Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

siegementality
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I see he’s talking now about Hearts being a more “vocal” team.

A proper dinosaur comment and yet another excuse.

We need leaders on the pitch, as there are none in the dug out.

One of the plus points of having no crowds as you can hear a lot of shouting of instructions and direction from the managers/coaches, except not in our case! Neilson just stands there, with an occasional point or a look at a clipboard. Considering he’s stated several times that the team are not playing the way he wants you’d think he’d be going mental, but no, nothing. Neilson is a fraud, his line after line of wind, rain, bobbily pitch, poor ref, and now lack of vocals shows him up for what he is.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, siegementality said:

One of the plus points of having no crowds as you can hear a lot of shouting of instructions and direction from the managers/coaches, except not in our case! Neilson just stands there, with an occasional point or a look at a clipboard. Considering he’s stated several times that the team are not playing the way he wants you’d think he’d be going mental, but no, nothing. Neilson is a fraud, his line after line of wind, rain, bobbily pitch, poor ref, and now lack of vocals shows him up for what he is.

McPhee was the same. Just pointed a lot and did **** all else

16 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Got to agree. He's got two absolute gems that shouldn't be playing at this level - Boyce & Gordon. Without them, he'd be sunk. Can you imagine if it was still Bobby and Uche? or Washington? 

😐 

Needs to go, we need to get a real manager who can push youth in and develop and grow players. Virtually all his signings have been undevelopable players which doesn't speak to a headcoach confident in his own abilities.

Pasquale for King
55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, but if these Hearts fans do as promised and stay away then he might become the 1st!

Yeah he might just succeed if critical fans stay away and he has less money to waste on shite like the majority of his 13 signings this season 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪🙈
**** me you don’t half talk some repetitive utter shite. 

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, OTT said:

Got to agree. He's got two absolute gems that shouldn't be playing at this level - Boyce & Gordon. Without them, he'd be sunk. Can you imagine if it was still Bobby and Uche? or Washington? 

😐 

Needs to go, we need to get a real manager who can push youth in and develop and grow players. Virtually all his signings have been undevelopable players which doesn't speak to a headcoach confident in his own abilities.

Neither of those two were anything to do with him either, imagine if he had chosen a GK like Stewart for example. We wouldn’t be top and he’d be sacked by now. 

LarrysRightFoot
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

At least with Levein, it was in the top division and the injuries to the core of the team were immense by comparison to Neilson's.  (Plus, Levein had serious health issues to boot).  NB Just making a comparison and not defending CL, so please put the rabid dogs back in their cages).

One injury, apparently, has derailed our season???

Yes Levein had injuries and health to contend with (with his health he couldn’t have committed to the role and was another reason he should have stepped down). However, injuries can only be used as an excuse to a certain point - we won about 5 leagues games in over a year! 

LarrysRightFoot
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Have we ever had a manager, who the Hearts fans have became angry at him and wanted him sacked, that survived and made good. I can’t remember one and I know Robbie Neilson will not be one.

Exactly, it’s over. I cannot believe Robbie and the board don’t notice it. (Although I think they do and just want to get to the end of the season - which again is the wrong decision). 

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Have we ever had a manager, who the Hearts fans have became angry at him and wanted him sacked, that survived and made good. I can’t remember one and I know Robbie Neilson will not be one.

Great question.  I think fans were screaming for Bobby Seith to be sacked in the 7-0 season.  Started the following season flying including wins over Hibs 4-1 and Rangers 3-0 at Ibrox.  Team looked exciting with a forward line of Aird Busby Ford and Prentice.  Sat top until about October but eventually finished 6th.  Seith was sacked at end of season.  

Italian Lambretta
46 minutes ago, pointon said:

Why is he still here Budge is one stubborn old git

She clearly has the mindset that she saved the club and without her we would be done. And of course most Hearts fans are grateful to her for that. But the doesn't mean you are somehow given carte blanche to bring that same club she saved down to a level of a championship team with rediculous footballing decisions over a 3 year period. She is solely responsible for the way the club has fallen over those years and now she blames the fans for be ungrateful when all we want is a manager and a footballing structure that reflects the status of Heart of Midlothian the 3rd biggest club in Scotland. Is it really too much to ask?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

She clearly has the mindset that she saved the club and without her we would be done. And of course most Hearts fans are grateful to her for that. But the doesn't mean you are somehow given carte blanche to bring that same club she saved down to a level of a championship team with rediculous footballing decisions over a 3 year period. She is solely responsible for the way the club has fallen over those years and now she blames the fans for be ungrateful when all we want is a manager and a footballing structure that reflects the status of Heart of Midlothian the 3rd biggest club in Scotland. Is it really too much to ask?

She’s had years of FOH reps applauding her as she stumbles from **** up to **** up. So she thinks she can get away with pretty much anything. 

FOH managed to avoid mentioning her or the board at all in that pathetic statement they issued yesterday. She probably wrote and if not, she’ll definitely have been shown it first for approval. Bottle jobs.

7 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I and most other people would agree but

Which is better?

no club??

or

playing in the Championship?

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, but if these Hearts fans do as promised and stay away then he might become the 1st!

No matter how many fans stay away, it's not going to change what is destiny. 

What I've already said is  happening right before your eyes, you backed Robbie the outcome, our most embarrassing defeat in history to Brora, before that Alloa, then Queen of the South in the league. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What I've already said is  happening right before your eyes, you backed Robbie the outcome, our most embarrassing defeat in history to Brora, before that Alloa, then Queen of the South in the league. 

