Theres your ******* medicine

Leveins Battalion

5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Hardly a very mature thing to do

doubt Anne will be too happy 

Anne might not be but Ann will def have been ok with it if you know anything about her position on what happened to us.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBigO

• Pasquale for King

• Weakened Offender

• Rick Sanchez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Anne might not be but Ann will def have been ok with it if you know anything about her position on what happened to us.

I just assumed he was talking about Anne of Green Gables. She despises coarse language tbf. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I just assumed he was talking about Anne of Green Gables. She despises coarse language tbf. 

🤣🤣🤣 There are some lunatics on here , a five second convo with AB and you know what she thinks. If there were any viable options we wouldn’t be visiting Alloa every again or Celtic Park , Ibrox etc. 

Not sure some would believe that if she doesn’t start sacking managers when we concede a goal or calling every player who misplaces a pass a ***** on jkb or twatter. 

I have listened to it again a few times and Robbie definitely doesn't say "he's pish". He shouts "he's booked". Alloa's #6 was previously booked.

I think what Robbie actually shouted was "Run him! Run him! He's garbage. He's booked." I could be wrong about the word garbage. 

Technically you could say calling someone garbage is the same as saying they are pish. If you wanted to be pedantic about it. 😁

7 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Fair play to the coaching staff for a bit of bite back. 

We still seem a bit timid at times but hopefully we are starting to see a turnaround in that respect.

I thought there was a lot of good closing down for most of the 2nd half.

Ginnelly definitely bottled it at their goal.  He acknowledged it right after.

3 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

I have listened to it again a few times and Robbie definitely doesn't say "he's pish". He shouts "he's booked". Alloa's #6 was previously booked.

I think what Robbie actually shouted was "Run him! Run him! He's garbage. He's booked." I could be wrong about the word garbage. 

Technically you could say calling someone garbage is the same as saying they are pish. If you wanted to be pedantic about it. 😁

🤣

It's like one of those things that you hear what you want to hear :laugh:

I think you're right 👍

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣🤣 There are some lunatics on here , a five second convo with AB and you know what she thinks. If there were any viable options we wouldn’t be visiting Alloa every again or Celtic Park , Ibrox etc. 

Not sure some would believe that if she doesn’t start sacking managers when we concede a goal or calling every player who misplaces a pass a ***** on jkb or twatter. 

Dunno wtf is going on atm. I’ve criticised us for bad performances and am no uber robbie fan but what other 40 year old manager would get so little slack from some fans. The same fans who agreed the club was in an absolutely horrendous state (on the playing side) after cathro then Levein then McPhee. Stendel didn’t turn it round and we now have robbie. How about everybody just gives him the chance to fix it without the constant bitching and sniping about absolutely everything. 

Bit off topic I know but this place is a bit nutty right now. 

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Dunno wtf is going on atm. I’ve criticised us for bad performances and am no uber robbie fan but what other 40 year old manager would get so little slack from some fans. The same fans who agreed the club was in an absolutely horrendous state (on the playing side) after cathro then Levein then McPhee. Stendel didn’t turn it round and we now have robbie. How about everybody just gives him the chance to fix it without the constant bitching and sniping about absolutely everything. 

Good post. 

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree with you but this isn't ever going to happen!

40 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The number of people biting at the shitest of trolls on this thread. :vrface:

😂Trolling used to be an art on here a few years back.  Now it's just folk trying too hard like the dude from Hamilton. It's Horrendous.

Only yesterday fat specky **** Cosgrove was asking Tam if Hearts fans still felt aggrieved after what happened on bad Friday last year.

There’s yer ******* medicine answer

SectionDJambo
19 minutes ago, sac said:

Only yesterday fat specky **** Cosgrove was asking Tam if Hearts fans still felt aggrieved after what happened on bad Friday last year.

There’s yer ******* medicine answer

I suppose people like Cosgrove won’t be convinced until we are back up, crowds are in and they see and hear how aggrieved we are. 
Football fans are very rarely forgiving to people who have deliberately harmed their club by underhand means.

If the season had been allowed to finish and we had gone down, there would have been nobody to blame but Hearts themselves. It wasn’t, we know why and we won’t be forgetting in a hurry.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Well said, sir !   The extreme views some fans have about a player or manager seem to have been amplified now by social media like JKB.

