Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Chuck Berry
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Bye then. Hopefully you'll change your mind next season but if not, your negativity and poisonous atmosphere won't be missed. 

Just stating fact, or did you miss the last time Neilson was in charge? I'm in the 45+ mob by the way so I don't do poison or trackies.

He'd already be gone if fans were allowed this season.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

You basically come on this thread to repeat the exact same shit every day.. We already know your opinion.. Why do you feel the need to give it over and over again. 

Other posters give different viewpoints of their reasons not to like Neilson but you just love to give the same shit reasons for your opinion. 

Maybe head to different threads and talk on there instead of spending so much time defending a man who has so far under his name, Hearts worst ever European result and Hearts worst ever domestic cup result. If clinging onto championship wins are your idea to even the score up then it's not a challenge for the old firm to win the Scottish league just as it's not a challenge for Hearts to win in the Championship.

If you don't want to read my opinion, put me in ignore, if you don't want to hear opinions on Neilson then **** off out of this thread ( topic  title is the clue). 

Unlike some, I am on other threads but generally keep to the topic and not banging on about Neilson oot and why we are shite, like many on here repeat.

indianajones

This guy is going to lead us through a relegation battle. 

Depressing times. Wasted the last 5 odd years. 

20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Still not getting this anger thing. 

For one, most fans will get behind the team, even as we dropped under CL at Tynecastle the home crowd were still on side. 

The most rabid oot gang- the ones that never wanted him here and have been banging on since day 1 have either admitted they no longer have a ST or won't be renewing until Ann and/ or Robbie leaves so they won't be at the games. 

Some are Likley also banned. 

Most will get behind the team and manager and hopefully roar them on to success while keeping most of the hate and bike for the opposition, not their own. 

Ofc, phoodle, bed sheet plane hiring types will be the exception. 

I think even your good self was angry enough after the Brora result to call for his sacking, so surely you can understand the level of anger.

The vast majority of fans who wanted him gone will start the new season supporting the team and hoping for the best, but in my opinion he will enjoy less leeway for poor results than any previous manager, partly because of his own record all the way back to Birkirkara, and partly because of the club's years of underperformance

But even with a 'par for the course season' Bob won't earn back a normal level of goodwill.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I think even your good self was angry enough after the Brora result to call for his sacking, so surely you can understand the level of anger.

The vast majority of fans who wanted him gone will start the new season supporting the team and hoping for the best, but in my opinion he will enjoy less leeway for poor results than any previous manager, partly because of his own record all the way back to Birkirkara, and partly because of the club's years of underperformance

But even with a 'par for the course season' Bob won't earn back a normal level of goodwill.

I've said several times if he's sacked he's sacked and I'll support the next guy. 

If he stays, I'll support him and not get angry and depressed about everything from statements about the top 6 to signing a back up keeper. 

38 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you don't want to read my opinion, put me in ignore, if you don't want to hear opinions on Neilson then **** off out of this thread ( topic  title is the clue). 

Unlike some, I am on other threads but generally keep to the topic and not banging on about Neilson oot and why we are shite, like many on here repeat.

The thread title is Neilson out, Tosh !

32 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

The club’s underperformance, when Robbie left for MK, can’t be laid at his door. That’s not an invitation to look to where that blame lies btw !

Let’s not go there on this thread.

11 minutes ago, Boab said:

The club’s underperformance, when Robbie left for MK, can’t be laid at his door. That’s not an invitation to look to where that blame lies btw !

Let’s not go there on this thread.

I'm not saying that can be laid at Bob's door, but it's the cumulative effects of the Cathro/Levein/Stendel/Neilson underperformance that bring us to where we are now.

Niemi’s gloves
19 minutes ago, Boab said:

So nobody is allowed to challenge the basic premise let alone the unsupported assertions, half truths and inconsistencies? Maybe it should be renamed the “Neilson out on-line mutual masturbation society”. 

46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've said several times if he's sacked he's sacked and I'll support the next guy. 

