*** Offishul Hearts v Raith Thread ***

upgotheheads

Just thought it's about time and there's been no further signs of interference from the SFA, so it looks like it will go ahead.

Weather looks ok. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• Bazzas right boot

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

Oh no. Their 30 fans are boycotting us. 

🤣🤣🤣

Cretin features might discover what a boycott actually is next midweek.

Screenshot_20210119-175429_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hearts are scoring freely at home. Raith have conceded two goals in four of their last five matches. A 0-0 draw it is then. 🤣

Nah. Those stats suggest there should be goals in this game for us. I fancy us to win, perhaps with a bit to spare.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

I love Dunc hates us so much. It’s mutual. 

:sweeet:

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

They charged £15 for their Dunfermline game so they can GTF. 

Let's hope plenty of them fork out the £18.50 to see their team tanked 5-0

Hope Ginnelly and GMS both start and we rattle them silly. 

:pleasing:

Boyce

GMS          Naismith         Ginnelly

Halliday       Irving

Kingsley      Smith        Halkett        Brandon   

Gordon

lost in space
3 minutes ago, kila said:

Boyce

Halliday       Irving

Gordon

That IS our best starting 11. Still shocked by Alloa line-up so might not start.

21 minutes ago, kila said:

Boyce

Halliday       Irving

Gordon

Is Berra injured ?

16 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Is Berra injured ?

I think the point is Berra isn't good enough anymore. Although Berra is miles better than ****ing Brandon.

Morgaro Gomis

I’m sure Halliday said on Open Goal that GMS sufferer concussion following the tackle by the Alloa defender. If that’s true GMS will need to miss the next 2 weeks as a mandatory requirement. 

Fingers crossed Halliday was just on the windup.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Got a good friend who is a Raith fan, which is a shame. 

Our reserves already beat their first team 3 1 how will our first team fare against their reserves?

Feeling it will be another strange team selection with the away game and Dunfermline to follow 

17 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

I think the point is Berra isn't good enough anymore. Although Berra is miles better than ****ing Brandon.

that was my thinking . why move Smith inside when he is so much of a threat going forward 

28 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m sure Halliday said on Open Goal that GMS sufferer concussion following the tackle by the Alloa defender. If that’s true GMS will need to miss the next 2 weeks as a mandatory requirement. 

Fingers crossed Halliday was just on the windup.

GMS was seen congratulating Ginnelly on scoring the third. Still on the pitch so not concussed. 

If we don't win with players like Gordon, Berra, Smith, Halkett, Kingsley, Haring, Walker, GMS, Naismith, Ginnelly and Boyce then we deserve to stay in the championship.

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, David Black said:

GMS was seen congratulating Ginnelly on scoring the third. Still on the pitch so not concussed. 

Yep I know he finished the game but concussion can take a while to come to the fore. I hope Halliday was talking mince but my mates who watched open goal said that’s what Halliday had said.

Obviously hope it’s nonsense.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

If we don't win with players like Gordon, Berra, Smith, Halkett, Kingsley, Haring, Walker, GMS, Naismith, Ginnelly and Boyce then we deserve to stay in the championship.

You're a miserable bugger, i8. 😄

1 hour ago, Hearts007 said:

Team announced..people  moan moan moan wtf etc.. win 2-0 silence from some, joy from most

You forgot the “okay we won but the football is dire” brigade

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If we don’t win it will be a very poor result given the players we have. However, how deserving to win the league or not will be based on our performance during the whole season. 

28 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I sincerely hope we win, but I suspect it will it will be very much down to who Queen Ann picks, the tactics she employs and how many goals she can put away.  As you know, every defeat is her fault.

2 hours ago, lost in space said:

That IS our best starting 11. Still shocked by Alloa line-up so might not start.

Brandon 😂😂😂

lost in space
23 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Brandon 😂😂😂

Well, if Smith is RB - You have to play berra. 

In my opinion, Brandon is now a better RB than Berra is a CB.

8 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Well, if Smith is RB - You have to play berra. 

In my opinion, Brandon is now a better RB than Berra is a CB.

Each to there own option mate. I’m just glad Robbie doesn’t agree and plays Smith RB where he is best and Berra can see out the season no worries at CB. I agree we will definitely need a new CB for next season though. Possibly 2

Guest ToqueJambo
44 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

How did we treat Raith Rovers? 

"Forced" them to go to court to protect their "title" (1pt ahead with 8 to play and Falkirk with a game in hand and with a way better GD). They have no shame. This has to be one of the most embarrassing photos in Scottish football history in the circumstances. They should have sheepishly taken the thing behind closed doors.

b25lY21zOjY4OTlkOThlLTg3NTctNDczNi1hNTg2

Edited by ToqueJambo

24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

"Forced" them to go to court to protect their "title" (1pt ahead with 8 to play and Falkirk with a game in hand and with a way better GD). They have no shame. This has to be one of the most embarrassing photos in Scottish football history in the circumstances. They should have sheepishly taken the thing behind closed doors.

That's an absolute embarrassment! How very tinpot of them, After seeing this I am changing my prediction to 4-0 hearts! Get those Fecking rats pumped hearts!

Edited by gregzy2k7

27 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Think they had played the same number of games, however Raith faced a trip to Falkirk last game of the season.  

They are absolutely shameless though. Arguably the worst of the 4 tainted title winners.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Just thought it's about time and there's been no further signs of interference from the SFA, so it looks like it will go ahead.

Weather looks ok. 

I reckon there will be a good bit of snow to remove on Saturday morning, leave until then so the frost of minus 2 on Friday night doesn’t get to the pitch. 
Full steam ahead, into this shite and their ***** of a manager. 

8 hours ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

£18 to see a ten goal thriller is worth every penny I would say. :confused:

10 nil!  :devil2:

Barring any injuries, I’m hoping we’ll see our strongest team start. Looking forward to this one as I think we’re starting to click. 

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Barring any injuries, I’m hoping we’ll see our strongest team start. Looking forward to this one as I think we’re starting to click. 

The next three fixtures could arguably settle this season. Of the three I would say that this is the easiest, with Raith away and Dunfermline home coming up. We will need to manage the squad to get through the week so I think this might be our weakest starting line-up of the three. There are still fitness questions over Boyce ad Naismith  for sustained periods so I don't think both or even either will start on Saturday.  

12 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

2-0 to the jambos, Another dose of medicine handed out to rat rovers!

Aye 2-0 seems good, medicine jar needs filling up.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

That collective cash pot saved by rat rovers should be enough to buy a halftime pot noodle for the team.

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I reckon there will be a good bit of snow to remove on Saturday morning, leave until then so the frost of minus 2 on Friday night doesn’t get to the pitch. 
Full steam ahead, into this shite and their ***** of a manager. 

Surely our £1Million pitch with its state of the art undersoil heating system will be able to cope with -2 degrees?

2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

The next three fixtures could arguably settle this season. Of the three I would say that this is the easiest, with Raith away and Dunfermline home coming up. We will need to manage the squad to get through the week so I think this might be our weakest starting line-up of the three. There are still fitness questions over Boyce ad Naismith  for sustained periods so I don't think both or even either will start on Saturday.  

I'd reckon that if Naismith is going to be rested for any of the games it'll be the one in Tuesday on the plastic pitch. Hopefully no issues with the pitch with our undersoil heating. 

9 - 1 Hearts 😉