He scores when he wants

pointon

Just now, gregzy2k7 said:

Love the guy, We always look far more dangerous when he plays.

3 year extension please!

Totally agree carries the most threat in our squad get it done Joe 

rudi must stay

His goal V Celtic should have been enough to convince Robbie. If you can hurt the old squirm you're good enough to wear the maroon jersey. Same goes for defenders putting in a good shift V them, that's how I judge it. We can't compete financially we have to be sensibly run football wise 

Terrific player. We will miss him a lot if he doesn't sign on. He's free to approach now so I sincerely hope that Messrs Neilson and Savage are right in his lug hole.

Special Agent Dale Cooper
27 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Definitely a keeper 

More of a winger I'd say.

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Savage will already be in his ear. And Alex Neil's.

I know the connection re Preston but there's someone I'd like to see back at Tynrcastle in the dugout (at some point....)

Edited by Riccarton3

WoolfordsHearts

I like him as a player.

As for he scores when he wants?

I wish he'd buried the sitter at the death against the filth in the final.

5 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

His goal V Celtic should have been enough to convince Robbie. If you can hurt the old squirm you're good enough to wear the maroon jersey. Same goes for defenders putting in a good shift V them, that's how I judge it. We can't compete financially we have to be sensibly run football wise 

The best moment of this season so far was when he smashed both the ball and the Celtic ***** in the net at the same time.

30 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

How many games has he actually played so far, and how many starts?

Adding in his cup final appearance against Celtic (as it's technically last season), he has played eight times, including four starts.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/josh-ginnelly/leistungsdaten/spieler/325104

Edited by number-16
Forgot to include the link

Wonder how easy Preston will be to deal with. They don't really appear to have much interest in the guy and he's made a splash in the 2nd top league in a 3rd rate footballing country.

Can't imagine they'll ask for too much.

4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Wonder how easy Preston will be to deal with. They don't really appear to have much interest in the guy and he's made a splash in the 2nd top league in a 3rd rate footballing country.

Can't imagine they'll ask for too much.

He is out of contract in Summer I think ?

Tennant's  6's
11 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

The fact he actually runs at people and wants to take them on is refreshing to see.

This in spades,  it's such a rarity jn football these days, most players seem to be programmed to just move the ball on, pass responsibility onto someone else.

The difference between having Gino & GMS and the likes of Roberts Walker etc is night & day..

His goals per minutes must be up there with the best we've had. Scoring almost every game he plays just now, fair few After coming off the bench too. 

Great run for his goal. And great strength to run by the Alloa player. We've not had a player that could do that since Suso.

Seymour M Hersh

Keep him fit and he'll be a very useful player for us. I think the problem may be keeping him fit and get value out of him as in games played. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Berra than you
2 hours ago, steve123 said:

He is out of contract in Summer I think ?

I'm sure this was the chat at the start of the season. Could get him on a pre contract now. When you consider how little he has played, and the fact that the three Betfred games were basically friendlies, his goal return is unbelievable.

He score's when he wants.

I hate that line. Its so grammatically incorrect. So if he doesn't score, does that mean he didn't want to (at the time).  

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I hate that line. Its so grammatically incorrect. So if he doesn't score, does that mean he didn't want to (at the time).  

You didn't mention the fekkin apostrophe

16 hours ago, EH11 2NL said:

His goals per minutes must be up there with the best we've had. Scoring almost every game he plays just now, fair few After coming off the bench too. 

In the league he's scored a goal every 45 minutes he's played this season.

alwaysthereinspirit
On 16/01/2021 at 17:10, Jamhammer said:

Makes a big difference but needs to play more often and for longer before I’m 100% convinced

This. Playing once every 4/5 games isn’t what we would require from him judging by the fawning on here. He’s decent and if fully fit could be really good. But needs to prove he’s not made of glass.