Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

28 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Neilson needs time to build his own team.

This is still stendals team. 

I think Neilson could do with an experience DOF backing him up. 

Its worked really well.last time, I think we should beg Levein to come back.. 

No, this is not Stendals team. The only player Stendal brought in that is still here is Boyce

Its the shite that CL left Stendal with. 

You’re on the wind up here Hobo

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, leginten said:

I was pleased when he jumped ship last time (although obviously Budge ****ed up the succession serially). I have a feeling I’ll be pleased when he’s gone this time too.

Agree with all of that.

Tennant's  6's

When does budge finally go? 

Is there a definitive date ? 

4+ yrs of utter dross, bar the occasional decent result. 

There seems to be no accountability whatsoever, nor any burning desire to get this team playing to its absolute potential 

12 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

See all the usual interlopers are back cos we lost?!

Granted some genuine fans will be cheesed off, but you know what I mean.

Did you copy and paste that from last Friday aye? 

1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

When does budge finally go? 

Is there a definitive date ? 

4+ yrs of utter dross, bar the occasional decent result. 

There seems to be no accountability whatsoever, nor any burning desire to get this team playing to its absolute potential 

When she decides.  Deep down we all know that.  

Tennant's  6's
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

How the utter **** can anyone come to the conclusion this is Stendels team?  :lol: ****in hell man that’s a belter. 

He's got a reaction & number of replies,  so job done.

This is every inch a Levein/ Neilson team, 

39 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Neilson needs time to build his own team.

This is still stendals team. 

I think Neilson could do with an experience DOF backing him up. 

Its worked really well.last time, I think we should beg Levein to come back.. 

Stendel never had a team. His only signings were Sibbick, Advijaj, Langer and Boyce. Only one of them is still here and I doubt Stendel even had much to say about his signing so...can you stop talking utter pish?

Tokyo Drifter
14 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

The irony is Neilson's defensive tactics might have seen us crawl up the league last season and Stendal's high press would cause championship teams all sorts of trouble right now. Frequently the wrong or right manager but never at the time needed.

Agree with that. Stendel would have burned through this league.

When he returned there was one game we were told, by many, that he had to win to survive. He managed to win that but, sadly, seems to have forgotten about some of the other games. 🥴

2 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

He's got a reaction & number of replies,  so job done.

This is every inch a Levein/ Neilson team, 

The only player Stendel brought in that’s still here is Boyce, I think. 

16 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

'some' genuine fans will be cheesed off?   

4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Who mate? Why not name them?

Tbf is hard to work out who are interlopers and who are clueless ****wits . 

General quality of the posts are much the same . 

The fact some Hearts fans and there will be some , are being mistaken for interlopers is embarrassing. They would be better ****ing right off to  .net with the interlopers. 

Tokyo Drifter
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The only player Stendel brought in that’s still here is Boyce, I think. 

Was it not Levein that was after Boyce? Pretty sure our interest in him pre-dates Stendel.

Anyway, Boyce is dreadful. How many sitters is he going to miss before he's finally dropped?

8 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Did you copy and paste that from last Friday aye? 

The “genuine fans” part is probably lifted from one of Budge’s “they’ve all got it in for me” statements.

2 minutes ago, The Roller said:

:rofl:

There is literally zero pressure on Neilson tonight.

He is under huge pressure... things need to improve quickly or the fans with very vocally turn against him and Budge. If this happens he is toast. 

3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Which was kind of my point. If you;re going to accuse people of being hibs fans then ****ing do it!

Like I say perhaps he should have said you're  Hibs , a  ****wit or both , then he's covered it . 

2 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

Was it not Levein that was after Boyce? Pretty sure our interest in him pre-dates Stendel.

Anyway, Boyce is dreadful. How many sitters is he going to miss before he's finally dropped?

I think CL was but I assume Daniel was happy to sign him as he would know about him from his time at Barnsley. 

20 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I can take losing if we were unlucky or have put the effort in and been beaten by a better team.

Problem is today was neither.

Everyone thought Dundee was the sign of what the season was to be. The fact that they don’t appear to be all that and got hammered last week says more about them than us.

The norm performances seem to be today, Arbroath and Dunfermline.

If you’re happy with that. Brilliant.

Me, I want us back in Premier League next season but these sorts of performances we are seeing is not going to put us back there

Problem isn't Boyce, guy can score goals given the service, he needs has done it all throughout his career, we all know what the real problem is just admit it. 

