Mafia - Pokemon

Shapes

Prince Buaben

I was just starting work as Day 1 kicked off. I totally missed @Morgaro Gomis saying to investigate @AlimOzturk. So went with BS as I said. All proud of my wee self as I found a goon.. @AndyNic

Then as Sunday went on I realised that I had ****ed it. As folk started to accuse @AlimOzturk of being a goon.

@AndyNic did i vote for you? I had my vote on @Peakybunnet who I was convinced was a goon too but I knew after our little exchange on Sunday that you were baiting me to see if I would bite. I didn't understand how you were getting away with trying to out the cop on the thread either. 

Biggest WTF moment was when @Vlad Magic asked to investigate @AndyNic again. I played along and then I just followed what he wanted. Was wondering what he was going to do when they wanted the second goon and he chose @Dunks 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

8 hours ago, Smack said:

Entertaining game again, well played everyone. Dipped in and out and pretty much gave up on trying to decipher the shenanigans. 

I could be wrong but am I right in thinking the Andy lynch turned out to not even be a lynch in terms of numbers, but he is still complaining that discussion took place after he called the lynch himself even though it technically wasn't a lynch? 😂🤯

Haha naw it was a lynch because Dunks was deed and he had been counted in the number. So it was 8 for a lynch (I'm sure?)

Prince Buaben

I totally misread the @Stuart McNeill @Seats which was ended up with a bit luck.

I started off thinking @Rudi Skaceland @AlimOzturk were goons but by time the town investigated them i was sure they were good. Although at the end when they and @iantjambo @Geoff Kilpatrick were asking me to out myself with the goon I knew about. I thought it would be chaos when I said we investigated same person twice

8 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Haha naw it was a lynch because Dunks was deed and he had been counted in the number. So it was 8 for a lynch (I'm sure?)

😁 Fair enough! Like I say it wasn't easy keeping up to date especially when just dipping in and out.

• 2 years later...
On 04/10/2023 at 17:21, Greedy Jambo said:

Can you still buy Pokemon cards with the chance of finding a rare one worth a few huner quid? from the shops i mean.

Yes you can. What you are looking for is your full arts or alternate artworks of the most rare cards.

An example would be the Charizard EX from the new obsidian flames packs.

https://magicmadhouse.co.uk/pokemon-sv-obsidian-flames-223-197-charizard-ex-alternative-art-full-art?sku=PE-OBF1-3223?glCountry=GB&glCurrency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=|pcrid||pkw||pmt||pdv|m|&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoqCU0tTkgQMVcJWDBx079QhzEAQYAyABEgLN-vD_BwE

The recent Crown Zenith packs also yielded so good high value cards. My son and I collected a good amount of them recently. Some of the gold cards and full arts from that set are worth a decent wedge.

Greedy Jambo
On 07/10/2023 at 20:27, Bauld said:

Yes you can. What you are looking for is your full arts or alternate artworks of the most rare cards.

An example would be the Charizard EX from the new obsidian flames packs.

https://magicmadhouse.co.uk/pokemon-sv-obsidian-flames-223-197-charizard-ex-alternative-art-full-art?sku=PE-OBF1-3223?glCountry=GB&glCurrency=GBP&utm_source=google&utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=|pcrid||pkw||pmt||pdv|m|&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoqCU0tTkgQMVcJWDBx079QhzEAQYAyABEgLN-vD_BwE

The recent Crown Zenith packs also yielded so good high value cards. My son and I collected a good amount of them recently. Some of the gold cards and full arts from that set are worth a decent wedge.

Cheers, I meant just the packs you used to get from your local newsagent, etc, I'm not paying £99 for a card!

17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Cheers, I meant just the packs you used to get from your local newsagent, etc, I'm not paying £99 for a card!

Yes I'm meaning you have a chance to get the £99 card from a pack that costs around £4. I'm just showing you an example of one you can get from the latest packs that singularly is worth a decent amount.

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Yes I'm meaning you have a chance to get the £99 card from a pack that costs around £4. I'm just showing you an example of one you can get from the latest packs that singularly is worth a decent amount.

Ah, ok, thanks, So who sells the packs?

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Ah, ok, thanks, So who sells the packs?

Packs are available in supermarkets, Waterstones, Game, privately owned Game shops like Settlers in Hamilton. You can also buy online from places like Chaos Cards, Amazon, Magic Madhouse etc.

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Packs are available in supermarkets, Waterstones, Game, privately owned Game shops like Settlers in Hamilton. You can also buy online from places like Chaos Cards, Amazon, Magic Madhouse etc.

Sorry, i know absolutely nothing about them, what does booster mean? 

Is there a difference between these 2?

https://www.game.co.uk/en/pok-mon-tcg-scarlet-violet-paldea-evolved-2907679

https://www.game.co.uk/en/pok-mon-tcg-scarlet-violet-paldea-evolved-boosters-2913293

4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Sorry, i know absolutely nothing about them, what does booster mean? 

Is there a difference between these 2?

https://www.game.co.uk/en/pok-mon-tcg-scarlet-violet-paldea-evolved-2907679

https://www.game.co.uk/en/pok-mon-tcg-scarlet-violet-paldea-evolved-boosters-2913293

Yeah so your booster packs are just your regular packs of cards. 

They're the usual £4-5 packs with 10 cards in them. 

Sometimes you can get them in bundles of 3 for about £13 which is slightly better value.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Bauld said:

Yeah so your booster packs are just your regular packs of cards. 

They're the usual £4-5 packs with 10 cards in them. 

Sometimes you can get them in bundles of 3 for about £13 which is slightly better value.

And is there a chance of getting something rare in a booster pack?

What sort of packs should I be buying? 

Stay away from decks. They are preset bundles of cards with absolutely no value to them. 

Anything promotional cards or preset cards that you are guaranteed are always worthless.

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

And is there a chance of getting something rare in a booster pack?

What sort of packs should I be buying? 

There's always a chance. The rarest most valuable stuff is always hidden in the boosters. 

Obviously, the rarer the card the less chance you have of getting it.