Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

During the night everyone was still down at the swamp and donkey saved someone who didn’t need saved as the bad folk shot to death Dandy. Dandy was 

a dwarf.

Snow White found someone good and Princess Fiona finally found love after spotting Shrek, before they slipped away to loved up bliss, Shrek checked someone out and let Snow White know they found someone good.

Shrek- Dunks

Princess Fiona -Stuart are now out the game.

Day time and deadline 9pm tomorrow... 

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

Player list 

3. AlimOzturk

12. JamboSean

13. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

14. Prince Buaben

16. Shapes

17. Morgaro Gomis

Well the numbers have certainly reduced dramatically. Now we know who all four original goons are we need to try and think who they would target

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Dunks said:

original.gif

:wub:

I knew from the gif from a couple days ago.

I flapped and wanted to last a day longer but we're in true happiness now in the swamp!

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

During the night everyone was still down at the swamp and donkey saved someone who didn’t need saved as the bad folk shot to death Dandy. Dandy was 

a dwarf.

Snow White found someone good and Princess Fiona finally found love after spotting Shrek, before they slipped away to loved up bliss, Shrek checked someone out and let Snow White know they found someone good.

Shrek- Dunks

Princess Fiona -Stuart are now out the game.

Day time and deadline 9pm tomorrow... 

Woo

Dunks and Stuart live happily together in there swamp lol 

Mon the town 

Woo

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I flapped and wanted to last a day longer but we're in true happiness now in the swamp!

Timing is everything my one true love :wub:

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy forget the game and enjoy 🥰😁❤️

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I wonder if the cop did what Alim suggested, would certainly produce the same result.

No need for us to rush into this one.

Morgaro Gomis

Am I right in saying there are 6 left, with only one bad role?

Of those six the cop knows of 2 good people plus themselves. We also know Alim is the assassin (unless turned). 

So the cop should have a trust list of 4, with potential of 1 of those 4 having been turned. 

I’d say the cop could have been turned but they investigated and I’m sure that Yvonne stated they’d lose their role when turned. 

Cop should obviously stay hidden but we should not lose from here.

16 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Am I right in saying there are 6 left, with only one bad role?

Of those six the cop knows of 2 good people plus themselves. We also know Alim is the assassin (unless turned). 

So the cop should have a trust list of 4, with potential of 1 of those 4 having been turned. 

I’d say the cop could have been turned but they investigated and I’m sure that Yvonne stated they’d lose their role when turned. 

Cop should obviously stay hidden but we should not lose from here.

I never once said I was the assassin. A lot of silly goons thought I was the assassin but I wasn’t. 

Last of the goons are either Shapes, Morgaro or JamboSean. Sheldon, Prince are 100% good guys ❤️❤️💕💕 and me of course. 

Just a case of voting for one (the goon radar in me says Gomis has been turned by his above post) the cop WILL 100% investigate shapes then if that still hasn’t found the goon then the last two remaining good guys can lynch Sean.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis
15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I never once said I was the assassin. A lot of silly goons thought I was the assassin but I wasn’t. 

Last of the goons are either Shapes, Morgaro or JamboSean. Sheldon, Prince are 100% good guys ❤️❤️💕💕 and me of course. 

Just a case of voting for one (the goon radar in me says Gomis has been turned by his above post) the cop WILL 100% investigate shapes then if that still hasn’t found the goon then the last two remaining good guys can lynch Sean.

Well you’re 100% wrong with that assertion. Voting me is voting a townie.

I also can’t believe you’ve came out as cop. You could have survived and gotten extra investigations if needed...

Crack on though. If you vote me you deserve the loss you’ll end up getting. 

Morgaro Gomis

Realised I miscalculated, the win for the town should be inevitable regardless.

Voting me isn’t doing anything but delaying and giving the goons the slightest bit hope.

Woah woah woah hold up. 

I dunno what Alim is playing at but good:

Myself 

Morgaro 

Sheldon 

I was going to go Sean next but I think it'll be Alim now he's lying about his role for no reason??

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
44 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Woah woah woah hold up. 

I dunno what Alim is playing at but good:

Myself 

Morgaro 

Sheldon 

I was going to go Sean next but I think it'll be Alim now he's lying about his role for no reason??

This is not helpful.

Morgaro Gomis

Safe to say one of Shapes or Alim were turned then... very peculiar happenings tonight.

I don’t buy that Alim assertively made out like he was assassin when he was actually cop. Doesn’t add up. 

Morgaro's trust comes with a slight asterisk in that he could still have been turned BUT I don't feel like he's who the goons would have went for tbh. 

I don't know what Alim is playing at??? I dunno if he's been turned or for some reason he's just trying to muddy the waters even more? Don't see how that would benefit him though. Weird 

working today, will be on later but it looks like a straight choice between shapes and alim

can someone check who they said they would investigate night 1 and see if that matches the good result

back this evening

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
52 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

working today, will be on later but it looks like a straight choice between shapes and alim

can someone check who they said they would investigate night 1 and see if that matches the good result

back this evening

Both players said they would use BS. For Alim, that would mean Dawnrazor and for Shapes it would be Morgaro.

28 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Both players said they would use BS. For Alim, that would mean Dawnrazor and for Shapes it would be Morgaro.

First night someone good was investigated  = dawnrazor. (Was a mason)

Edited by AlimOzturk

Explanation:

Masons killed early doors meant I had

to get information out somehow. I decided to to heavily hint (though never once said I was) the assassin to get the assassin to kill Bunny (who I knew was lord farquart) so the town could continue to hunt for Prince Charming. Was a big risk and i was relying on the assassin the real assassin to not come along and stick me In it. The real assassin (Prince) obviously bought the story. This also in turned fooled the goons which allowed me more investigations (Riddley) (sheldon) 

Need to trust the plan I have put into motion 👍

25 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Explanation:

to get information out somehow. I decided to to heavily hint (though never once said I was) the assassin to get the assassin to kill Bunny (who I knew was lord farquart) so the town could continue to hunt for Prince Charming. Was a big risk and i was relying on the assassin the real assassin to not come along and stick me In it. The real assassin (Prince) obviously bought the story. This also in turned fooled the goons which allowed me more investigations (Riddley) (sheldon) 

Why are you lying?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Alim's explanation does sound plausible to be fair.

Dawn - Bunny - Riddley - Sheldon would tie in with the results of the investigations.

Morgaro Gomis
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Explanation:

Given the Assassin was never investigated, how do you know Prince is the assassin? That’s the only hole I can see in your story. 

Prince Buaben
7 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Easy way to sort this: @Prince Buaben are you the assassin? 

maybe maybe no

Edited by Prince Buaben

Morgaro Gomis

Okay, in that case. 

Vote Shapes

purely as Alim’s story seems to be true unless Prince is involved in playing us which doesn’t make sense.

Morgaro Gomis

Can afford to get this wrong anyway, as we’d still have 4 players following goon kill, so even if Alim has played us we will get another shot.

10 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Given the Assassin was never investigated, how do you know Prince is the assassin? That’s the only hole I can see in your story. 

Waa sent the investigation from Yvonne from shrek

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Waa sent the investigation from Yvonne from shrek

Forgot that was possible. Makes sense.

I still have doubts, but I’m happy to go along with you as the town will get another shot regardless even if you’ve played us (not saying you have).

The fairy tale characters were happy to see Shrek and Princess Fiona to go off together and that they saw the end of all the original bad folk. Now their task was to find the one who got turned bad, Shapes was rounded up and plunged head first into the swamp. Was she Snow White?

Nope a dwarf turned bad.

Game over and town win