• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Don’t rate Robbie never have just tinkers about to much for me 

Stendel played the best football I have seen in years it was coming for sure . 
Budge is basically a total disaster at the club apart from the obvious 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Cop out as usual. Easy to sit in the fence and criticise. 

I could easily say Klopp/Pep but they are out our budget.

As I said it is not for me to choose and can't wait for the day that Budge has no say. 

I am not privy to who applies, who is available, what budget we have etc and as a fan that is not for me to know. It is Budges job to get the best in with whats available, she has failed a few times IMO.

20 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

This is where I am. Ann is obviously a fan of pedestrian football.

This is what I'm "raving about"  ... but you knew that

A lot of revisionism re Stendel. Granted he beat Hibs and Rangers but at no point did he have us playing good football. In fact, in most of the games he was in charge we were absolutely dreadful.

1 minute ago, Maroon 1874 said:

This is what I'm "raving about"  ... but you knew that

TBH I thought you’d quoted the wrong post. Still you rave away all you like. 

You maybe just don’t get it, a bit like Ann. We watched loads of performances like tonight’s the last time Neilson was here, did she think it would be any different this time around? Pedestrian football under Neilson and Levein for nearly 6 years, I’d hoped for better.

best in the land
5 minutes ago, S Form said:

A lot of revisionism re Stendel. Granted he beat Hibs and Rangers but at no point did he have us playing good football. In fact, in most of the games he was in charge we were absolutely dreadful.

Was in a difficult position and needed a pre season. 

Just had a better feeling and more attacking attitude 

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

A lazy appointment by Ann. Another friend and person she trusts. He's not the guy to take us forward. 

A few folk on another thread were saying some fans can't forgive robbie for losing the 2 goal lead v hibs and them eventually winning the cup. But tonight brings back his shortcomings from 4 years ago. Slow, pedestrian football, boring, passy passy football across the back. Then a big lump up the pitch and lose possession. No idea how to change things and turn it round.

Should still get us out the league but we should be setting our standards higher if (and it's a big if!) We go up. 

34 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

27 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

Eh!!! ... what a *** stupid comment .... did Ann's crystal ball run out of batteries? ... deary *** me!

Simple really! if you think its Ann's fault then 🤣🤣

Edited by Maroon 1874

Honeymoon period over for Neilson. Can’t say a result like this wasn’t coming. We have been dreadful every game bar Dundee and Hibs. Wake up call needed. 

Will end the same way as his first spell did. Forced out by the fans. Doesn’t have a set style and tactically to naive in most games. How he gave Elliott Frear a contract after having him on trial is quite unbelievable. I wrote him off as soon as he signed, Heart of Midlothian should not be signing Motherwell rejects and players from Forest Green ffs. 

That being said, the players should be going out and beating these teams comfortably. Major flashbacks to the majority of games we have witnessed over the last few years. Outfought and outworked. Not good enough and the players should be fined for every game they don’t win, I don’t even care if that’s ridiculous. We should not be dropping a single point in this division. 

Recruitment again looks very questionable. Alarm bells not just yet but very worrying imo.

19 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I could easily say Klopp/Pep but they are out our budget.

As I said it is not for me to choose and can't wait for the day that Budge has no say. 

I am not privy to who applies, who is available, what budget we have etc and as a fan that is not for me to know. It is Budges job to get the best in with whats available, she has failed a few times IMO.

A personal opinion as to best candidates, within budget, would be interesting 

7 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

You’re right, it’s not her fault, it’s the fault of the person who employed Neilson and Levein. Who was that again?

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

A personal opinion as to best candidates, within budget, would be interesting 

Not sitting here with a list of suitable candidates as it is not my job to have that list. No interest in looking to see who is available etc.

Not my job to find out who is available worldwide or who wants it  thats someone else's job and they have not got a great record.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Not sitting here with a list of suitable candidates as it is not my job to have that list. No interest in looking to see who is available etc.

Not my job to find out who is available worldwide or who wants it  thats someone else's job and they have not got a great record.

Is the fence painful? 

39 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Fully agree with you ... would much rather have had Stendel stay on 

That said, my one major complaint with Stendel was that he just wasn’t given enough time to get it right. Fully believe he would have in time.

Now isn’t the time to be churning more managers. That’s just mental knee jerk mentality and it’s the last thing we need right now 

Its the players that need a swift boot up the arse for tonight’s performance and nothing else. 

Correct mostly all shite tonight,, wake up call for a few ...

9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You’re right, it’s not her fault, it’s the fault of the person who employed Neilson and Levein. Who was that again?

gotcha!!! 🤣 

Edited by Maroon 1874

lost in space

Neilson is a Levein clone. Yes, he has won a few games this season but Levein had some good starts.

Shockingly bad tactics - with very little pressure on Pars defence. He blames our defence for the loss.

AWFUL to watch - same as Levein teams.

Not learning from the crap performances so far.

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

First defeat and we’ve now got a Robbie bashing thread. Give him time ffs. He still inherited a shit show. Our squad next year won’t resemble this years squad. If Robbie needs to motivate players then these players aren’t the answer. Pulling the maroon shirt on should be enough.

