• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Hashimoto

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I really hope we are starting to wake up.

Aye, she had a nightmare game today. Hopeless in midfield, and missed a sitter near the end.   :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Aye, she had a nightmare game today. Hopeless in midfield, and missed a sitter near the end.   :facepalm:

Too slow. Seen milk turn quicker. 

5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

She picked the guy who picked the team, and has done for the last few years where we have been shite. 

You another one who thinks she should take no responsibility for us being where we are?

been here before
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Could go. Doesnt go

Can afford to go. Doesnt go.

Contributes nothing to the club.

Stopped FOH subs.

Boycotting the retail side.

Encorages others to likewise.

Uses iffy streams rather than pay Hearts for a stream.

Doesnt even pay a penny here.

But bleats like **** cos he's no happy.

Bless.

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Aye she didn't have a very good game today.  Should have played her on the wing

Totally agree,we will never move on until the sewing bee is dismantled. On a sidenote, the amount of stick you take on here  when, time and time again, you have been proven correct. A lot of sour grapes from the usual  'more educated' suspects on here. 

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Usual poster starts same shite and creates another thread that goes nowhere,

He/She know what they are doing..so best closing thread and just he/she get on with it on their own.

Her and the happy clappers that know naff all about football. 

It's the taking part that counts. 

The amount of money that has been spent, we should be giving Rangers a run for their money. 

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Could go. Doesnt go

Stopped FOH subs.

Bless.

He’s banned. 

Has she abdicated responsibility on the footballing side?

If there are other footballing appointments. Any. I would not want Ann to have a role. Or have influence. I don't see why she has to.

It is obvious she still turned  to Levein AFTER he left. And he would be only too happy to advise. I wonder if he is still advising? 

Psychedelicropcircle
18 minutes ago, been here before said:

Could go. Doesnt go

Stopped FOH subs.

Bless.

Time to start a just giving cause I’d say 🙏 

Francis Albert

The denial that Ann is to some significant extent to blame for where we are and the football we have been watching for more than a year is worrying.

And of course I am a Hibbie locked out of Hibs.net!

Edited by Francis Albert

Not often I agree with poster. But do 100% agree with this. Budge is a problem. No project she has started has been completed or without problems. Thats stadium, pitch and football side of things. Have spent millions doing it too.

This is becoming really tedious. The ‘owner of this club’ supports every manager and is not the problem. The manager is usually part of the problem when things go wrong but not in this case. He has inherited a shit show and had little time to address the very real problem of long contracts and few options given the financial constraints at this time. The fault lies predominantly with the players who remain from last year and who are the main reason for us being in this position. Neither the manager or the owner can affect things on the park if players don’t play to their best. This window we are trying to fill some of the problem positions but player availability and willingness to come down a level make this difficult. Whilst the defence has become the focus of fans attention when we lose, wholesale clear out is never a possibility at short notice. We have a week to fill some of the gaps for this campaign but need to accept that it will take more than one window to get the right balance. I’m as sick of watching our shit show performances as anyone But am also aware that we have no divine right to win the league or even any given game. Social media has amplified fans expectations to ridiculous levels where anonymous critics can spout bile and invective readily and can appear to be ‘the voice of the fans, kickback included, social media platforms don’t speak for the majority but merely give voice to the loudest most prolific posters. Criticism is immediate nowadays but when I started watching my team in the 1950’s you moaned about it after the game with your pals and vented but never tried to influence other groups who perhaps saw it differently because there was never a platform as readily available for the disenfranchised. Ironically, I am using a social media platform to vent my frustration but don’t expect a reply and don’t want a debate or a shower of abuse because someone is agrees with this ramble. I just feel better getting it of my chest. I support hearts but not enough to want to rip it apart to satisfy my impotent anger at our recent demise and performances. Be careful what you wish for is my new mantra.

alwaysthereinspirit
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Definitely should have seen the back heel coming. Should have covered for Smith when he was turned inside out on the touch line for the second penalty. Hard to blame her totally for the third goal. Maybe Our very own Franz Halkettbaur could have not been so easily beaten. And no denying she should have put away at least two of the open chances she didn’t.

When are we going to ask the players to stand up and be counted. Players on the field have to be responsible for some of their actions surely.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Her crew must have had the signal from Tynecastle because they’re straight into this thread to defend her.

If you can’t see that she’s ultimately responsible, you’re blind or a Hibby.

While I agree that the OP is a pain and JKB would be a better place without him, even a broken clock is right twice a day. If it had been posted by someone with any credit people might have agreed with him. She is certainly going down in a lot of people's estimations, she really should have a word with the coaching team and let them know she's not a happy bunny.

