• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• quockerwodgerjambo

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• sadj

3 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Disappointed today. Start Ginelly, start on a high tempo, go for the win  early unlike today. 

We don’t do high tempo starts..

We will play 1 up front and none of our midfield will be in the same half as him in the first half.

We will go in at half time behind, Robbie will shout at them and they won't give a feck again.

More slow, boring, back passing disorganised  crap.

Won’t happen but I wouldn’t mind seeing:

Gordon

Logan     Haring     Halkett    Kingsley

Ginnelly  Smith    Irving       GMS

Boyce Wighton 

Hope Logan is progressing as Brandon is injured and could do with Smith to shore up beside Irving. Haring isn’t ideal at cb but compared to the alternatives may have to do. Based on recent displays Halliday and walker aren’t up to it and Naismith doesn’t play well on Astro (doesn’t appear to be doing well on grass either now 😄).

south morocco
35 minutes ago, Australis said:

We will play 1 up front and none of our midfield will be in the same half as him in the first half.

We will go in at half time behind, Robbie will shout at them and they won't give a feck again.

More slow, boring, back passing disorganised  crap.

Sounds about right unfortunately 😀

I would go, Haring for Halcott, White for Halliday, Walker for Frear. You could even bench Berra and go with a back 3 and bring in Moore or Wighton to bolster the midfield. JMO.

45 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Needs changes for Tuesday but will he?

Barring injury, pick the same team. He thinks they were unlucky today when most of us could see they were just shite , not for the first time, in the 1st half.  Of course, there's no chance he will pick the same starting XI  for that very reason. 

He'll change it about even though he thinks it was bad refereeing wot done us today. 

Weakened Offender

I would like to see Kingsley at CB, Halliday at LB and Ginnelly starting. It might be an idea to start the guy that scored a hat trick against them in October too. 

peebles jambo

We were outplayed for at least  70 minutes today, hate to say it but the hungriest team won ,  we were crap 1st half and were lucky to be just 1 down at half time,

Frear and Haliday are a waste of a jersey, our central defence is shit and we've got to many oldies in team, rant over, hope it's better on Tuesday

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, jbee647 said:

We don’t do high tempo starts..

Today we did high tempo only about 25 minutes after going 3 down at home to Raith.

And the third goal was near the hour mark hardly early in the second half as Robbie claimed in his we lost two early goals at the start of the second half excuse.

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
19 minutes ago, peebles jambo said:

We were outplayed for at least  70 minutes today, hate to say it but the hungriest team won ,  we were crap 1st half and were lucky to be just 1 down at half time,

Frear and Haliday are a waste of a jersey, our central defence is shit and we've got to many oldies in team, rant over, hope it's better on Tuesday

I was pretty sure we were 2 down at half time but we just deserved to be.

Edited by Francis Albert

Not sure RN will change any position tbh, he probably thinks we were robbed today with a combination of great saves from Jamie McDonald, and the ref being the ref, red card debacle at the end, shocking from RN. Needs to change it, but will he?

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, rmreido said:

Not sure RN will change any position tbh, he probably thinks we were robbed today with a combination of great saves from Jamie McDonald, and the ref being the ref, red card debacle at the end, shocking from RN. Needs to change it, but will he?

That’s exactly what he said after the game. 
Can’t wait 🙈

4 hours ago, south morocco said:

Disappointed today. Start Ginelly, start on a high tempo, go for the win  early unlike today. 

🤣🤣🤣. It’s a Nielson side, and it’s away from home, with players who don’t fight for the cause unless they can be arsed. (Which is rarer than a hens teeth).  All Raith need to do is show some guts and they will have a chance.  
If we roll over like 2 day old kittens getting our tummy tickled at Dens then we get beat.  It would not surprise me.

2-1 Raith

Sub4TiddlerMurray
3 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Any chance we could start the game with the strongest team & on the front foot! 

This in spades

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

None whatsoever 

35 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Nae 5 or 6 nil predictions this time please. You make us look like ***** with these idiotic predictions 🙄

these predictions were ridiculous and disrespectful in the extreme.  

