Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Welcome to the swamp.

Can the fairy tale characters survive those trying to kill them? Can Fiona find true love?

Let the game begin

Roles:

Goons: 

Lord Farquaad  

Fairy Godmother

Prince Charming

Rumpelstiltskin

They can communicate via pm and may kill one person during each night sequence. In this game, if Lord Farquaar is alive and they go for Fiona in the night, Lord F and Fiona will both leave the game and go off together.  If Fiona is lynched during the day and Lord F is still in play he will get an extra kill that night in a way of revenge for losing him the chance of happiness.

Prince Charming can also use his charm once in the game to choose someone to join the bad side, this will only work if he is still alive on day 3 (can happen from night 3 onwards) and if he picks someone with a role that role is taken away.

Snow White  Can investigate any player they wish during the night and the result of the investigation will be passed onto the 3 little pigs

3 Little Pigs: Can communicate via pm. They will receive the result of each of Snow Whites investigation.

Donkey: Can choose to save any player they wish during the night activities. This person will then be immune to the goons kill. 

Puss in Boots:  Has 3 kills that they can use during any night sequence. In it for the town but will enjoy being in it to the end!

Princess Fiona: Is a townie but will get to investigate someone each night looking for love. If she finds Lord Farquaad she will leave the game with him and if she finds Shrek she will leave with him. If she finds anyone other than those 2 she will just get a 'no match' message back 

Shrek: is a townie but if Fiona finds him during the night he will get to investigate a player before going off to the honeymoon swamp and his investigation result will be passed on the 3 little pigs

Gingerbread man: Is a townie, but he can run so fast that the goons wont be able to kill him if he is target at night. He can be lynched during the day though.

6 Dwarves: Have no additional powers but want to see all good fairy characters live a good fun life and want Fiona to be with Shrek 

Rules:

Anyone can vote and unvote for whoever they please. Please put all votes/unvotes in bold please E.G. vote Swamp/unvote Swamp. I won’t accept any votes/unvotes that aren’t in bold.

No editing of a post with a vote as it wont count.

You can bluff or hint at your role in the game but if you outright tell anyone of your role then you will be modkilled. Everyone can of course claim to be just a dwarf

I will deal with the night time activities in the following order:  Snow White, Donkey, Fiona, Goons, Puss in Boots

Can I ask all roled players to get their night choices into me ASAP.

Deadline will be 9pm each night. I will call night at 9pm by my own clock. Any votes/unvotes after I’ve called it will not count. So you mess about with your voting at your own risk.

Anyone who doesn’t vote will be banned from the following days voting.

Non posters will be modkilled if haven't posted that day by deadline

You can chat during the night sequence. But only “come on town”, “well done goons” type chat. No game chat is permitted. I’ll punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead players can talk on the main thread but are not allowed to try to influence the game. Again only “well done” or “come on”’type posts.

Most of all. Remember, it’s only a game. So let’s have some fun.

Winning the game:

Goons: win the game if the town have no way of gaining a majority vote.

Good fairy tale characters: win the game when all goons are dead.

Good luck everyone.

pms will be out shortly.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

Player list 

1. Stuart McNeill

2. Boof

3. AlimOzturk

4. Dawnrazor

6. Andy Nics

7. Peakybunnet

8. Rudi Skacel

9. Bunny Munro

10. Seats

11. Vlad Magic

12. JamboSean

13. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

14. Prince Buaben

15. Riddley Walker

16. Shapes

17. Morgaro Gomis

18. Tenaciousdandy

19. Iantjambo

20. Dunks

First deadline 9pm tonight

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

I'd forgotten the crushing disappointment of not getting a Vote😔

vote seats

welcome back

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Liking this set up Yvonne. A few potential game changing moments in there.

I'm not the cop, but if I was I would investigate Andy just so we don't need to spend the whole game trying to figure out what the **** he is up to 😂

Nice set up👍

Good numbers again and the bonus of some new faces.

I would use BS if I could but can’t.

My standard vote for the last person to vote vote.

Have fun everyone and enjoy the game👍👍

Vote IantJambo

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Looks a good set up, would us bs if a was snow White but only got a small role this time

Lord Farquaad?

🤔

Looks good, Yvonne.

Despite not wanting to be sandwiched between me and Dawnrazor, AlimOzturk is safe from a night 1 BS investigation since I'm not the Cop...or whomever the Cop is. Quick look back tells me it's Snow White.

Not only am I not the Cop...I'm a totally expendable not anything at all. Well, occasional spreadsheeter. Multi-quoter - not actually sure if anyone ever reads 'em, but they keep me busy and feel I'm doing something to weedle out them bad guys.

Deadline in < 6hrs. Not much time to garner any knowledge so it'll probably have to be the usual day 1 randomish-iser unless anyone's looking for a modkill.

53 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

vote peaky

just a placeholder vote for now, will change if anything comes up.

Just noticed this, will vote for you as haven't got a scooby about anybody this game.

Vote Bunny

I'm no Snow White, although I would obviously investigate Stuart if I had been.

As is tradition though ...

Vote Stuart

:D

Afternoon all. Nice set up here, Yvonne.

I'm a Dwarf/Townie again this time (even though I did want to be the cop) so no nonsense from me to put myself under any unnecessary suspicion! 

Anyway. I'll put a vote on properly shortly but for now:

vote Rudi the Goon

1 hour ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Liking this set up Yvonne. A few potential game changing moments in there.

I'm not the cop, but if I was I would investigate Andy just so we don't need to spend the whole game trying to figure out what the **** he is up to 😂

Can't promise anything but I'll try my best :whistling:

Anyway, at least if you're the cop I'll show up good from the start this time!