If he stays, I'll support him and not get angry and depressed about everything from statements about the top 6 to signing a back up keeper. 

That's not all you've said though.

The thing about the internet is it never forgets.

:greggy:

Screenshot_20210505-125310~2.png

Just now, fancy a brew said:

I'm not saying that can be laid at Bob's door, but it's the cumulative effects of the Cathro/Levein/Stendel/Neilson underperformance that bring us to where we are now.

I hear you, mate, but what happened after he left was an experiment that went wrong and then a missed chance to get an outside guy in to push us upwards.

Football wasn’t great when we came up but we’ll never know where we would have finished had Robbie stayed.

I can understand that his supporters on here want to see how he will fare but, you’re right, people will look at the last five years as a missed chance to cement our intentions.

28 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

So nobody is allowed to challenge the basic premise let alone the unsupported assertions, half truths and inconsistencies? Maybe it should be renamed the “Neilson out on-line mutual masturbation society”. 

Of course they can.

Re-reading Tosh’s post, I think I picked up his post wrong, thinking it was this thread he was on about.

Bad Religion
32 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

:greatpost:

NANOJAMBO
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

You said he should be sacked for the Brora result FFS.:rofl:

Stop with the revisionism. 600 posts of absolute dross, like a feckin parrot, the same old, same old. 

You are obsessed with this thread. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Yip, and if he's sacked for that then fair enough. 

If he's not tho, I'll move forward and back him. 

He's not as yet, so I'm backing him and Hearts next season. 

I've said several times he could have been sacked for that result. 

No point in slagging every decision he makes  going forward and being scared of next season because he could / should have been sacked for that result. 

Des Lynam
2 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

:greatpost: 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Boab said:

I did try and start a "Bob in" thread, mods merged it with this. 

👍

Pasquale for King
17 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Overwhelming news.

5-5-0, 4-6-0, 4-5-1, 5-3-2. It’s not really a surprise as he played a lot of formations last season, especially in the last 30 minutes when we were desperately looking for a goal or shutting up

shop. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, and if he's sacked for that then fair enough. 

If he's not tho, I'll move forward and back him. 

He's not as yet, so I'm backing him and Hearts next season. 

I've said several times he could have been sacked for that result. 

No point in slagging every decision he makes  going forward and being scared of next season because he could / should have been sacked for that result. 

You say you don't understand the anger at Neilson, when you were angry enough to say he should be sacked.

You slag off the 'oot brigade' when it turns out you were a founding member.

You accuse others of kneejerk reactions when it turns out your knees were jerking like the clappers.

And rather than admit you are actually guilty of the accusations that you throw around like confetti, you hide behind "yip he could have been sacked" when you quite clearly said he "should have been sacked".

When you've dug yourself a hole, best to stop digging.

Just in case anyone else wants to quote your 'Neilson oot' post back at you in the future, it's on page 130 of this thread.

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

You say you don't understand the anger at Neilson, when you were angry enough to say he should be sacked.

You accuse others of kneejerk reactions when it turns out your knees were jerking like the clappers.

And rather than admit you are actually guilty of the accusations that you throw around like confetti, you hide behind "yip he could have been sacked" when you quite clearly said he "should have been sacked".

Just in case anyone else wants to quote your 'Neilson oot' post back at you in the future, it's on page 130 of this thread.

BA955006-5B4C-41F2-A70C-13759B8A94C7.gif

Mars plastic
On 23/03/2021 at 21:41, williamgerrard said:

164628081_286216382899826_6836087947258983916_n.jpg

That must be one of the worst suits my eyes have had the misfortune to see.

Randy Marsh
4 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

:pleasingao:

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I wasn't wanting him sacked because I was angry. 

I wasn't a founding member of anything. 

This thread was started in November. 

Knee jerk? Even now I can see why he'd be sacked for the Brora result. 

Although, I agree "should" is a little knee jerk straight after a match. 

