Mafia - Kill the Goons part XI - sign up

Rudi Skacel

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

PB missed all the drama and confessed he almost used his first bullet in Yvonne's game on me on night one. Could you imagine the full on meltdown I'd have had :rofl:

Could you imagine first post in the game is by the assassin account killing someone off before they can even post, they'd be raging,  its going to happen to me in this game now isn't it 🤣🤣

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Rudi Skacel

• AndyNic

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Could you imagine first post in the game is by the assassin account killing someone off before they can even post, they'd be raging,  its going to happen to me in this game now isn't it 🤣🤣

last 3 or 4 games iv wanted that to happen with me. 

I was the assassin the last time the assassin account was used and managed to hit 2 Mason's and a goon with 3 days hits one after the other during the day. Was absolute carnage :rofl:

Tenaciousdandy
15 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Just going back to the last game and Gomis posting his PM. Its easy done. I almost done it last time. When flicking between tabs in a speed game you could feck it up. Or even deliberately feck it up.🤪

Think most of us have done it at least once since mafia started, didn't I send you my penalties choices when we were in a tie breaker in a game way back to win the game when you were deek (I lost) lol I did it with someone and sure it was you lol 

Prince Buaben
17 minutes ago, Shapes said:

PB missed all the drama and confessed he almost used his first bullet in Yvonne's game on me on night one. Could you imagine the full on meltdown I'd have had :rofl:

did u have a meltdown? on what gane? ill go look

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

:verysmug:

It is alfie who should be smug tbh lol 

You'll be happy to know I've retired the wheel of names random vote as i can't be ersed explaining the process over and over again 😂

46 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

I've missed a lot mafia wise.

what's the assassin account?

Someone suggested daytime kills and I thought that if the game mod wasn't around to deal with it then it could take away some of the fun for the assassin.

I asked the Admin guys and they were happy for it to go ahead under - probably stricter than normal - account use.

How I envisaged it working was for - let's assume it's you - Prince Buaben to be posting away as normal e.g. "Boof never looks dodgy" then all of a sudden BAM! Mafia Assassin strikes and says who their target is. Then Prince Buaben comes back and acts all surprised..."Gosh, I wonder who killed Boof?"

Once that's happened the target is effectively dead and should haud their wheesht - even if they were in the middle of a huge post :lol: 

Can play a bit of havoc with vote counting and all that but ach folk'll just have to be patient - it's only a game and nobody's lost a limb...yet.

I think game mods would need to have some sort of time after which they cannot strike just for their own sanity. Though I suppose they could still strike up to 8:59 and leave the mod to pick up the pieces...it's up to them how they want to use it and what rules they set. I'm happy to just be the go-between to facilitate it...and hope I actually get to BE it one of these days. Law of averages is working significantly against me thus far :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Someone suggested daytime kills and I thought that if the game mod wasn't around to deal with it then it could take away some of the fun for the assassin.

I asked the Admin guys and they were happy for it to go ahead under - probably stricter than normal - account use.

How I envisaged it working was for - let's assume it's you - Prince Buaben to be posting away as normal e.g. "Boof never looks dodgy" then all of a sudden BAM! Mafia Assassin strikes and says who their target is. Then Prince Buaben comes back and acts all surprised..."Gosh, I wonder who killed Boof?"

Once that's happened the target is effectively dead and should haud their wheesht - even if they were in the middle of a huge post :lol: 

Can play a bit of havoc with vote counting and all that but ach folk'll just have to be patient - it's only a game and nobody's lost a limb...yet.

I think game mods would need to have some sort of time after which they cannot strike just for their own sanity. Though I suppose they could still strike up to 8:59 and leave the mod to pick up the pieces...it's up to them how they want to use it and what rules they set. I'm happy to just be the go-between to facilitate it...and hope I actually get to BE it one of these days. Law of averages is working significantly against me thus far :lol: 

Aye like fecking me!!!!!! 😂

Actually that was the fecking goons and there mega kill I was the assassin then 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Sorting my sensored swearing lol

By the way - Mafia Assassin is now under Rudi's stewardship until the magic of the draw.

Just remember to log in and out when you do your kill...I can't wait until someone forgets to do that and posts their confident kill under their own username :rofl: 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

By the way - Mafia Assassin is now under Rudi's stewardship until the magic of the draw.

Just remember to log in and out when you do your kill...I can't wait until someone forgets to do that and posts their confident kill under their own username :rofl: 

It's going to happen 🤣

Also imagine if you forgot your real log in details 😳🤣

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

12 minutes ago, Seats said:

Whats the idea behind the assassin account, the assassin posts direct kills without going through mod?

We got permission from the mods to set up an account for the assassin. If the game mod decides to use it then the password for the account is given to the game assassin. So he/she can go online and post their kills on the thread instead of pming the game mod.

15 minutes ago, Seats said:

Whats the idea behind the assassin account, the assassin posts direct kills without going through mod?

pretty much. It just takes away the going through the mod part. Good impact aswell. The assassin posts and whoever they kill stops playing and reveals their role

The only reason I didn't allow it in mine that time was because I knew I was working during the day during the week and it could have been total carnage. Worked out well though because I just got riddley to message me on discord so I got the notification right away on my phone and could jump on and reveal all the deaths :rofl:

21 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

pretty much. It just takes away the going through the mod part. Good impact aswell. The assassin posts and whoever they kill stops playing and reveals their role

Can they post other stuff? 🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve been playing mafia for about 10 years and never been assassin or doc.

I'm only ever mason, goon or townie really. Think I've been all other roles once and I got bumped off early every time 

Riddley Walker
16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

The only reason I didn't allow it in mine that time was because I knew I was working during the day during the week and it could have been total carnage. Worked out well though because I just got riddley to message me on discord so I got the notification right away on my phone and could jump on and reveal all the deaths :rofl:

I'm glad I didn't have the account last game tbh as I changed my mind so much and probably would have used it within the first 10 minutes :lol:

45 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I've been assassin once. Was really looking forward to it and hatched a meticulous plan to maximise my impact on the game.

Goons whacked me first night and I never even fired a bullet :(

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've been assassin once. Was really looking forward to it and hatched a meticulous plan to maximise my impact on the game.

:rofl:

:vrface:

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is why you shoot your load on the first day. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

This is why you shoot your load on the first day. 

Don't think I was allowed day kills, but if I'm ever the assassin again and allowed anytime kills, there will be three dead bodies before they've even logged in :D

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Don't think I was allowed day kills, but if I'm ever the assassin again and allowed anytime kills, there will be three dead bodies before they've even logged in :D

:yas:

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Never been Cop or assassin here.

I'm not quite at 10 years.

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm glad I didn't have the account last game tbh as I changed my mind so much and probably would have used it within the first 10 minutes :lol:

Didn't change your mind often enough, IMO :mad: