*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Let’s see, plenty time left in the January window, all it would take is for Raith to put in a strong offer of a 6 pack of space invaders and a glass bottle of Irn Bru. Sold. Sadly he would probably scupper the deal want to stay till 2022 taking a 6 figure sum of money from our club which his performances don’t merit. 

In all seriousness I think that’s been 5 or 6 games or so since Morton so I think we should be on schedule for Jamie’s 1 good game in 5. A good bet for a goal or 2 in this one. 

Yeah probably, I don’t see a place for him in that dream team Neilson was talking about in the EEN, but yeah there’s no way he’s leaving until he gets every last penny from his deal. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

I hope the strength of (bad) feeling the support have for Raith is shown by our teams utter dry riding of this lot.

I will be pissed off if we dont win by a majority of at least 4!

Lets bury these maggots Hearts!!!

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Hearts to score 4+ - 7/2

Hearts to score 5+ - 17/2

An opportunity to buy money tomorrow

Hearts -1 @ evens. 

Thinking of selling my car to get money to finance this free money giveaway 

2 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Hearts -1 @ evens. 

How much does a kidney get nowadays? Not in the best condition though I will admit.

Just get the feeling that we'll go 3-0 up again and it'll be foot of the gas. Cracking day for football tomorrow. Nice cold crisp day, decent surface, little wind, just perfect to go into free scoring mode against a team that have had their whole squad sitting on their arses for the past 10 days. Would love a good 6 or 7 nil but resigned to a 3 or 4 one.

Edited by JWL

35 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Hearts -1 @ evens. 

I wagered my house on Montjeu winning the 2000 l'Arc de Triomphe.  It was the horse of the year and had won the Arc previously in 1999.  Unbeatable in my eyes.  It came 4th.  I have never bet seriously in 20 years since.

Raith, on the other hand will lose.

Edited by Alec Eiffel

30 minutes ago, poultry said:

3-1 or 4-1 double each with over 3.5 goals. Good bet.

😂

Not even the thickest bookie in the world would let you do that. It’s the same bet. 

1 hour ago, Scott980612 said:

Hearts -1 @ evens. 

That is the very definition of free money and I’m having some 

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

I wagered my house on Montjeu winning the 2000 l'Arc de Triomphe.  It was the horse of the year and had won the Arc previously in 1999.  Unbeatable in my eyes.  It came 4th.  I have never bet seriously in 20 years since.

Raith, on the other hand will lose.

When the fun stops, stop. 

Team

Boyce

GMS   Walker  Gino

Halliday Irving    

Kingsley Berra Halkett Smith 

Gordon 

5-0 Hearts

10 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Let’s see, plenty time left in the January window, all it would take is for Raith to put in a strong offer of a 6 pack of space invaders and a glass bottle of Irn Bru. Sold. Sadly he would probably scupper the deal want to stay till 2022 taking a 6 figure sum of money from our club which his performances don’t merit. 

In all seriousness I think that’s been 5 or 6 games or so since Morton so I think we should be on schedule for Jamie’s 1 good game in 5. A good bet for a goal or 2 in this one. 

That's the most frustrating part. It seems like it's application that lets him down hides in so many games.

Stats wise he could be a legend for us if he got finger out and made and effort to press on from his first spell.

Maybe it's injuries, maybe he just CBA. Frustrating player

20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Team

Boyce

GMS   Walker  Gino

Halliday Irving    

Kingsley Berra Halkett Smith 

Gordon 

5-0 Hearts

Naismith for Walker and that's my team

20 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

That's the most frustrating part. It seems like it's application that lets him down hides in so many games.

Stats wise he could be a legend for us if he got finger out and made and effort to press on from his first spell.

Maybe it's injuries, maybe he just CBA. Frustrating player

I think it’s his attitude and mindset,   never seen a player make himself look so small,  shoulders hunched, head down.    He just looks like he lacks self belief, desire and a winning attitude.    He def still has more capability than he shows us week in, week out.  

