Boyce

steve123

As others have said, Boyce is a cracking player, we're lucky to have him. Delighted he's still got a couple of years of his contract to run.

And what's all this, 'he looks miserable' stuff?  Remember when Sow used to score for us ? He walked away looking as though he'd just scored an 'og !'

Keep it up Liam !👍

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• steve123

• Cruyff

• Stendelnator

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 23/01/2021 at 20:14, Stendelnator said:

He scores goals. He was signed to score goals. 

He can’t fix everything else. 

Does he know any decent defenders........?

Boyce is as good a CF as you’ll get at Hearts at the moment. I don’t really know what to say to folk who don’t understand that.

12 minutes ago, bairdy said:

As others have said, Boyce is a cracking player, we're lucky to have him. Delighted he's still got a couple of years of his contract to run.

And what's all this, 'he looks miserable' stuff?  Remember when Sow used to score for us ? He walked away looking as though he'd just scored an 'og !'

Keep it up Liam !👍

He looked happy enough with last night's goal. 

I love to have a moan as much as any fan, get on here and get things off my chest, but I can't see why anyone has an issue with Boyce at the moment. 

The spell from 30 minutes to HT Boyce was fantastic. 

He scored a goal.

Played 2 others through on goal at separate times. 

He also had several hold up that brought the team up the field.

He elevated us last night and I was delighted with his performance.

bobby bombscare
4 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

This Season

Harry Kane 12 goals in 18 games average 0.67 per game

Boycie 8 goals in 11 games average 0.89 per game

what do people want from a striker 🙂

Precisely. Obviously on the same pitch we would see who's actually better but for the level we are at just now, he is strolling it with the goals. We are slowly seeing a player chase Robbo's record and all folk can do is berate him. Hearts fans in a nutshell. The fans are the best and worst part of this football club. I mean, a boy put a post up saying congrats to henderson for his first proper goal and one of the first comments was "he's not good enough". It's honestly no wonder we have so many players that look great before coming here, flop, then move on and end up playing well again (sometimes at a higher level...)

If we had Laffery back and he scored 2 goals in 5 games, they'd all be frothing at the mouth. 

Boyce is the typical "takes 10 chances & nets 2". We all become frustrated with the 8 missed chances but need to remember that he will still get a goal or two amongst those missed opportunities. PLUS he will no doubt have an assist or two per game. Gnaduillet, GMS, Naismith, Ginnelly (if hes fit) and hopefully a new attacking midfielder should help him too.

He runs himself into the ground every game and that effort will pay off.

I like Boyce. He frustrates the life out of me at times but I am glad he plays for Hearts.

Double digit goals every full season he plays and stays fit. That I have no doubt. Not too many of those kicking around.