Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Why not?

It's paid dividends in every game we've tried that so far.

Oh, wait...........

👍🏻😂

I bet the opposition managers are really surprised when we do it. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Pans Jambo
23 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Given Coach Neilson's extensive plans for next season do you think the lad Hendo was perhaps talking large dollops of Tom Kite?

Sounds about right aye

On the plus side, I guess the announcements that our pocket Guardiola has several formations up his sleeve for next season and Ross Stewart has been given a two-year contract at least constitute a statement of intent from Hearts’ PR department, both sending a strong signal that there will be no attempt to bury bad news over the summer.

CloustonHMFC

Hearts fan actively referring to our manager as 'the tramp' and whole host of other insults. Classy.

sandylejambo
34 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Hearts fan actively referring to our manager as 'the tramp' and whole host of other insults. Classy.

he thinks we should all go and support Man City, so it's not a one way street.

Mars plastic
3 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

he thinks we should all go and support Man City, so it's not a one way street.

And that some are ‘background noise’.

Anything that comes out of the club right now will be mocked and criticised. 

And quite frankly rightly so. 

Signing this atrocious GK and Robbie making stupid comments about not every signing being Pele is just ludicrous. And it deserves to be harshly criticised. 

Neilson should not be here. Simple as that. 

The only thing that will change this is a n excellent start to next season in the first round of matches. Simple as that. 

I’m not confident. 

48 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

If it wasn’t for Csaba’s shoes, I’d say Robbie has been the classiest ! Or smartest dressed.

Not great competition mind.

Riccarton3
4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Who would you suggest we sign to be our 2nd and possibly third choice goalie given Stone's potential?

Neilson can't win. On the "new manager incoming" thread (that I'm banned from for being too awesome), folk are moaning about not signing a 34 year old full back and Neilson is being criticised for saying he'd rather promote youth. As we saw with Berra, and somewhat with Naismith, an older player's form can drop off a cliff very quickly and one injury can finish them. We need to get the average age down and signing Logan would not do that.

Folk moaned, rightly, about the likes of Cammy Logan not getting a chance last season. This decision sends a message to the youngsters surely?

Proof will being in the pudding. Investing in youth and making allowances for their inexperience. Words are cheap

46 minutes ago, Boab said:

If it wasn’t for Csaba’s shoes, I’d say Robbie has been the classiest ! Or smartest dressed.

Not great competition mind.

Sergio surely?

LarrysRightFoot

I genuinely thought he would leave. It’s looking less and less likely at the moment. 

I’ve made the point before - him staying is just wasting time. He has no good will left with the fans. As soon as we get a bad result or go on a bad run there will be chants, protests etc. It will just keep happening. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Let's be honest, he's going nowhere, so we have no choice but to get behind him and the team for next season. I too want him gone, but that's not going to happen any time soon, so let's move on for now. All this constant moaning is getting tiresome tbh.

Just ignore the thread.

8 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Has this tramp been booted yet?

No need for that, that's the type of scum talk I've only ever heard from Hibs supporters in the past.

Have a word with yourself.

Ethan Hunt
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's quite incredible that this imposter has been given more money to spend/waste.

This!

airthjambo
26 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I genuinely thought he would leave. It’s looking less and less likely at the moment. 

I’ve made the point before - him staying is just wasting time. He has no good will left with the fans. As soon as we get a bad result or go on a bad run there will be chants, protests etc. It will just keep happening. 

That would be the same even if he was replaced and new manager was in bottom half after 1st round of games, especially on this forum

LarrysRightFoot
13 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

That would be the same even if he was replaced and new manager was in bottom half after 1st round of games, especially on this forum

The point is a new manager would come in with some good will - look at Stendel. Robbie has zero - fans will be on his back after every defeat whether that be 2-0 at Ibrox or at home to St Mirren. Him staying is an utter waste of time and money. Then it’ll be the 100th rebuild in the last 5 years. 

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Wonderful. 🙄

78FFD439-85A9-4FED-A255-F6BB2836D065.jpeg

Nothing wrong with flexibility but I do feel that we lack a style to our play. At large portions of the campaign this season the players haven't looked clear on whats being expected of them. Perhaps instead of thinking about the opposition so much to the extent we change our formation we focus on developing a style of play and individual plays that the players are comfortable with and can execute effortlessly? Build a team that does simple things right, but lots of them. 

