Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

vote andy

make it interesting

You made it interesting all right.

You killed a bloody towny when there was no need!

Now on top of that **** up we are 2 masons down?

Seriously??

Interesting???

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You made it interesting all right.

You killed a bloody towny when there was no need!

Now on top of that **** up we are 2 masons down?

Seriously??

Interesting???

Woooo

I can feel your seeth from here🤣🤣

Woooo

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

So Me, Boof then Sean too make it interesting decided to put Andy completely in the lead. Maybe he thought he Andy was in a team?

I had a quick look at the vote count and saw that Andy wasn't going to put into an outright lead by my vote so was relatively comfortable with it...at that time.

I had no idea of he was good or goon so felt a tie would be the least bad option since I had to vote someone. I suppose I could've gone for an 'Oh, that makes you look guilty' safe vote. I just felt that Andy was playing a different game to his usual. 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Seats said:

vote bunny

Lets stir this up a bit.

I appreciate there's not much to go on still. But I wouldn't be jumping in two footed after that shitshow of a night 1.

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Think it will be easy for the goons to deflect onto  Sean now tbh

What else are we supposed to think?

A shit show of a first night and Sean led the show?

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

What else are we supposed to think?

A shit show of a first night and Sean led the show?

Sean has previous for this though. Doesn't automatically mean he's a goon.

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

is he normally this active ?

I feel especially last few games he's been much more active in how he's been playing from normal?

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

Tbf last time he was this active he was a goon. Doesn't mean he is this time, but it's a possibility.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

And I know you have your “immunity” Shapes but defending that is surprising? Or is it?

I'm not immune from anything

Morgaro Gomis

I’d concur that whilst obviously stupid, it’s not exactly unusual for Sean to put in a mental vote “to make things interesting” on day 1 to be fair. So it’s not concrete evidence of anything.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Tenaciousdandy

so did boof or Sean try and save Sheldon? We know they won't be masons saving a mason as there is only 1 left now, and to make it clear I'm not claiming to be the last mason just that I really doubt its Sheldon 

Just don't see the point in going in gung ho due to sean bumping someone off late on when he's done it before. I'll hold my hands up if he's a goon but it's not out of character for him. And he's mentioned previously that he's more active at the weekends because he works during the week

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tbf last time he was this active he was a goon. Doesn't mean he is this time, but it's a possibility.

He was active on day 1 last game but got whacked by his fellow mason tbf.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

He was really active day 1 last game as a mason 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Shapes said:

Just don't see the point in going in gung ho due to sean bumping someone off late on when he's done it before. I'll hold my hands up if he's a goon but it's not out of character for him. And he's mentioned previously that he's more active at the weekends because he works during the week

I agree we shouldn't rush into a lynch just incase  but boof and Sean along with Sheldon looking the dodgiest so far 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

so did boof or Sean try and save Sheldon? We know they won't be masons saving a mason as there is only 1 left now, and to make it clear I'm not claiming to be the last mason just that I really doubt its Sheldon 

Dawn voted for Sheldon so there's no way Sheldon will be a mason. Especially after last game :ninja:

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

He was active on day 1 last game but got whacked by his fellow mason tbf.

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

He was really active day 1 last game as a mason 

Fair enough. And he has also said games that start on the weekends are better for him work wise, to be fair to him.

15 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I appreciate there's not much to go on still. But I wouldn't be jumping in two footed after that shitshow of a night 1.

Wouldnt you? Convenient.

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Seats said:

Wouldnt you? Convenient.

I mean with what's just happened and what's been mentioned above. Why would we?

You, boof and Sean up to no good so far?

unless ofcourse I've missed something

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Fair enough. And he has also said games that start on the weekends are better for him work wise, to be fair to him.

Altho as I've said in a previous post him and boof seem the dodgiest so far, altho also Sean has form for vote jumping, does boof?

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I mean with what's just happened and what's been mentioned above. Why would we?

You, boof and Sean up to no good so far?

unless ofcourse I've missed something

Quick jump to the defence of your goon buddy?

Woooo

FFS! I did say on the sign up thread that I'd be really busy today and busy til late afternoon tomorrow but awk well.

Woooo

I wasn't trying to save Sheldon or anyone. If he was the only person on 2 votes - which I wouldn't have spotted on my spreadsheet as I go for the vote/unvote record, not a running total - then clearly my vote for Andy took him into a joint lead.

I wasn't the one to vote him into an outright lead though...

There were that many folk on one vote anyone I voted for would've looked like 'saving Sheldon'.

10 minutes ago, Seats said:

Quick jump to the defence of your goon buddy?

He's certainly not defending me.

You cant want the town to rush into a decision on the back of losing 3 good players - two roled - on night one. Total madness. That goes for Sean aswell.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

I wasn't trying to save Sheldon or anyone. If he was the only person on 2 votes - which I wouldn't have spotted on my spreadsheet as I go for the vote/unvote record, not a running total - then clearly my vote for Andy took him into a joint lead.

I wasn't the one to vote him into an outright lead though...

There were that many folk on one vote anyone I voted for would've looked like 'saving Sheldon'.

I was also on 2 votes but I have no one to save me on day 1 or any other day for that matter unless Prince charming comes to whisk me off my fee,  please don't it was a pain in the erse last game

Lol wtf. Sean does his usual, it was a townie that was lynched. No one knows anyone else who was close to the tie. 

i fail to see the reason for the seethe

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Altho as I've said in a previous post him and boof seem the dodgiest so far, altho also Sean has form for vote jumping, does boof?

What d'you mean 'vote-jumping'?

I voted Prince Buaben early-ish as he hadn't shown up by then and, as I'd always do, felt he might be a modkill candidate.