One win = over-the-top excitement (player x is  worth millions.... strolled it ... etc)

One defeat = over-the-top criticism (player x is sh1te ... bin him now ..... Robbie oot ... Budge oot ... etc)

It's pure mental, so it is.

Re the 3rd goal from yesterday.... love the way Gino dealt with the Alloa guy who tried to impede him.   More please, laddie  !!

Edited by Lone Striker

12 hours ago, jonesy said:

I'm just aggrieved that my licence fee, in some small way, assists him and his life.

Like me its a legal obligation, still annoys me though.

Bazzas right boot

We'll rinse someone at Tynecastle, when we get to 4/5 I want to hear after every goal  as we go for more. 

It's good to know that on he field that feeling is clearly there, even against a team like Alloa. 

14 hours ago, GinRummy said:

You are correct and I'm one of the guys who gives it tight to him. I suppose when you see guys not trying and they get a game next time, it puts you in mind of how things where. I really should see it for what it is, he's getting us there, sorry Robbie.

Glamorgan Jambo

Don’t know if it was just my feed but all I heard for 90 minutes was Grant constantly recycling the same 3 or 4 words and directing loud barbs at the ref, our players and presumably our bench. Was shocked it

took 87 mins for him to get a yellow.

Delighted at GF for this. We put in a lot of hard yards during the first 20 mins disrupting their build up which lead to their defenders resorting to hoofing the ball out

of defence from fairly early on. Something that was meat and drink to Berra and Halkett.

And yes a lot of the hard yards and harrying came from Roberts, Henderson and Frear.

14 hours ago, GinRummy said:

A bit 😉🤣

Same everywhere since Social Media became a thing though. You get reasonable people ,then you get the shout louder than everyone ,give me attention , im right , you are wrong crowd. 

14 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

😂Trolling used to be an art on here a few years back.  Now it's just folk trying too hard like the dude from Hamilton. It's Horrendous.

Exactly! too many Lin-Manuel’s and not enough Phillipa Soo’s in our support. 

14 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

:cornette:

24 minutes ago, sadj said:

A bit 😉🤣

Same everywhere since Social Media became a thing though. You get reasonable people ,then you get the shout louder than everyone ,give me attention , im right , you are wrong crowd. 

I know 😂 a pure rant that was. I’ve never had social media accounts. I understand people doubting robbie but he needs to be given a chance. I could have just said that instead of blowing a fuse 😀

5 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

You are correct and I'm one of the guys who gives it tight to him. I suppose when you see guys not trying and they get a game next time, it puts you in mind of how things where. I really should see it for what it is, he's getting us there, sorry Robbie.

I didn’t want him either but I suppose when you look at it, he’s got way more things right this season than he’s got wrong. I really thought he had taken too much of a gamble against Alloa with the team selection but it worked out quite well. He’s also hamstrung by the remnants of a squad that failed. Yeh maybe he needs cut a bit of slack for at least one summer window and well into next season before we book the plane. If it’s not working by Christmas then battle can re-commence

Edited by JimmyCant

Ex member of the SaS

Boycotting, obviously fallen short due to no fans but that doesn't mean we should forget what they did, and I for one won't be attending away games from now on. Ok I can see most will still do derbies, but there are some teams that really do need boycotting, permanently!

Guest ToqueJambo
20 hours ago, sadj said:

Maybe it was Ann and she just had a bit of a cold.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Don’t know if it was just my feed but all I heard for 90 minutes was Grant constantly recycling the same 3 or 4 words and directing loud barbs at the ref, our players and presumably our bench. Was shocked it

took 87 mins for him to get a yellow.

Delighted at GF for this. We put in a lot of hard yards during the first 20 mins disrupting their build up which lead to their defenders resorting to hoofing the ball out

of defence from fairly early on. Something that was meat and drink to Berra and Halkett.

And yes a lot of the hard yards and harrying came from Roberts, Henderson and Frear.

He was yelling "Tight, tight" for 90 mins, so Robbie gave it to him

21 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Could you imagine if Alex Ferguson came here through a rejuvenating time machine and Hearts struggled as Man U did for his first 5 years.  They'd have him out before he took us to a series of trophy wins?

I blame instant coffee!