Its very Leveinesq in focusing so much on the opposition that we forget our own strengths. Against clubs we dwarf it should be about imposing ourselves on them. They play to our pace and so forth. 

Robbies consistently wanted to play 3 at the back for ages, I can remember him trying Kevin McHattie at LCB at one point. If thats his vision then he should back himself instead of planning for failure. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nothing wrong with flexibility but I do feel that we lack a style to our play. At large portions of the campaign this season the players haven't looked clear on whats being expected of them. Perhaps instead of thinking about the opposition so much to the extent we change our formation we focus on developing a style of play and individual plays that the players are comfortable with and can execute effortlessly? Build a team that does simple things right, but lots of them. 

Its very Leveinesq in focusing so much on the opposition that we forget our own strengths. Against clubs we dwarf it should be about imposing ourselves on them. They play to our pace and so forth. 

Robbies consistently wanted to play 3 at the back for ages, I can remember him trying Kevin McHattie at LCB at one point. If thats his vision then he should back himself instead of planning for failure. 

It might depend on who we can recruit. Pacy wing-backs are a must for 3 at the back to work properly. They have to be able to motor up and down the flanks for 90 mins. If we can get Calum Paterson back and clone a left-footed version of him we'll be sorted.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

And that some are ‘background noise’.

Quite right.

It's a disgrace that Neilson and the team responded to the reaction to two bad defeats in March and the dodgy form before then by making the changes to the personnel, formation and style fans wanted, including signing someone to shore up the defence, with the outcome that we were unbeaten in our last 5, scoring 13 and conceding 0 and putting in some very enjoyable performances.

The dick!

Obviously he should have continued losing so people on the internet can be proved right.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bull's-eye
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Quite right.

It's a disgrace that Neilson and the team responded to the reaction to two bad defeats in March and the dodgy form before then by making the changes to the personnel, formation and style fans wanted, including signing someone to shore up the defence, with the outcome that we were unbeaten in our last 5, scoring 13 and conceding 0 and putting in some very enjoyable performances.

The dick!

Obviously he should have continued losing so people on the internet can be proved right.

I think your underestimating the power of the internet super fan experts. 

History has proven how much influence they have within the flowery corridors of power at Tynecastle.

😉

9 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Has this tramp been booted yet?

What a quite horrible post.

1 hour ago, OTT said:

Great post! 👍

1 hour ago, OTT said:

I recall him discussing playing 3 at the back during his first spell as manager....he appeared to favour it but don’t recall him playing it too much.

Guest ToqueJambo

November 20th this thread started. November ****ing 20th. We'd never started a season at such a low point. Even not taking into account the small matter of a global health and economic crisis, the way we blew up last season was unprecedented. And yet we'd won 8 games on the trot, including against Hibs in a cup semi final. We'd scored 19 goals and conceded 7. After that, we won our next 5 league games scoring another 19 goals and conceding only 8. Nearly won the cup too. Everyone else in Scotland was moaning how shite the football was and we were scoring for fun. This isn't what supporting your club is about.

Edited by ToqueJambo

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Do you actually feel disrespected? 

I expect most supporters of football clubs feel ignored and taken for granted by owners. You only get a manager sacked usually when the support turn on the owner/board before, during & after games. I’d like to think that when an owner knows that 90% plus of its support want a manager sacked, like Neilson at Hearts, the owner would think the managers job was untenable. When the lifeblood of a football team are ignored after a season of watching a team that goes out of cups to Alloa & Brora and plays a brand of football in a lower league that is eye bleeding to watch and lacks a manager capable of training, coaching and managing Hearts to a competent level then my answer is yes I feel disrespected. I bet I am one of many thousands that feel this way.

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

This. Its simply a waste of another season for us all. No progress on the pitch. Its going to get bloody uncomfy for Ann Budge when I get back in the stadium, and I'd like to think I wont be alone in letting her know what I think.

Neilson should have been sacked after brora....no excuses.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

November 20th this thread started. November ****ing 20th. We'd never started a season at such a low point. Even not taking into account the small matter of a global health and economic crisis, the way we blew up last season was unprecedented. And yet we'd won 8 games on the trot, including against Hibs in a cup semi final. We'd scored 19 goals and conceded 7. After that, we won our next 5 league games scoring another 19 goals and conceding only 8. Nearly won the cup too. Everyone else in Scotland was moaning how shite the football was and we were scoring for fun. This isn't what supporting your club is about.