A Twitter thread of analysis on Raith, if anyone interested in taking a closer look at tomorrow opponent 👍🏻🇱🇻

Edited by SJM51

13 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Hard to imagine we wont. Especially in the second half at home we have given away many silly preventable goals.

When we have a comfortable lead we start the passing back and along the back line until we make a silly mistake.

Even with a decent lead we should still be going all out to obliterate these teams especially those like Raith.

That is certainly how it’s panned out in quite a few games Davy.

Really hope we get right in their faces from the start and give them a real thrashing!

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

I think it’s his attitude and mindset,   never seen a player make himself look so small,  shoulders hunched, head down.    He just looks like he lacks self belief, desire and a winning attitude.    He def still has more capability than he shows us week in, week out.  

I’ve met Jaimie on quite a few occasions. He isn’t the brightest candle in the chandelier - maybe that holds him back.

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That is certainly how it’s panned out in quite a few games Davy.

Really hope we get right in their faces from the start and give them a real thrashing!

Me to. 

I would imagine if they have not been able to train and are off the pace a bit then they will no doubt dig in and try and frustrate us and hit on the counter.

We can be a bit sloppy at the back through the middle so we have to be alert for 90 minutes,

Here's hoping Robbie is getting them well up for this one.

Edited by wavydavy

11 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

How much does a kidney get nowadays? Not in the best condition though I will admit.

Stop punting my kidneys bro. 

It's a shame that Walker has lost his enthusiasm because he could be a very good player for us, but we don't need passengers we need players who are willing to work hard and that's not him.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
5 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

John McGlynn's preview.

anyone else notice that at around 2:35 John McGlynn says all his players are now back testing negative, he does the classic poker bluffing tell by stroking his nose? Very dodgy. 

Regardless of starting 11 we have a really strong bench. Team has scorers from all positions although would love to see Boyce getting a couple 

Always look forward to seeing us as Tynecastle and fully expect a comfortable win.

With Dundee drawing last night, they're out of the race now. So when we beat dunfermline on 30th, it's done and dusted.🏆

12 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Naismith for Walker and that's my team

12 hours ago, Barack said:

Good God, man. Maybe on Tuesday when Naismith probably won't play on plastic. Even Wighton might be in the 10 role ahead of him.

Yup. 

Indeed. This is the team I expect Robbie to pick. 

11 hours ago, SJM51 said:

A Twitter thread of analysis on Raith, if anyone interested in taking a closer look at tomorrow opponent 👍🏻🇱🇻

Carried out my own analysis on Raith...they're scum.

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Always look forward to seeing us as Tynecastle and fully expect a comfortable win.

With Dundee drawing last night, they're out of the race now. So when we beat dunfermline on 30th, it's done and dusted.🏆

I hope Robbie is not taking the same viewpoint as you.

4 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

How’s the weather looking?

The better the conditions the more we’ll score I reckon 

I’ll go 4-1

Ground is frozen. Quite cold. Sky fairly clear. Not much wind. 

26 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Dunfermline game might not go ahead, got pitch inspection at midday. Really need to win today to extend that lead!

Don't they have undersoil heating at Dunfermline? 

The White Cockade
30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ground is frozen. Quite cold. Sky fairly clear. Not much wind. 

Cheers 

Good job we have undersoil heating 

33 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Dunfermline game might not go ahead, got pitch inspection at midday. Really need to win today to extend that lead!

Have they not got undersoil heating, just checked previous posts, surely its a joke

that they cant turn it on.

Edited by Harry Potter

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

I think Raith will put 10 behind the ball, could be a frustrating match

I have a feeling they might do this as well tbh

16 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Don't they have undersoil heating at Dunfermline? 

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Too expensive to turn on. £6k to use it. 

There should be a rule about this, if clubs have funds available then it should be used ..... didn't they get £500k like everyone else?

If Dunfermline have undersoil heating but have not turned it on due to cost, whilst at the same time receiving the £500k from Government, they should forfeit the match 0-3.