2-0 raith 

Not confident after that shite yesterday!

Our away form is fecking hopeless as well, could be an interesting next couple of weeks.

If hearts take anything less than 4 points then Neilson will be under serious pressure and rightly so.

It's sink or swim time, The players have to go out and do it or feck off out the club.

The annoying thing is, we'll probably scud them 4-0, and everyone will be left wondering where the **** today's result came from even more than they currently are. 

2 hours ago, tian447 said:

The annoying thing is, we'll probably scud them 4-0, and everyone will be left wondering where the **** today's result came from even more than they currently are. 

There is absolutely no way on earth that Hearts team could beat anyone 4-0 away from home. 
We won’t keep a clean sheet for a start. 
Will be the same old story that we predict before every away league game. Slow boring tippy tippy side to side football until we go behind. Then we start to play but it’s too little too late and we ultimately lose the game. 
3-1 Raith Rovers. 

I was disappointed today because we could have been 9 pints further on, but for a hearts team, that think they can just turn up to a game, and win it, you need to fight tooth and nail in the championship, and some Hearts players, don't realise this, and with only 15 games left, we can't have anymore slip ups, luckily Dunfermline, and Dundee, have dropped points as well, but it could have been so different, had the teams behind us, actually won their games. So I hope they don't choke in the midweek game, I had a we feeling today that the players where trying to stay clear of the raith rovers players, with them just coming out of insulation, I just wonder if that's what spooked the players today, just saying, anyway I managed a wee smile this evening, with hibs getting thumped by st Johnston, anyway hears hoping for a better showing for the game midweek, we can't drop anymore points, or we will get pipped to the post.

Horatio Caine
11 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Pretty much all of us agreed we did that yesterday - except for Frear instead of Josh, (strongest team, that is but not starting on the front foot) and we all understood why that might be.  So what would be your strongest team?

Edited by Horatio Caine

Gordon Ramsay
6 hours ago, tian447 said:

That's just not going to happen, we can't keep a clean sheet. 

Will go 1-1, another borefest. 

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

If we lose raith go 6 behind us with 2 in hand. This seriously is a must win

Said that yesterday, quite a lot of people not waking up to the fact we're not "skooshing" this league and have no chance of doing so. 

We are in a battle now, make no mistake about it. Not convinced our manager or squad have the stomach for it. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Hate to say it but these Center backs need protection

Smith Halkett Popescu Kingsley 

—— Haring

Halliday Irving 

Ginelly Boyce GMS 

Some will say defense minded but to be honest we need to be defense minded. We can’t leave those Center backs exposed they are not good enough .

13 hours ago, main said:

Won’t happen but I wouldn’t mind seeing:

Gordon

Logan     Haring     Halkett    Kingsley

Ginnelly  Smith    Irving       GMS

Boyce Wighton 

Hope Logan is progressing as Brandon is injured and could do with Smith to shore up beside Irving. Haring isn’t ideal at cb but compared to the alternatives may have to do. Based on recent displays Halliday and walker aren’t up to it and Naismith doesn’t play well on Astro (doesn’t appear to be doing well on grass either now 😄).

Logan is away to Cove Rangers on loan.

Berra and Frear should be out probably Halliday too. Need to start at a high tempo however ,  the worry is Robbie will be worried by Kai Kennedy and co and set up to contain them.

I’m hoping that yesterday’s dismal performance will bring a reaction. I hope we are not going there looking to shut up shop and play for a draw. They should be out looking for revenge.

5 minutes ago, Deevers said:

I’m hoping that yesterday’s dismal performance will bring a reaction. I hope we are not going there looking to shut up shop and play for a draw. They should be out looking for revenge.

Should be , but we know they won’t be . The wee lambs won’t be up for it as per usual

Edited by 1971fozzy

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Am I making it up or is the only time this season we’ve consistently played effective football with a higher conversion ratio of chances to goals when we have played a straightforward 2 up top?

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Raith v Hearts ( Tuesday ) Thread