Yip, farce and clearly more than to do with results and performances for some. 

Absolute imposters. 

Jokers. 

34 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I recall him discussing playing 3 at the back during his first spell as manager....he appeared to favour it but don’t recall him playing it too much.

Yeah that’s what I was getting at, he seemed to want to play it but either didn’t have the players or confidence to do it. 

I think Robbie needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat next season because a lot of fans (myself included) want him gone. If he wants to win over those he’s lost this season he needs to be bold. Caution isn’t going win hearts and minds. 

If 3 at the back is how he ideally would like his team to play then he should back himself, his coaching team and his players to carry that out. 

It can be adapted to a hyper defensive 541 too if needed and a more open 343/ 352. So there is flexibility there if he wants it. 

Formations don’t make or break teams, tactics and individual moments do that, but I don’t believe Robbies got over what he wanted this season. I think he needs to go all out next season to win back the ground lost this season. Playing the formation he wants is a good starting point. 

Greedy Jambo

Eye bleeding football is a myth? lol

Ruckin norra

Bleedin hell

Deary me

We have far too many fans that know as much about football as Ann Budge does. 

Money is money i suppose. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Arthur Morgan

As long as we continue in the same vein as we did vs Raith I'll be happy. If we revert to the boring slow shite we watched for the majority of the season then he'll have to go. As I said before, we don't have much say in the matter now so may as well get behind the team for the upcoming season.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I expect most supporters of football clubs feel ignored and taken for granted by owners. You only get a manager sacked usually when the support turn on the owner/board before, during & after games. I’d like to think that when an owner knows that 90% plus of its support want a manager sacked, like Neilson at Hearts, the owner would think the managers job was untenable. When the lifeblood of a football team are ignored after a season of watching a team that goes out of cups to Alloa & Brora and plays a brand of football in a lower league that is eye bleeding to watch and lacks a manager capable of training, coaching and managing Hearts to a competent level then my answer is yes I feel disrespected. I bet I am one of many thousands that feel this way.

:spoton:

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Nah I'm happy we have a strong leader and not one that gives into mob rule and threats. 

Also glad we have one that is emotionally stable as well as financially stable. 

In regards to the football, Neilson could have very well been sacked but given the fact he got promoted easily and based on his league mgt record with us I will give him a chance in the top flight. 

The football we played was better than anyone else I seen in the league and having watched aberdeen and hibs, imo the football we play  was not much different, if at all. 

You’ve obviously seen teams in Scotland that are playing a brand of football I have not. 

I also bet you are in a tiny minority of adults that feel "disrespected" by a football club. 

Robert must realise he's in the last chance saloon as far as his job is concerned, and with fans back he won't get away with dismissing anger as 'outside noise' when that noise is in the stadium calling for him to be sacked.

So he may as well go down swinging by trying to play in a more positive fashion rather than carry on in the same vein and get hounded out anyway whilst sitting around 8th in the league.

That's the hope I'll be cling to over the summer.

1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

Robert must realise he's in the last chance saloon as far as his job is concerned, and with fans back he won't get away with dismissing anger as 'outside noise' when that noise is in the stadium calling for him to be sacked.

So he may as well go down swinging by trying to play in a more positive fashion rather than carry on in the same vein and get hounded out anyway whilst sitting around 8th in the league.

My only wish is that he separates the external noise into media only and states it’s not the people who put good money into the club. Being vague only gets the back up of those same people. 
If it is those he’s on about, change the sound bite to internal noise because there’s nothing more intrinsic than the support.

48 minutes ago, Boab said:

My only wish is that he separates the external noise into media only and states it’s not the people who put good money into the club. Being vague only gets the back up of those same people. 
If it is those he’s on about, change the sound bite to internal noise because there’s nothing more intrinsic than the support.

Correct. Is it stupidity, defiance or

deliberate? 

He should be big enough to say, “the supporters”.  I’d have thought trying to get as many onside should 

be the motive? At least recognise a section of the support are not happy and address them as such.  

Can’t imagine many of our previous  upstanding managers dismissing fans as “external noise”. 

Is that the same mob rule and threats that were threatened by the trackies wearing mob at all the super league demos.(people trying their best to protect their clubs culture) crazy thing though,it seems to have worked.