Easy to direct criticism after a defeat. This is predictable but said it before getting rid of Stendel was a huge mistake 

Stendel given time woukd have been a big success here 

The change in style was going to take time but some of the football was fantastic 

Neilson hasn’t got it pissues about to much with tactics 

6 minutes ago, leginten said:

The “genuine fans” part is probably lifted from one of Budge’s “they’ve all got it in for me” statements.

Aye true.  

rudi must stay
32 minutes ago, Regular John said:

The amount of overpaid garbage in our squad is a disgrace.

Neilson has worsened an already bad situation by signing total wasters like Roberts and Frear.

There's no way it should take a wage bill like our to get out of this league, yet we still won't go up.

Roberts is a decent player, I heard a good theory that Great only has a 1 year deal because we knew he was terrible. Sort of sums up how we do business 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Roberts is a decent player, I heard a good theory that Great only has a 1 year deal because we knew he was terrible. Sort of sums up how we do business 

Frear

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Problem isn't Boyce, guy can score goals given the service, he needs has done it all throughout his career, we all know what the real problem is just admit it. 

Smashing the ball 100mph at him on a piss pitch doesn’t help anyone.  Having two piss poor wingers trying to supply while Walker looks completely finished doesn’t help either.  A goal was only ever going to come from a set piece today it was far too slow, far too predictable and utter utter shite.  

Imagine our budget and facilities in comparison with Alloa for god sake.  The shit shows and 1-0 wins or scraping a win caused concern for a reason and it’s because normal fans could see this shit coming.  December is going to be massive and we can’t even change much. 

Last time around he played younger players with creativity and freedom to begin then it became predictable boring and experienced players.  We aren’t even going to get the good part this time. 

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Roberts for a winger has no final ball.  Would rave have Mulraney. 

When Laszlo came in the away form started suffering.Our lot used to go to about 10 away games a season and we are now down to Easter Rd. only.That will also be stopping after the farcical end to last season.I don't know how you change the away form as apart from Burley and Robbie 1st season it just goes on and on.We are averaging 3 goals a game at Tynie which will likely be enough to see us promoted if it continues.We will pick up points away from home but not with great performances.

How do you sort it ....I certainly don't know.There are so many different viewpoints and some will be correct but will we get the time/changes to see it .

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Roberts for a winger has no final ball.  Would rave have Mulraney. 

Id have Mulraney before most in the team. I believe he became disillusioned with us and asked to leave 

13 minutes ago, McCrae said:

He is under huge pressure... things need to improve quickly or the fans with very vocally turn against him and Budge. If this happens he is toast. 

Fans turned against Levein for a long time before Budge finally moved him to another job within the club. She’ll do the same again

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Exactly. Not enough people up front and no-one making runs into space. There's a reason the Dundee Utd fans weren't too bothered about Neilson leaving. That's probably the first time that's happened with any promotion winning manager. 

Football is shite, totally defensive pish.

They were glad to see the back of him and his turgid football.

kingantti1874
Just now, rudi must stay said:

Id have Mulraney before most in the team. I believe he became disillusioned with us and asked to leave 

😂 ****ing hell it must be bad if we want the rollover king back.. an absolute waste of space, bad attitude, zero talent. We barely had a bigger waste of space 

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Can easily see it.  Direct exciting player developing. “Nah fire the ball in first time mate”. 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 ****ing hell it must be bad if we want the rollover king back.. an absolute waste of space, bad attitude, zero talent. We barely had a bigger waste of space 

Frear and Roberts are much worse. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Fans turned against Levein for a long time before Budge finally moved him to another job within the club. She’ll do the same again

Aye it will be Robbie to sprint coach :29:

Robbie Neilson is a slightly above average Scottish manager. He won promotion with us and DU. With the exception of Rangers he has had the largest budget in both seasons. At MK Dons he didn't and did nothing. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Frear and Roberts are much worse. 

They are all at the same level in that they offer nothing. Jake Mulraney was ****ing abysmal. That stupid predictable rollover followed by a misplaced pass or a shite cross. Pointless footballer

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

They are all at the same level in that they offer nothing. Jake Mulraney was ****ing abysmal. That stupid predictable rollover followed by a misplaced pass or a shite cross. Pointless footballer

I thought he was genuinely getting better all the time but in general you’re obviously correct. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )