Tuesday and Saturday

Deevers

• davemclaren changed the title to Tuesday and Saturday
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Neilson has already been out-thought by both managers. I wouldn't hold my breath that he's suddenly going to discover the magic formula given we've spent half a season like this already.

What a post, pulled this thread from the depths of hell. 

Neilson has the players to win, but he always needs a 2nd go at it.

The guy is and always will be Craig Levein's apprentice. 

I’m going for 1 or 2 points max!! These teams know how to play against us and make it difficult. We can’t get the players up for the game. I fully expect Raith to take the lead on Tuesday early in the match. 

11 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Neilson has already been out-thought by both managers. I wouldn't hold my breath that he's suddenly going to discover the magic formula given we've spent half a season like this already.

I'll bet we'll get an attempt at a more urgent approach but it will be edgy and anxious and unconvincing. That's because the players haven't A clue what they can do outside any rigid Neilson game plan. Surely to ****, Frear will be no where. I think he should play 1 wide player only - but get them on the ball! - and try and win the middle of the park. Maybe play Henderson in this game. For some ****ing energy

Edited by Riccarton3

4 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

I’m going for 1 or 2 points max!! These teams know how to play against us and make it difficult. We can’t get the players up for the game. I fully expect Raith to take the lead on Tuesday early in the match. 

I would agree. Raith to win, Hearts to shit it, and a draw with luck v. Dunfermline. That'll be good enough for Ann and her nodding dog Directors.

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Good call. 

I'd go for Ginnelly. Just tell him to exhaust himself for the first 45 mins, and make sure we go in at half time in the lead. Henderson might be a good option for after the break if they need to come out attacking.

It worries me that NeIlson may already be of the mindset that a draw will do which blows away any notion of urgency I mentioned minutes ago!

We’ll take 6pts in the next two games. 

this is what Neilson does, he wins the next game. And then just when you think we’re onto something, making progress etc, we’ll get beat by some nobodies.  

Fort Vallance
17 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Not looking forward to Tuesday after today. Anything less than 6 points and Neilson has a big problem. 

Nah. We've got the problem.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What a post, pulled this thread from the depths of hell. 

Neilson has the players to win, but he always needs a 2nd go at it.

The guy is and always will be Craig Levein's apprentice. 

Spot on response to a great post.

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

smith’s right boot will be along shortly to tell us it’s ok. 

F12A8080-8CA3-4FCA-8EFF-11D1ABCEBAA0.jpeg

Hahahahaha give him a break he’s fighting fires all over the board. After today he might change his name again .

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

After today in my opinion it’s imperative we take six points.

I’ll bite your hand of for a draw on Tuesday and a win on Saturday!

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

smith’s right boot will be along shortly to tell us it’s ok. 

F12A8080-8CA3-4FCA-8EFF-11D1ABCEBAA0.jpeg

No doubt! 😂

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha give him a break he’s fighting fires all over the board. After today he might change his name again .

👍😂

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

4 points. 
Can’t see us winning on Tuesday  

Prove me wrong hearts 

We will only get four points if we’re caught speeding in or out of Fife. 

I’d be very surprised if we beat Raith away in fife. ,  and god only knows what players will be arsed with it when we play Dunfermline at Tynecastle.

unless we drop the likes of Halliday and Frear then we will continue to struggle. 
I usually put in extra to the FOH for the away games but I’m not bothering on Tuesday. 

I fancy us to win on Tuesday and Saturday. Today was a wake up call for the team and coaching staff.  

I’ll be here all month to take the flak if we don’t.  😎

J.T.F.Robertson
41 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I fancy us to win on Tuesday and Saturday. Today was a wake up call for the team and coaching staff.  

I’ll be here all month to take the flak if we don’t.  😎

Dave, how many of these wake up calls do they need? Maybe it should be more a case of the lot of them being "put to sleep".

4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Dave, how many of these wake up calls do they need? Maybe it should be more a case of the lot of them being "put to sleep".

Not sure that’s a practical solution. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

407660C8-3C03-442C-AB91-190A84666C94.jpeg

pettigrewsstylist
11 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Raith will be bold and try to put us to bed early.