When he showed up, I unvoted and tried to look for someone who was being different. Andy was being quieter than normal - either I'd missed his sign-up post or had forgotten it, hence the vote. 

Currently I have no goon-list, no trust-list - just a guddle in the dark trying to unearth goons.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

What d'you mean 'vote-jumping'?

I voted Prince Buaben early-ish as he hadn't shown up by then and, as I'd always do, felt he might be a modkill candidate.

When he showed up, I unvoted and tried to look for someone who was being different. Andy was being quieter than normal - either I'd missed his sign-up post or had forgotten it, hence the vote. 

Currently I have no goon-list, no trust-list - just a guddle in the dark trying to unearth goons.

I mean do usually chancge your day 1 vote? I general stick with my original vote unless something really dodgy comes up seeing as there is heehaw to go on nearly every day 1 

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I was also on 2 votes 

Ah, so by me putting Andy onto 2 votes, what's to stop someone claiming I was trying to 'save' you too?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

Ah, so by me putting Andy onto 2 votes, what's to stop someone claiming I was trying to 'save' you too?

There isn't, I know I'm not in a team with you tho or anyone else for that matter, I don't know if your in a ta with Sheldon tho, and IF (I don't know just pushing some ideas about) you are it isn't the mason team as there is only 1 left 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I mean do usually chancge your day 1 vote? I general stick with my original vote unless something really dodgy comes up seeing as there is heehaw to go on nearly every day 1 

I think I've answered that with the second part of my post.

Prince DID show up (and voted me!) so I unvoted him and looked for someone even remotely dodgy. I'll agree that there's often nothing to go on. Andy's quietness was all I could find, not realising that he was not likely to be about.

I think on most days I'd wait until there's been a chunk of the day gone before casting a vote. For that reason, I don't normally change.

14 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

He's certainly not defending me.

You cant want the town to rush into a decision on the back of losing 3 good players - two roled - on night one. Total madness. That goes for Sean aswell.

You voted for peaky. Peaky voted for you. Peaky was a mason, i'm assuming you are a goon. Stuart, i assume your goon buddy jumped in to your defence.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

I think I've answered that with the second part of my post.

Prince DID show up (and voted me!) so I unvoted him and looked for someone even remotely dodgy. I'll agree that there's often nothing to go on. Andy's quietness was all I could find, not realising that he was not likely to be about.

I think on most days I'd wait until there's been a chunk of the day gone before casting a vote. For that reason, I don't normally change.

Ysah I know use answered the question, but it just didn't feel like your normal behaviour to put someone into tie, and I know you said you weren't keeping up to track with the vote count but it felt rasher than usual for you that's all 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Not a good first day by any means. Someone is quite clearly trying to stitch up Shapes but as has been mentioned, it was one of the easiest kills the assassin will ever get. Just got lucky that Dawn happened to be roled.

Is it out with the realms of possibility that Sean didn't realise he was putting Andy into the lead? He was maybe going for a super-tie of some sorts? He hasn't really said anything but I don't think we can read too much into it.

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Ysah I know use answered the question, but it just didn't feel like your normal behaviour to put someone into tie, and I know you said you weren't keeping up to track with the vote count but it felt rasher than usual for you that's all 

To be fair (to me) there were so many people on one vote it would've looked even dodgier if I'd avoided every single one!

17 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Alot of accusations are being made about a day 1 kill of a townie. 

This is where I'm at

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Boof said:

To be fair (to me) there were so many people on one vote it would've looked even dodgier if I'd avoided every single one!

OK yeah, tbh tho I'd expect you to be badgering me if I had changed my vote to the evenual lynched townie into a tie as it isn't something I would generally do either

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

OK yeah, tbh tho I'd expect you to be badgering me if I had changed my vote to the evenual lynched townie into a tie as it isn't something I would generally do either

I daresay I'd've got round to it eventually when I got around to doing a multi-quote post :lol: 

We need to find Charming before night 3 or we’re in deep shit.

If Sean was a goon, he would definitely be bold enough to outright lynch someone. I’d be looking at others who were looking to be in a tie as well.

I’m going to hang fire on a vote just now.

i have never hidden my disdain for putting loads of players in a tie.

in this situation i either

1. retaliate vote

2. vote for someone i'm certain is a goon

3. pick who i think was most dodgy and push them in the lead and look for a reaction

missed andy's post about him being busy, just noticed he was quieter and a lack of dodgy jokes🤷‍♂️

definitely got a reaction this morning

which is the goon

vlad - leading the charge

stuart - quietly egging him on

vote stuart

working today so won't be back on until late afternoon probably

and thats working not lurking

1. Stuart McNeill               1
2. Boof                
3. AlimOzturk                
8. Rudi Skacel                
9. Bunny Munro               1
10. Seats bunny              
11. Vlad Magic sean              
12. JamboSean stuart             1
13. Dr. Sheldon Cooper                
14. Prince Buaben                
15. Riddley Walker                
16. Shapes                
17. Morgaro Gomis                
18. Tenaciousdandy                
19. Iantjambo                
20. Dunks                

Right I’ve had the night to calm down.

I did jump on Sean last night because I was not happy with him putting Andy out when there really wasn’t a need.

Im also not a fan of “he’s done this before so it’s not unreasonable” argument?

That just gives people a free opportunity to act goonly knowing someone will come along and go “he’s done something like this before” which is exactly what’s happened since.

Anyway it’s not a time for rash decision making ( something I am guilty of in the past and been spectacularly wrong!!!

Unvote Sean

Riddley Walker

I said this a couple of days ago* but won't be able to post that much during the day today or tomorrow due to work. 

Will pop on when I can and be more active in the evenings. 

*before I get accused of whatever