*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

We did enough with the possession measured by shots on target and  corners.

We were undone by what happened when Raith had possession, a combination of awful defending (our most worrying problem), arguably poor refereeing (second penalty and third goal) and Raith having made a first class and very lucky loan deal for homesick Kennedy, who is on the radar of some top English clubs.

Robbie is also moaning about these two incidents - he moans a lot about refereeing decisions - but I looking at the playback Smith clearly barges the player from behind and I didn't see any handball for the third.  Not to say there wasn't any, ,but are we clutching at straws and blind to the real issues?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

49 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Robbie is also moaning about these two incidents - he moans a lot about refereeing decisions - but I looking at the playback Smith clearly barges the player from behind and I didn't see any handball for the third.  Not to say there wasn't any, ,but are we clutching at straws and blind to the real issues?

The real issue in my post is poor defending. 

lost in space
51 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

We did enough with the possession measured by shots on target and  corners.

We were undone by what happened when Raith had possession, a combination of awful defending (our most worrying problem), arguably poor refereeing (second penalty and third goal) and Raith having made a first class and very lucky loan deal for homesick Kennedy, who is on the radar of some top English clubs.

Taking the stats for the 99 mins played, we did have enough shots etc

However, until about 70 mins we were poor.

I agree re Kai Kennedy and our defending but think that we only "showed up" when we were 3 down.

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Raith having made a first class and very lucky loan deal for homesick Kennedy, who is on the radar of some top English clubs.

What Am I missing. He was with ICT on loan until new year. Was unsure if he was being kept on at Ibrox.

I don't understand why we weren't interested in getting him on loan and he ends up at Raith.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

What Am I missing. He was with ICT on loan until new year. Was unsure if he was being kept on at Ibrox.

I don't understand why we weren't interested in getting him on loan and he ends up at Raith.

We signed GMS and are trying to extend Gino's stay and probably want to build a team for the next 2/3 years. 

We can't sign every player that has a decent game v us.