11 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Is that the same mob rule and threats that were threatened by the trackies wearing mob at all the super league demos.(people trying their best to protect their clubs culture) crazy thing though,it seems to have worked.

The problem you have with this forum Kev is it is largely inhabited by 45+ year old men. I include myself in that. They forget what it's like to be young and passionate enough to protest. The tracky thing is just snobbery from guys in comfortable shoes, Farah trousers and m&s lambswool jumpers who generally just wear whatever their wife buys them for birthday/xmas.

Nookie Bear
16 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

A mob is only crazy if you don't gree with their motives.

Were the mob who protested vocally against Pieman crazy?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

The problem you have with this forum Kev is it is largely inhabited by 45+ year old men. I include myself in that. They forget what it's like to be young and passionate enough to protest. The tracky thing is just snobbery from guys in comfortable shoes, Farah trousers and m&s lambswool jumpers who generally just wear whatever their wife buys them for birthday/xmas.

How dare you! I am more than comfortable in pruchasing my own m&s jumpers!

Chuck Berry

Not a penny more from me until Neilson is gone.  If he is allowed to remain and make signings, we're sleepwalking into another disaster, a poisonous atmosphere at Tynie, and eye bleeding performances until he is inevitably binned.

Hopefully 10th place is achievable......

Gin.youre bang on the money son.itgets me big time though that the daftie jump from one thread to another solely to wind people up knowing  what has gone on.

3 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Gin.youre bang on the money son.itgets me big time though that the daftie jump from one thread to another solely to wind people up knowing  what has gone on.

We are an absolute shambles. Neilson is a part of that, not a solution. Nothing is going to change any time soon though.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Still not getting this anger thing. 

For one, most fans will get behind the team, even as we dropped under CL at Tynecastle the home crowd were still on side. 

The most rabid oot gang- the ones that never wanted him here and have been banging on since day 1 have either admitted they no longer have a ST or won't be renewing until Ann and/ or Robbie leaves so they won't be at the games. 

Some are Likley also banned. 

Most will get behind the team and manager and hopefully roar them on to success while keeping most of the hate and bike for the opposition, not their own. 

Ofc, phoodle, bed sheet plane hiring types will be the exception. 

Chuck Berry
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most will get behind the team and manager and hopefully roar them on to success while keeping most of the hate and bike for the opposition, not their own. 

:wattie:

Roar us on to what?a top six position.brilliant.the bed sheet mob will undoutably still follow the team on a Nov night in hamilton with the hope that we might sneak a Point.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah I'm happy we have a strong leader and not one that gives into mob rule and threats. 

Also glad we have one that is emotionally stable as well as financially stable. 

In regards to the football, Neilson could have very well been sacked but given the fact he got promoted easily and based on his league mgt record with us I will give him a chance in the top flight. 

The football we played was better than anyone else I seen in the league and having watched aberdeen and hibs, imo the football we play  was not much different, if at all. 

You’ve obviously seen teams in Scotland that are playing a brand of football I have not. 

I also bet you are in a tiny minority of adults that feel "disrespected" by a football club. 

You basically come on this thread to repeat the exact same shit every day.. We already know your opinion.. Why do you feel the need to give it over and over again. 

Other posters give different viewpoints of their reasons not to like Neilson but you just love to give the same shit reasons for your opinion. 

Maybe head to different threads and talk on there instead of spending so much time defending a man who has so far under his name, Hearts worst ever European result and Hearts worst ever domestic cup result. If clinging onto championship wins are your idea to even the score up then it's not a challenge for the old firm to win the Scottish league just as it's not a challenge for Hearts to win in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Roar us on to what?a top six position.brilliant.the bed sheet mob will undoutably still follow the team on a Nov night in hamilton with the hope that we might sneak a Point.

Of course they will. 
When you’re standing at Parkhead of an evening with 3 or 400 others, the denigration of supporters from Kickback means jack shit.

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Not a penny more from me until Neilson is gone.  If he is allowed to remain and make signings, we're sleepwalking into another disaster, a poisonous atmosphere at Tynie, and eye bleeding performances until he is inevitably binned.

Hopefully 10th place is achievable......

Bye then. Hopefully you'll change your mind next season but if not, your negativity and poisonous atmosphere won't be missed.