• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Cruyff said:

Perhaps but folk gave him the benefit of the doubt given our league position. A new poll will clearly show that this result changes everything. 

Irrelevant. If you were backing him amid our pish performances, there’s no point changing your mind now

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Yeah, I'm over the moon we're losing to Brora Rangers. I've thoroughly enjoyed the last 4 years of absolute shite we've been served up, while happy clappers like you try and tell us everything's fine. Bore off.

I haven't happy clapped at all. We're playing shit. I responded to someone who claimed to be a Hearts fan saying he wanted Brora to win.

If you think that's acceptable, fine.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Irrelevant. If you were backing him amid our pish performances, there’s no point changing your mind now

I haven't backed him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but have been fairly critical. This game changes everything. 

Bazzas right boot

It's results based and a defeat to Brora rangers should mean he's sacked. 

Replace him at the end of the season if need be. 

The Hogfather
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

I haven't happy clapped at all. We're playing shit. I responded to someone who claimed to be a Hearts fan saying he wanted Brora to win.

Newsflash: We've been playing shit since 2017.

SomethingAboutObua

Dressing room lost or something? No way any full time team could lose to part timers who havent played in 2 months +

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This.

It's been obvious for months it wasn't going to work and likely right from the appointment that it was a bad idea.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

He should be gone now. No way back after tonight. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Nunya Business said:

Newsflash: We've been playing shit since 2017.

I'm not talking about 2017 thanks. But yeah, come on Brora!

Scott980612

No over reaction. 

go tonight. 

Absolutely unacceptable  

Another dog shit performance  

Alloa & Brora in the same season.....  

GTF

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Just get rid now and find someone before the end of the season. 

GTF you absolute imposter. Resign tonight . Just GTF and take these losers with you.

an embarrassment of epic proportions even by our recent shit standards.

Damn lucky there’s no crowds . Imposters the lot of you. GTF !!!!!!!

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Probably the most embarrassing result in the club's history. 

No probably, it is. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

UPWARD PROJECTORY

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Cruyff said:

He should be gone now. No way back after tonight. 

I'm tired of changing managers so I'll agree to disagree. In the same way as he wasn't Mourinho when we beat Hibs and took Celtic close, he's not Cathro when we have a result at the other end of the spectrum. I'd be more inclined jus to ignore the Robbie outers or let them rant without comment if they hadn't been calling for his head from pretty much the moment he was appointed, while also cheerleading for a manager who got us demoted.

Seymour M Hersh

In the poll I voted leave at the end of the season but after this he has to be gone by the weekend. She should never have brought her comfort blanket back to the club the stupid old trout. 

Too many 'fans' zipped up the back have enabled us to fall to where we are.

This of course isn't the fans fault but as long as enough make excuses and hand over their money the current regime will continue to extract the urine from us all.

maroonsgotop

see ya Robbie. Better have resigned before you leave the ground. Worst result on our history. Take most of these useless overpaid players with you.

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm not talking about 2017 thanks. But yeah, come on Brora!

Honestly pal, just **** off. We've just suffered the worst result in our history and you're trying to be a smart arse. Good one.

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm tired of changing managers so I'll agree to disagree. In the same way as he wasn't Mourinho when we beat Hibs and took Celtic close, he's not Cathro when we have a result at the other end of the spectrum. I'd be more inclined jus to ignore the Robbie outers or let them rant without comment if they hadn't been calling for his head from pretty much the moment he was appointed, while also cheerleading for a manager who got us demoted.

:vrface:**** sake man

If he should be sacked, who decides? Budge who says  and hides behind “she doesn’t know much about football”, has a Sporting Director, a consultant and a CEO.

If one or all walked into her office and said Neilson should be sacked, would she take their advice?  Would she ****.  She’d change her tune like any other hypocrite.  

Edited by Debut 4

Bad Religion
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:rofl:What a cretin you are. 

Just get him to ****.

Worst European result in our history. Worst Scottish Cup result in our history. Out of the League Cup to Alloa. And lifetime achievement for worst result in the club’s history.

A ****ing embarrassment. Should never have been brought back. But he’s about the limit of Budge’s imagination.

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

If he should be sacked, who decides? Budge says hides behind “she doesn’t know much about football”, has a Sporting Director, a consultant and a CEO.

If one or all walked into her office and said Neilson should be sacked, would she take their advice?  Would she ****.  She’d change her tune like any other hypocrite.  

She is not the owner and should have no say.........she has her money back and should not be trusted at all with our future in any capacity! Unfortunately we are rudderless, no one is in charge!

Buzzbomb1874

He’s got the safest job in Scottish football as Budge doesn’t like making the tough decisions . She has a big call to make as she will soon be asking for season ticket money and as it stands there will be a lot on people loathed to renew in my opinion.

Thumperbeni
12 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Budge will be saying 'oh you win some, you lose some.'

Budge is a haggard old cow who is only interested in money not how the actually football team perform on the pitch !

I'm in, I want him out too. Never been one to hound managers but this is too far. Neilson OUT!

15 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

All jokes aside, this has been coming. For months everyone has been saying, it's doesn't matter how we play.........THIS HAS BEEN COMING. 

That's not true.

The happy clappy nutters...aye.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You are clueless. I gave Robbie a fair chance. His tactics are shocking. Anyone of us could set our team up better than him. His tactics are non existence.  No matter what our league position is its clear to see we will be automatically relegated with this clown in charge next season. Act now for the good of the club. Fire him and get Alex Neil.

heartsfc_fan

I was a Neilson fan.

Was.

That result is inexcusable. Go and do the decent thing and resign please.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )