• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• tartofmidlothian

• Hansel

• HMFC01

Fantastic stuff. Has a bit of the Zeefuik about him, doesn't look a natural runner but can finish.

Well played sir.

tartofmidlothian
1 minute ago, A Shoreditch Heart said:

yeah -  a great start to a long and happy career for us !

Glad he's ours and it's not just a loan or anything.

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Another Joe Savage masterclass it seems 

What a change having a DoF that can spot a player.

Excited about this signing. 

could  score a stupid amount of goals in this league. 

Great debut- well in

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Huge potential here. Made some great runs tonight, Irving will pick him out no bother. 

This ☝️ we really need Irving tied down. Good debut for the big man. Hopefully we can play him and Boyce at the same time, I get the feeling they'd play well together.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

This ☝️ we really need Irving tied down. Good debut for the big man. Hopefully we can play him and Boyce at the same time, I get the feeling they'd play well together.

Hundred percent this

nielson must must must play Boyce and Nando’s together. He simply must. An amazing attacking opportunity here

Very good start for the boy, I look forward to seeing him move when he gets his match fitness. Two goals on your debut is not to be sniffed at.Well played Armand.

6 minutes ago, lou said:

Don't you wish your striker was Gnanduillet 🎶🎶🎶

Doncha! 

2 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Is this the end for Wighton? 

I hope not. Unless we still plan on bringing in another forward. We need goals in the team, and if we ever wanna go with 2 up top, you need at least 3 strikers in the matchday squad. More out and out strikers, the merrier I say.

Looks like a good solid centre forward. With Ginelly firing balls into the box and Irving's vision for a pass I reckon he could get quite a few goals.

tartofmidlothian
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

I hope not. Unless we still plan on bringing in another forward. We need goals in the team, and if we ever wanna go with 2 up top, you need at least 3 strikers in the matchday squad. More out and out strikers, the merrier I say.

I like him and don't want rid, but his job just got a whole lot tougher.

Edited by tartofmidlothian

2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Can never have enough strikers.

Certainly looks to be a handful for defenders, Quick, Strong in the air and he can finish sitters, looking good so far!

More importantly what's his nickname?

1 minute ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I like him and don't want rid, but his job just got a whole lot tougher.

Definitely true, but he's a very useful striker, especially at this level. We should be making the most of the fact we can afford more depth than others in this league. Especially with the amount of plastic pitches, it's not a bad idea to have the option to switch round.

Just now, feedthefox said:

Can never have enough strikers.

Exactly. Remember 2018/19 and how ****ed we were when Naismith and Uche were out? 

8 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

🤞

Robbie was asked by Brian McLaughlin if Armand's arrival meant Wighton going out on loan. Got the impression they're trying to sort something out. Either way, he simply isn't good enough for the top flight.

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Robbie said on the post match interview when asked about Wighton going out, 'We'll look at that over the next few days'.

Just now, Texaco said:

2 goals for big Gandy on his debut for Hearts and from the bench, what a start. Has that been done before?

Not really an answer to this question but make me think of Zeefuik’s double off the bench against Rangers, couple incredible finishes 

SectionDJambo
13 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Robbie was very shy when asked about possibly loaning him out again. His contract is up in the summer.

Seem to recall that Armand's first two touches were headers on target. With two goals subsequently, his accuracy was impressive on a night where we would have hit double figures if his colleagues could have replicated that.

• davemclaren locked this topic