Guilty.... A bit dramatic. 

Accusations, it's not accusations, folk call him names and call other posters petty names for being positive about him. 

I've said several times I would understand if he was sacked, the difference being I'll back him while he's Hearts manager and won't slag him at every opportunity. 

Hopefully this clarifies a few things and saves you scouring previous pages and anyalsing every single  post I make.

Ofc, if you think I'm in the "Robbie oot" Brigade then fair enough 

I'd say I'm more Robbie in myself and Get behind him. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

The suit is a probable sacking offence in itself tbf. 🥺

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

I’d wear that when im in shape but im a damn lot broader and bigger than Neilson. Not sure it suits a slim wee person. 

On another note wheres that poster not seen him since he was threatening the world about Big Dunc and his auld man

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

😒

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I did try and start a "Bob in" thread, mods merged it with this. 

👍

Fair enough, Toshino !

👍

Mars plastic
17 minutes ago, sadj said:

I’d wear that when im in shape but im a damn lot broader and bigger than Neilson. Not sure it suits a slim wee person. 

On another note wheres that poster not seen him since he was threatening the world about Big Dunc and his auld man

Dear me. Any suit with a check through it is absolutely howlin. 

Mars plastic
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Kens.

ford donald
1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

Its a look at me, I want to be noticed suit! sign of a insecure person,lacking confidence.

20 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Its a look at me, I want to be noticed suit! sign of a insecure person,lacking confidence.

Or the opposite tbf

bobby bombscare

Might have said this on the thread already, can't remember. 

I would have happily seen him away after the Brora result. But at the end of the day, the bulk of that squad has played under Levein, MacPhee, Stendal and Neilson and they showed the exact same inconsistency and lack of ambition under every single one of them. I don't think it mattered who we had in that dugout, there would have been embarrassing results one way or another because a large number of the CL era players are still happy taking a loss to Brora and Alloa and collecting their wage regardless. You can't work with a team fill of players with that mindset. You get shot of them as and when you can and bring in hungry players to replace them. 

I'm not pretending RN is a great manager but honestly.. I didn't expect much better from a team of players looking to retire soon or knowing they won't play for a better club. 

RN is bringing in some decent players and a competitive team seems to be taking shape. Honestly, there should still be a minimum of another 10+ players to go as their contracts expire and probably a few need shifted before then (Damour) but their is at least a hunger in some of them now. Which was evident in the last few games of the season!  

He has signed some decent players in Kingsley, Gino, Halliday, GMS, McEneff, Nando and Logan when he was required. He has also identified the need to get Halkett replaced and give some competition/depth to the RB position. There are players in the squad that just aren't up to the task and most were signed by CL. He has got us back up and so far, i have seen the bulk of the players he has brought in for the long term are better than the dross that we are getting rid of hopefully. I think much to peoples anger, we might have him for a couple seasons still. 

Also worth noting that the majority of fans will quickly forget the Brora result with a strong start to next season. If we have a good start, he's here for another year. If we don't, he could be gone by October. He's not a great manager but after we haven't had anyone better since he left. So I think the majority of fans (rightly or wrongly) will have him as long as we're working our way back to the the top end of the Prem. 

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah I'm happy we have a strong leader and not one that gives into mob rule and threats. 

Also glad we have one that is emotionally stable as well as financially stable. 

In regards to the football, Neilson could have very well been sacked but given the fact he got promoted easily and based on his league mgt record with us I will give him a chance in the top flight. 

The football we played was better than anyone else I seen in the league and having watched aberdeen and hibs, imo the football we play  was not much different, if at all. 

You’ve obviously seen teams in Scotland that are playing a brand of football I have not. 

I also bet you are in a tiny minority of adults that feel "disrespected" by a football club. 

Mob rule !  Fans opinions matter and the are allowed to express them because a club is there’s. A strong leader who doesn’t listen to the life and blood of a football club is not worthy of being a leader. On the financial side of any club all supporters know the most important job in a club is a manager who can put a successful team on the pitch. If the strong owner can’t employ the right manager the whole club suffers so you can see the priority isn’t necessary a strong leader but a leader who gets appointments right and the most important being a Football manager.

You want to give Neilson a chance and yet under his management our team has been a shambles on selection , tactics, performance, entertainment as his excuses after games have been half baked. For a Hearts team to be feeble against Alloa, Brora, Raith Rovers (H), Dunfermline (A) and quite a few more is not acceptable.

This team managed by Neilson is not capable of competing in the Premiership and going by Neilson’s record in signing players he really is a liability.

On the evidence I have from my posts I am very much in the majority of our support that feel they are being disrespected on their views regarding the management of their team. 
I hope I have answered your points honestly. Tynecastle is my church & Hearts are my religion. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Mob rule !  Fans opinions matter and the are allowed to express them because a club is there’s. A strong leader who doesn’t listen to the life and blood of a football club is not worthy of being a leader. On the financial side of any club all supporters know the most important job in a club is a manager who can put a successful team on the pitch. If the strong owner can’t employ the right manager the whole club suffers so you can see the priority isn’t necessary a strong leader but a leader who gets appointments right and the most important being a Football manager.

You want to give Neilson a chance and yet under his management our team has been a shambles on selection , tactics, performance, entertainment as his excuses after games have been half baked. For a Hearts team to be feeble against Alloa, Brora, Raith Rovers (H), Dunfermline (A) and quite a few more is not acceptable.

This team managed by Neilson is not capable of competing in the Premiership and going by Neilson’s record in signing players he really is a liability.

On the evidence I have from my posts I am very much in the majority of our support that feel they are being disrespected on their views regarding the management of their team. 
I hope I have answered your points honestly. Tynecastle is my church & Hearts are my religion. 

Disagree with almost all of that , but I won't repeat myself.

Hopefully we do well under whoever is a manager and I can't wait to get back into church!

siegementality
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully we do well under whoever is a manager and I can't wait to get back into church!

Please enlighten us with what parts you disagree with. I need a good laugh.

Bad Religion
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Thats an excellent post Mitch. 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who are you to disagree with me. Don’t you know who I am ? I am your hero and you will worship me when we get back into our church. Just remember I am never ever wrong.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Great post. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, siegementality said:

Please enlighten us with what parts you disagree with. I need a good laugh.

Was the bit about not repeating himself not funny enough 😆😂🤪?!?!

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Budge out should be the priority 

Definitely, no point her making even more poor decisions that literally cost us our money. 

CloustonHMFC
13 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Just stating fact, or did you miss the last time Neilson was in charge? I'm in the 45+ mob by the way so I don't do poison or trackies.

He'd already be gone if fans were allowed this season.

I must've missed the part where Neilson had us anywhere near the bottom of the table last time in charge. Can you post the league table from that season? 

siegementality
43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Was the bit about not repeating himself not funny enough 😆😂🤪?!?!

In fairness I’ve become numb to him repeating himself. 95% of the time I only make it to the third line of his posts. It would be 100% of the time but sometimes his posts are three or less lines, and still bollocks.

siegementality
36 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I must've missed the part where Neilson had us anywhere near the bottom of the table last time in charge. Can you post the league table from that season? 

Can you post a pic of you on the edge of your seat at Neilson’s scintillating playing style?

CloustonHMFC
30 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Can you post a pic of you on the edge of your seat at Neilson’s scintillating playing style?

Playing style is boring at times, I am not denying that. I'm much more of a results kinda guy though and yes he's had a few horrendous ones that probably warrant the sack but no need to try repaint history by trying to insinuate he had us anywhere near the bottom of the league when he was in charge.

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Budge out should be the priority 

The priority should be a good Hearts Team imo. 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Who are you to disagree with me. Don’t you know who I am ? I am your hero and you will worship me when we get back into our church. Just remember I am never ever wrong.

😂👍