UPWARD PROJECTORY

20 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Well put 👏🏻

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

UPWARD PROJECTORY

Best left alone, doesn't speak to any players, never been up and watched them train, doesn't know how the players currently feel about the management team 🙂

Best to sit back and just watch it all unfold. 

Your a genuine supporter you have your concerns, you have more passion for Hearts than he ever will. 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I said several times he could be sacked for the Brora result, but I'll support  Hearts whoever manager is.

I'm not a cathro, Stendel, Robbie etc fan. 

I'll support Hearts when Robbie leaves as well. 

The difference is I won't bang on about him for months after. 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I said several times he could be sacked for the Brora result, but I'll support  Hearts whoever manager is.

Did you or did you not use the reason Robbie, would succeed if we got promoted was based on his 3rd place finish last time, when you put things into perspective the league is now far more competitive. 

Enough said 👍

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Did you or did you not use the reason Robbie, would succeed if we got promoted was based on his 3rd place finish last time, when you put things into perspective the league is now far more competitive. 

Enough said 👍

Not the only reason, but it is one reason.

adambraejambo
43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

2 questions.

1. Why do you call him Robbie in near enough every post but call everyone else by surname. Do you know him. Nothing wrong if you do just curious.

2. Forget what Hearts could do or could have done after Brora game. Do you want him sacked ?

I was  far from the anti Neilson brigade . I defended him when replying to Bongo a few months ago and to some other posters and was happy with his appointment but there comes a time I got to hold my hands up and admit I got it badly wrong.

Please dont think I having a dig at you just curious to your opinion . Stay or go ? 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

2 questions.

1. Why do you call him Robbie in near enough every post but call everyone else by surname. Do you know him. Nothing wrong if you do just curious.

2. Forget what Hearts could do or could have done after Brora game. Do you want him sacked ?

I was  far from the anti Neilson brigade . I defended him when replying to Bongo a few months ago and to some other posters and was happy with his appointment but there comes a time I got to hold my hands up and admit I got it badly wrong.

Please dont think I having a dig at you just curious to your opinion . Stay or go ? 

Unsure if  wanting him sacked is the correct term, but if he was sacked I could understand it. 

I've not wanted many managers sacked, Cathro was one of them, but when results are poor and merit it I have no problem with anyone being sacked, I generally don't put too much weight on cup results and see sacking a manager based on them as knee jerk, but Broro was a very bad result. 

I think many of the players have also been found out Tbh, thankfully most are leaving. 

Is it the managers, CL, Stendel and Robbie or is it the many of players that CL brought in? 

Also sacking someone as I said with CL isn't the important part or even half a plan, it also in no way guarantees an improvement, as we have recently found out unfortunately. 

I think the best teams get results that stick with managers over a longer term, but results in the short team need to be acceptable in general in order to progress, the Broro result wasn't. 

Unsure why I refer to him as Robbie, just a bit more fluid than Neilson, or maybe I can't spell Neilson and get the ie mixed up. 

Maybe Robbie oot subliminally stuck? 

No idea. 

10 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

At least with Levein, it was in the top division and the injuries to the core of the team were immense by comparison to Neilson's.  (Plus, Levein had serious health issues to boot).  NB Just making a comparison and not defending CL, so please put the rabid dogs back in their cages).

One injury, apparently, has derailed our season???

We are just delaying the inevitable do the right thing hearts and get a proper manager into the club 

Acceptance culture at hearts is staggering.

Don't trust him with another transfer window. Lost the fans. Prolonging the inevitable

Robbie OUT

Silvery_Moon

Bottom line is he should have gone after the Brora game. His lack of appetite for knockout Cup games over his two spells (granted the semi v Hibs the exception - although I doubt we'd have got past Falkirk nevermind Rangers under him) is what has alienated the Hearts support big time as well as the crap performances. A win versus QOTS would not have made up for it but he couldn't even get the players up for that. My biggest worry is that the board are expecting us to get promoted and that will be a 'successful' season which will pacify the fans. To say they aren't reading the room is a massive understatement. The only way Neilson will go before the summer is if we fail to get promoted. Ridiculous that it isn't done and dusted by now. 

23 hours ago, Phage said:

Terrified if we sack him and end up with McInnes :S

D. McInnes signs 4 year deal with Hearts :o

Aye a depressing thought

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s like we’ve all been saying. Nothing he does now and change the reality that he’s ****ing useless. 

Got a feeling this will be the top thread again tonight.

The players don't know what they are doing because of Robbie.

Two sitting midfielders still on the park at the end that says it all. I hate average sitting midfielders what is the point of them at this level. Surely midfielders can cover the full park its not like were having to stop a messi or ronaldo.

An absolute cracking point against a top notch team.

He was right to slate us fans, he knows what he's doing and he proved it today.

We will be lucky if no top side steals him from us!

We might have had a few shots on goal but didn’t trouble the pish Dunfermline keeper at all. Simple through ball gave our defence all sorts of problems. Please god Ann, get him gone. 

Now moaning at the ref. Wtf has he got to moan about?? Unless it’s how long we were hanging on at the end with 7 mins injury time. Wouldn’t surprise me. 

8 minutes ago, jambo191 said:

Surely. Surely. This is the final nail ffs.

Is it ****. Budge will be congratulating him on a hard won point :D 

His continued employment is a slap in the face to every fan that dug deep to buy season tickets with no guarantee of games being played. 

If he had anything about him as a man, he'd quit. Letting a 70 year old woman take flack for his ineptitude. Embarrassing.

I opened this thread ready to have a go at the OP, but you should never judge a book by its cover 😆

He picked this team up off the carpet and gave them belief that they could compete, there were some rough patches today as there always are in football and life, RN is a true motivator!