We have no real leader or any leaders on the park. Halkett is not a centre half and hasn’t been since he signed for us. Roberts is just a shite signing, Halliday isn’t fit, Lee still takes too long on the ball, Naismith is getting slow, Wighton isn’t a wide man, Boyce isn’t a natural goal scorer and Popescu is a championship player at worst. Jamie Walker is a luxury but not when the going gets tough....have I missed anyone? 
Michael Smith is our most honest pro and never gives anything less than 100%. 

It’s going to be another long season I’m afraid.  

Halliday isn’t fit,

FFS....How long does it take a FULL TIME professional footballer to get fit?

I mean he's been around now for a good few months, if he isn't fit he's injured. And he doesn't look injured to me....just crap! 

3 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Halliday isn’t fit,

FFS....How long does it take a FULL TIME professional footballer to get fit?

I mean he's been around now for a good few months, if he isn't fit he's injured. And he doesn't look injured to me....just crap! 

Exactly

This is My Story Podcast

He’s placed huge pressure on himself now. 24 games left and he realistically can only afford to drop 5 more points. Needs to find his best 11 and stick with them. 

Ah, you've blocked me so others can't see my posts and suss you out for themselves that you are infact anti Hearts ... gotcha!!! 🤣 

See when i said WTF are you raving about in my first reply to you, I didn’t actually expect you to be an absolute fecker raver!!  

Now, I’ve not blocked you, other people will be able to see your posts but - unlike me up until now - they have had the good sense to just ignore you. 

Had a tremendous opportunity to bin the garbage from the Levein/MacPhee/Stendel horror show.  But gash like Lee and Halkett are still starting games.

Signings are not looking good either.  Everyone happy with Gordon and Kingsley ... But the others have been mostly shocking

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

See when i said WTF are you raving about in my first reply to you, I didn’t actually expect you to be an absolute fecker raver!!  

Now, I’ve not blocked you, other people will be able to see your posts but - unlike me up until now - they have had the good sense to just ignore you. 

ignorance is bliss eh!

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

This!! 

We’ve been absolutely crap but grinding out results.

Hopefully this is a wake up call to him and the players. 

This is what I think and hope.

This group of players gave us the Hibs cup result. They need to have that determination every game.

If we lose whilst giving 100%, it happens. But not like tonight.

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Fully agree with you ... would much rather have had Stendel stay on 

That said, my one major complaint with Stendel was that he just wasn’t given enough time to get it right. Fully believe he would have in time.

Now isn’t the time to be churning more managers. That’s just mental knee jerk mentality and it’s the last thing we need right now 

Its the players that need a swift boot up the arse for tonight’s performance and nothing else. 

I would’ve liked Stendel to stay but I just don’t think we could get rid of enough of the squad to get his type of players in. Results and performances like tonight got the last three managers the sack, Neilson will need to work out soon who he can rely on and try to ship the others out, which won’t be easy. 

8 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

He’s placed huge pressure on himself now. 24 games left and he realistically can only afford to drop 5 more points. Needs to find his best 11 and stick with them. 

5 more points? Dundee United dropped 25 points last year and still won the league after 28 games by 14 points.

Stuff like this doesn't help. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

But but but.....We scraped past 8 shit teams whilst playing shite. Surely that means we're strolling the championship and winning the cup final????

Scary how the guys saying it was ok to play poorly because we were still winning aren’t mentioning it now. It was always going to happen sooner rather than later to the first decent team we’ve played away from home. 

This is My Story Podcast
1 minute ago, Bob Loblaw said:

5 more points? Dundee United dropped 25 points last year and still won the league after 28 games by 14 points.

Stuff like this doesn't help. 

We aren’t Dundee United. This league is horse shite and a club of our size and budget should romp it, it’s unacceptable if we don’t. 

Bazzas right boot

:berra:

:sheen:

:wattie:

Called it, 1 defeat and folk would genuinely turn against Robbie. 

We have the best but also the worse ****ing fans as well. 

:getout:

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

First defeat and the pitchfork brigade are out and rattling the keyboards. How predictable. 🙄

Tonight has been coming for a while.

We have been winning ugly except for the Dundee game that is.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Scary how the guys saying it was ok to play poorly because we were still winning aren’t mentioning it now. It was always going to happen sooner rather than later to the first decent team we’ve played away from home. 

They will be. It'll be back to "pant wetting " when the dust dies down. Nap. 

34 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

I know. Blaming the owner of the club for making wrong decisions. Stupid me! Doh!! 😂😂

1 minute ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

We aren’t Dundee United. This league is horse shite and a club of our size and budget should romp it, it’s unacceptable if we don’t. 

So if we win the league at a canter, it's not good enough if we've dropped more than 8 points all season?  

Shut up man. Nonsense.

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

A lazy appointment by Ann. Another friend and person she trusts. He's not the guy to take us forward. 

A few folk on another thread were saying some fans can't forgive robbie for losing the 2 goal lead v hibs and them eventually winning the cup. But tonight brings back his shortcomings from 4 years ago. Slow, pedestrian football, boring, passy passy football across the back. Then a big lump up the pitch and lose possession. No idea how to change things and turn it round.

Should still get us out the league but we should be setting our standards higher if (and it's a big if!) We go up. 

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

1 hour ago, Maroon 1874 said:

Eh!!! ... what a *** stupid comment .... did Ann's crystal ball run out of batteries? ... deary *** me!

Ethan Hunt has blocked me because i called him out and he obvuosly did'nt like it... make your own conclusion! 

Pasquale for King
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

They will be. It'll be back to "pant wetting " when the dust dies down. Nap. 

I’ve seen a few already. Same guys that backed Levein to the bitter end funnily enough. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Tonight has been coming for a while.

We have been winning ugly except for the Dundee game that is.

Spot on

Bazzas right boot

This thread needs bookmarked, if we win the cup in a month's time all the cheesy quavers should eat each others shite and wear their pants on their head for a week. 

3 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I know. Blaming the owner of the club for making wrong decisions. Stupid me! Doh!! 😂😂

WTF has that got to do with tonights game???? ... change yer *** nappy min!

This is My Story Podcast
1 minute ago, Bob Loblaw said:

So if we win the league at a canter, it's not good enough if we've dropped more than 8 points all season?  

Shut up man. Nonsense.

In a league that contains the standard of team that it has, we shouldn’t be dropping more than 8 points. First challenge and we’ve been beat. It’s embarrassing how much the standards amongst the fans has dropped and how much we just accept pish. 

Ethan Hunt has blocked me because i called him out and he obvuosly did'nt like it... make your own conclusion! 

Oh FFS, I can’t believe I’m putting myself through this but here goes. 

1 - I’ve not blocked you, please tell me how you come by that.

2 - What did you call me out on exactly?

3 - What conclusion - other than I do actually suffer fools gladly - is he to make?

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Dunfermline treated the game as a cup tie. We didn’t. 

We where outplayed and out fought,never win the league with this lot,to many passengers.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This thread needs bookmarked, if we win the cup in a month's time all the cheesy quavers should eat each others shite and wear their pants on their head for a week. 

What if we get beat 4-0  in the final?

1 minute ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

In a league that contains the standard of team that it has, we shouldn’t be dropping more than 8 points. First challenge and we’ve been beat. It’s embarrassing how much the standards amongst the fans has dropped and how much we just accept pish. 

We are 9 games into a season.  We have won 8 and got to a cup final, beating our rivals in the process.  My standards are fine, I'm just not losing my mind over a defeat. Nor am I happy, it was shite and if we turn that in regularly it's a problem, but the goal is is to get promoted. Which we will do comfortably.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Oh FFS, I can’t believe I’m putting myself through this but here goes. 

1 - I’ve not blocked you, please tell me how you come by that.

2 - What did you call me out on exactly?

3 - What conclusion - other than I do actually suffer fools gladly - is he to make?

read my posts above ffs, they are not displayed on YOUR post so that leads me to think you have blocked my posts ... go on then, off you pop

Neilson is nieve. 

When we let Uche go we should have signed a big strong striker to play in that league to hold the ball up for our better players to feed off going forward. 

He didn't now we are paying for it.

Teams know how to play against us as Crawford showed tonight. 

The signings he did make are pathetic apart from Kingsley. 

Frear, Roberts and Halliday are washed up nobody's who are only there to pick up a wage imo. 

7 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

read my posts above ffs, they are not displayed on YOUR post so that leads me to think you have blocked my posts ... go on then, off you pop

First time I’ve signed in for weeks and clearly entry into the Twilight Zone was one of the additions during the most recent server upgrade. 

Night, night.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

First time I’ve signed in for weeks and clearly entry into the Twilight Zone was one of the additions during the most recent server upgrade. 

Night, night.

is that right aye! no reply to my comment,you're sussed .. you reek!, get used to being exposed

Edited by Maroon 1874

21 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

WTF has that got to do with tonights game???? ... change yer *** nappy min!

What has picking the wrong manager got to do with tonights game?? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂 are you for real?!

Just now, Paulp74 said:

What has picking the wrong manager got to do with tonights game?? 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂 are you for real?!

Eh! ... one game!!!! one feckin game and it Ann's fault? ... get a *** grip man!

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

With Naismith, Smith, Halliday, Gordon, and Halkett, I'd like to think we have half a team of captains. Naismith is rapidly losing any authority given he's unable to perform any better than Craig Wighton. Smith seems to have been permanently 'best player in a bad team ever since signing. Perhaps time to review this. Gives 100%, but hasn't often translate into victory. Halliday seems unable to get stuck in, play a pass, add to the shape or do anything else a midfielder ought to. Classic Hearts midfielder. Gordon doing well. Needs two centre halves in front of him, as he's been doing without all season so far. Halkett...another who gives it his all. It's just that his all is frequently not good enough.

Good post.

Well it is until you realise that we've won 8 out of 9 games with these players.

1 hour ago, NB GIN said:

Don’t rate Robbie never have just tinkers about to much for me 

Stendel played the best football I have seen in years it was coming for sure . 
Budge is basically a total disaster at the club apart from the obvious 

The obvious what? Fact that she's not been a total disaster?

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )