Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread

south morocco

saying that the New boy not played since 26/12/2020 implying not match fit🙄 about the same as the entire Raith team before Saturday who also hadn’t trained for 10 days🤨

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

29 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Im still not confident of us getting a result tomorrow, Maybe would be a blessing if it was called off and gave us time to get a new central midfielder and central defender in. Can't believe I'm actually dreading playing rat rovers away, This isn't right.

It’s not right ,I feel the same mate

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

Agree, I think our problems are fundamentally in midfield, no box to box midfielder and without a fit Haring we're struggling.

Our problem as a team is we are lazy, we dont work hard enough with and especially without the ball.

Watch us closely the next time we're live on the box its so obvious. 

We are getting out worked by teams like   Raith and Dundee its beyond embarrassing and needs to be addressed assp. Thats why some posters are going on about temp , in reality its more about application. 

12 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Jamie Walker doesn’t have a best position these days. 

Sitting in the stand at Ibrox, alongside Halliday watching their beloved Huns.

20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Our problem as a team is we are lazy, we dont work hard enough with and especially without the ball.

We are getting out worked by teams like   Raith and Dundee its beyond embarrassing and needs to be addressed assp. Thats why some posters are going on about temp , in reality its more about application. 

This, in spades!   Low energy, poor movement, losing 2nd balls.     The difference watching St Johnstone or Livi is vast,  not in terms of capability but effort.    This is what frustrates me more than anything else,   pull the Hearts top on and it’s unforgivable not to work hard and show some passion.  

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Agreed. The need to win is not there. The current crop of players think winning the league will happen so no need for them to get too involved in the hard work. 

I hope this new boy is good but I reckon if I just class him as a dud at the start and expect nothing I wont be let down.

Edited by i8hibsh

3 hours ago, One five said:

It’s not right ,I feel the same mate

We should be hungry as f....k to get out there tomorrow and smash that lot profusely,   give them a real doing,  surely everyone is sore after Saturday?  I think we will win this one   not sure by how many,  but let's do this......

🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦girfut....

I mind back in the 80s when it seemed we only signed about 3 players a season and how excited I would get with each one.

Now, we seem to sign about 15 players a season and usually 14 are duds, I don't even flinch now. 

Edited by i8hibsh

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I mind being at the derby and Dauda comes on. I mind thinking that we had a find here 

:facepalm:

Back in the day when you were a positive and optimistic soul? 🤨

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

We should be hungry as f....k to get out there tomorrow and smash that lot profusely,   give them a real doing,  surely everyone is sore after Saturday?  I think we will win this one   not sure by how many,  but let's do this......

🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦girfut....

The fans are ‘hungry’ Hector, yes.  

The players probably don’t give a feck.

Our turnover is ****ing ridiculous. The personell department are probably the only folk at the club who actually earn their wage.

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

This, in spades!   Low energy, poor movement, losing 2nd balls.     The difference watching St Johnstone or Livi is vast,  not in terms of capability but effort.    This is what frustrates me more than anything else,   pull the Hearts top on and it’s unforgivable not to work hard and show some passion.  

Yep, crappy teams doing much better than us because they try harder. Shameful.

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:clyay:

Don’t laugh, Nooks.

He meant to type ‘dude’.

Surely he did, no?

Atleast it seems the majority of recruitment this season is good. Gordon, Kingsley, Gino,  GMS, the new striker on paper looks good. Also signing contract extensions with smith and Kingsley. We are always going to sign shite. JJ signed utter shite as well it happens.

43 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Will the new dud start?

Sometimes? 
when the fun stops ? 
just stop!!!!!     !

I used to find some of your comments on here very funny ? Now ,you have turned into some boring auld pub slag👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻.    👎🏻

Just now, maggieb said:

Sometimes? 
when the fun stops ? 
just stop!!!!!     !

I used to find some of your comments on here very funny ? Now ,you have turned into some boring auld pub slag👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻.    👎🏻

There is nothing wrong with old pub slags. 

I miss both pubs and slags

:sob:

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I think I’m better getting out of this now, your banter is good now and then ? Enough for me ,thank you and goodnight 👎🏻

19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Don’t laugh, Nooks.

He meant to type ‘dude’.

Surely he did, no?

I love a bit of i8 of an evening 😁

10 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Atleast it seems the majority of recruitment this season is good. Gordon, Kingsley, Gino,  GMS, the new striker on paper looks good. Also signing contract extensions with smith and Kingsley. We are always going to sign shite. JJ signed utter shite as well it happens.