45 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not any more,  there has been significant changes.  We have a CEO and a SD in place.    Budge has been reducing her responsibilities for a while now.    We are where we are of course and she’s made mistakes but she’s managing herself out doesn’t want the remit she had before.    We need to move on from this Budge rhetoric.    I am concerned too,   My main concern is whether we have the right manager, as there’s been a clear issue with motivation and application from what is easily the strongest squad in this league.    

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Not any more,  there has been significant changes.  We have a CEO and a SD in place.    Budge has been reducing her responsibilities for a while now.    We are where we are of course and she’s made mistakes but she’s managing herself out doesn’t want the remit she had before.    We need to move on from this Budge rhetoric.    I am concerned too,   My main concern is whether we have the right manager, as there’s been a clear issue with motivation and application from what is easily the strongest squad in this league.    

Aside from the predictable opinion from the OP, I share your sentiments. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Aye but theres other wummin working at Hearts too.

Poor i8 seen that on the telly and doesnt like it.

Skivingatwork
4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Absolutely this. The CEO and SD have to decide if RN is the right man for the job and either back him or sack him.

16 minutes ago, obua said:

Hobos all gathering on this thread because they are locked out of sisterfister.net

One in particular.

There’s only one Peter Sagan.

Or, is there?  🤷🏿‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Her crew must have had the signal from Tynecastle because they’re straight into this thread to defend her.

Why not follow  the line of responsibility another level up ?     It's actually our fault for agreeing to fund the repayment of  her original loan.   If we hadn't joined FoH, she wouldn't be here.

I'll go first then - please accept my apologies for today's performance, for which I'm partially responsible.     

Next ?

3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Well, moving forward, I don't want Ann to review the coaching staff and make decisions about  them.  I think that should be trusted to others, the CEO and the SD. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Lone Striker said:

Why not follow  the line of responsibility another level up ?     It's actually our fault for agreeing to fund the repayment of  her original loan.   If we hadn't joined FoH, she wouldn't be here.

I'll go first then - please accept my apologies for today's performance, for which I'm partially responsible.     

Next ?

Get your head out of your arse ffs

14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Ha ha 'hr crew'. listen to yourself....worlds gone mad!

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Well, moving forward, I don't want Ann to review the coaching staff and make decisions about  them.  I think that should be trusted to others, the CEO and the SD. Entirely.

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Well, moving forward, I don't want Ann to review the coaching staff and make decisions about  them.  I think that should be trusted to others, the CEO and the SD. 

Neither do I,   Point being I’m pretty sure that is no longer the set up and the CEO would be responsible for managing this, not the Chairperson.  I think the ops comments are simply dated/misguided as we have a new structure in place.  I do think that manager and player recruitment over her tenure is the root cause of our problems though. 

What I would say is that she admitted she let things rumble on to long last season and didn’t act earlier,interesting times ahead maybe an interesting week

I have some sympathy for the OP.

What was the last decent appointment she made?

Why did she allow the Levein / Cathro / 5 year experiment to continue unchallenged.

That documentary?

Decline leading to championship fitbaw.

Yes, I have some sympathy for the OP.

8 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Get your head out of your arse ffs

Thanks for that advice.  😉    On a serious note though, the debate on here about AB's limitations in the football world  raises the  potential issue of what if FoH were currently the major shareholder (2 or 3 reps on the board, Robbie the manager) - if you're a FoH member, who would you complain to ?   And about what ?

Serious question.  

7 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Neither do I,   Point being I’m pretty sure that is no longer the set up and the CEO would be responsible for managing this, not the Chairperson.  I think the ops comments are simply dated/misguided as we have a new structure in place.  I do think that manager and player recruitment over her tenure is the root cause of our problems though

3 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Thanks for that advice.  😉    On a serious note though, the debate on here about AB's limitations in the football world  raises the  potential issue of what if FoH were currently the major shareholder (2 or 3 reps on the board, Robbie the manager) - if you're a FoH member, who would you complain to ?   And about what ?

Serious question.  

The CEO and the SD?

Montgomery Brewster
54 minutes ago, obua said:

Hobos all gathering on this thread because they are locked out of sisterfister.net

Correct .

FTH

The old classic Budge defence from her ass kissers.

"Budge doesn't pick the team"

"Budge wasn't playing"

"Budge doesn't select the tactics and formation"

Seriously, who at any ****ing stage said she did?

On the park the club has been and continues to underperform. Changing the manager/players hasn’t worked. The only constant has been Budge. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The old classic Budge defence from her ass kissers.

"Budge doesn't pick the team"

"Budge wasn't playing"

"Budge doesn't select the tactics and formation"

Seriously, who at any ****ing stage said she did?

Try to post when sober, at least I hope it's just the drink.

25 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Reads thread title.

Reads username of the OP. 

tenor.gif

I came on the thread wondering if she’d maybe paid to have some of that Captain America juice injected into JM today to pull off the saves he did...

22 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Her team selection and tactics were atrocious today. **** off man.

I thoght she was at fault for the 2nd goal.