I love Gordon and I know our defence is shite but we are conceding a hell of a lot of goals this season. Questions must be asked.

After how low I felt about saturdays performance I’m somehow looking forward to this one now. Hope we turn up and hope there’s a nice illegal stream going as I will never pay these rat clubs a penny for one

2 hours ago, ramrod said:

Spot on. 

We are lazy, especially at the start of games. 

If we had matched Raith and Dundee in terms of application we would have won these games, had six more points and the league would be virtually done and dusted. 

Our players are well paid for what they do and obviously have more ability than these teams. 

So the question is why don't we come out with a high tempo and take the initiative from the first whistle. 

I don't the answer to that but there is something not right somewhere along the line. 

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

More chance of getting a clean sheet from a teenage boys bedroom than in Gordon's goal right now.

🤣

1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

Every time we have lost a game this season we have bounced back with a win in the following match. Same again please Hearts. 

Yup but usually we are at home after a defeat.

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I would like to see us go out and smash someone in the first minute. Anyone. Couldn't name you a single Raith player despite having watched the entire 90 minutes, so can't say which one. Let a dispensable player like Walker, Frear or Roberts (I don't doubt RN will be playing at least one of them :( ) do it, take the booking and let the *******s know they're in a game. Or wipe out the goalie at a corner. I want an angry, intense Hearts.

Remember a game v Aberdeen when Paterson scored a goal from a corner, might have been a cup tie? That was the last time I've seen Hearts on it from the first whistle until the last. Every tackle something left in. Players using their brains rather than just going through the motions. Bit of bravery on the ball. Forcing each other to play to their highest level.

No passengers. No cowards. Not up for it? Don't put the shirt on and GTF.

Correct.

Think CP scored in about the third minute and we never let up the whole 90 mins and went on to win the game one nil iirc. 

Heart of Darkness
53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👏👏👏

Bring on the Roth Ravers ...

Playing them twice in 4 days It’s effectively a 12 pointer double header!

... beat them twice and destroy them!

.... Hearts go 18 points ahead of them!

Well the first one didn’t go so well ...

But ...... beat them on Tuesday night and widen the gap to 12 points ......

and don’t even think ... lose again and the gap is only 6 points and RR have 2 games in hand ...

pettigrewsstylist
8 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

The streams just feed into whatever camera / team / channel is filming it so the actual filming will be the same. The quality could be different of course and streams tend to buffer a bit. 

I don't think I could physically press the 'purchase now' button. It would make me feel queasy giving those ****ers a penny. A shame really as I had a soft sport for Raith up until the summer.

No jambo should do it. We all want to. Stay strong :)

29 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I confidently predict and good sound thrashing by at least 5 or 6. I'll go 8 nil to Hearts. 

Drinking this early in the day is not a good idea mate.

7 hours ago, jonesy said:

I would like to see us go out and smash someone in the first minute. Anyone. Couldn't name you a single Raith player despite having watched the entire 90 minutes, so can't say which one. Let a dispensable player like Walker, Frear or Roberts (I don't doubt RN will be playing at least one of them :( ) do it, take the booking and let the *******s know they're in a game. Or wipe out the goalie at a corner. I want an angry, intense Hearts.

Remember a game v Aberdeen when Paterson scored a goal from a corner, might have been a cup tie? That was the last time I've seen Hearts on it from the first whistle until the last. Every tackle something left in. Players using their brains rather than just going through the motions. Bit of bravery on the ball. Forcing each other to play to their highest level.

No passengers. No cowards. Not up for it? Don't put the shirt on and GTF.

At it from the kick off AND a goal from a corner? 

:scenes:

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I confidently predict and good sound thrashing by at least 5 or 6. I'll go 8 nil to Hearts. 

Pint of your liquid choice please.

Just noticed this on SG’s Twitter feed about livi - organisation & work-rate. In a nutshell. Paying attention Hearts?... we have the players. 

653B69DD-C0ED-488E-A9B2-EB4A2F87AEA9.jpeg

Edited by Rogue Daddy

Artificial surface at RR? If so cant see Naisy on at start, doubt new guy will start either. Outside of that I really dont know what to think, changes by the hour!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
11 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

The streams just feed into whatever camera / team / channel is filming it so the actual filming will be the same. The quality could be different of course and streams tend to buffer a bit. 

I don't think I could physically press the 'purchase now' button. It would make me feel queasy giving those ****ers a penny. A shame really as I had a soft sport for Raith up until the summer.

How much are they charging? I thought the £12 Alloa wanted was too steep. This game could well be more.