Itchy ring.

AlimOzturk

You know one of those ones where only a bit of toilet wrapped round the finger and only a slight insert and jiggle cures. 

Aye. I was delievered 30 erdinger beers from a mate who works in a pub but we’re going out of date. Pretty that caused the itchy ring. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

And am ****ing steaming again btw

😅😅😅 so much for being off it untill March!!!

21 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

😅😅😅 so much for being off it untill March!!!

When you get free beer mate it would be rude not to get suck into it. Itchy ring or not. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

When you get free beer mate it would be rude not to get suck into it. Itchy ring or not. 

That's what I like about you Alim.......your Iron will😅👍

18 minutes ago, Candy said:

Hoop, you get well soon

thanks. I am sure I’ll recover as soon as the erdingers are finished. 

Just realised erdinger....finger...probably should go to my soon. 

43 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Erdinger is actually German for an infected finger.  Fact!

"Erdinger ringer" . Just Googled it. 

jack D and coke
21 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

If you have the hip flexibility to do this you'll never feel more alive.

nPw5c.gif

21 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Just off to get myself another Erdinger.

7YkFTW8ZgBlvOqfH181y27qDIrT99K69v6Jl-zq-

:lol: 

I was tempted to say "pictures or it didn't happen" but thought better of it, however, seeing Alim dragging his ringpiece across the living room carpet like a wormy auld collie dug could be worth seeing😆

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I was tempted to say "pictures or it didn't happen" but thought better of it, however, seeing Alim dragging his ringpiece across the living room carpet like a wormy auld collie dug could be worth seeing😆

God forbid he finds an upturned plug on his travels

51 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Just off to get myself another Erdinger.

7YkFTW8ZgBlvOqfH181y27qDIrT99K69v6Jl-zq-

:arry:  Itchy-Ring Bark, from the little-known bootleg LP "It's A Dog's Life", by the Small Faeces.   

8 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:arry:  Itchy-Ring Bark, from the little-known bootleg LP "It's A Dog's Life", by the Small Faeces.   

Think I've heard it.  Is that the one with B side called Erdinger Swinger Stinger?

He met her a club
She said she was a singer
He thought she was pretty
But his mates said she was a minger
He spent one night with her
She put him through the wringer
The next day he went for a piss
It really was a stinger

Oooooh an Erdinger Stinger
It nips like ****, it really is a zinger

She was known to be a swinger

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

You know one of those ones where only a bit of toilet wrapped round the finger and only a slight insert and jiggle cures. 

Gateway to bumming. Congrats on coming out. 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Think I've heard it.  Is that the one with B side called Erdinger Swinger Stinger?

He met her a club
She said she was a singer
He thought she was pretty
But his mates said she was a minger
He spent one night with her
She put him through the wringer
The next day he went for a piss
It really was a stinger

It nips like ****, it really is a zinger

She was known to be a swinger

:bravo:

Found on Bing from llopdelblues1.rssing.com | Steve marriott, Small faces,  Ronnie wood

57 minutes ago, kila said:

God forbid he finds an upturned plug on his travels

Or a cheese grater. I still make an involuntary noise at the Tom And Jerry when he slides down a cheese grater with his ring piece. 

Mind you, all this talk of Erdinger is fine, but if it's genuine, 100%, authentic, absolutely-guaranteed, ring-piece-ruination you're after then there's really only one candidate for the job:

image.jpeg.cbd19d3de1b78848b43c76880b1c4234.jpeg

:shockio:

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

e98769a06f4c33c2a85af0b69fa2c7722e98d815

:laugh:

One of lifes little wonders. 

Don't **** with German wheat beer. You will not win.

On one of my first trips to Germany, I was staying with my mate who's in-laws run a restaurant/hotel. Let us have a lock in and I was necking the wheat beers for fun. They're just too damn drinkable, but **** did I regret it.

Honestly can't remember anything after about the 9th or 10th pint. Apparently I got carried up to my bed (**** knows how, I'm about 20 stone) and I woke up spewing and had the worst head ache ever. That morning we had to do the 6 hour coach trip up to Gelsenkirchen for the Schalke game and I could barely keep my eyes open for the whole journey.

Only time in my life where I think I've been too hungover to actually want to go to the game. Especially in 30 degree heat. But a few cold lagers sorted me out. :jjyay: 

47 minutes ago, Locky said:

Don't **** with German wheat beer. You will not win.

On one of my first trips to Germany, I was staying with my mate who's in-laws run a restaurant/hotel. Let us have a lock in and I was necking the wheat beers for fun. They're just too damn drinkable, but **** did I regret it.

Honestly can't remember anything after about the 9th or 10th pint. Apparently I got carried up to my bed (**** knows how, I'm about 20 stone) and I woke up spewing and had the worst head ache ever. That morning we had to do the 6 hour coach trip up to Gelsenkirchen for the Schalke game and I could barely keep my eyes open for the whole journey.

Only time in my life where I think I've been too hungover to actually want to go to the game. Especially in 30 degree heat. But a few cold lagers sorted me out. :jjyay: 

I think that applies with any German beer! However, I've actually found that I've felt better after a heavy sesh there if I've been drinking an unfiltered German beer (e.g. hefeweiss, zwickel, kellerbier) than if I've been on the lagers / pils / exports. I suppose it's just whatever best suits (or fecks with less) your constitution... Anyway, it's fun trying them all!

(Apart from the kölsch, of course, which is shite...  :muggy: )   

1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I think that applies with any German beer! However, I've actually found that I've felt better after a heavy sesh there if I've been drinking an unfiltered German beer (e.g. hefeweiss, zwickel, kellerbier) than if I've been on the lagers / pils / exports. I suppose it's just whatever best suits (or fecks with less) your constitution... Anyway, it's fun trying them all!

(Apart from the kölsch, of course, which is shite...  :muggy: )   

Aye there's definitely a correlation between those beers. The beautiful part about German beers is they're all brewed in accordance to the Germany Purity Laws which have stood for hundreds of years. So all beers in Germany should be made up of purely water plus whatever the individual beer needs. Barley, wheat, hops, malt etc. None of your additives, emulsifiers or any chemical shite that we put in the beer here to assist mass production and profits.

Just now, Morgan said:

Until @Auld Reekin' and @Locky got involved in this thread, it was classless.  😩

Some good info on German beer from this pair.  👍

I'm a man of culture as you know Morgs. Currently sipping on a cold Augustiner Hell. Beautiful. :) 

7 minutes ago, Locky said:

I'm a man of culture as you know Morgs. Currently sipping on a cold Augustiner Hell. Beautiful. :) 

That goes without saying, Locks.  👍

Your prose, and indeed your knowledge on certain subjects, leaves one in no doubt about that.

Enjoy your Hell!

21 minutes ago, Locky said:

I'm a man of culture as you know Morgs. Currently sipping on a cold Augustiner Hell. Beautiful. :) 

A man of wealth and taste...???   Rolling Stones Share First 'Sympathy For The Devil' Performance | SPIN

Good taste in beer anyway!   :thumbsup:   🍻

Your hoop is in a very finely balanced state normally. Just the right balance of oils in the skin is essential. Go daft and go into a frenzy of scrubbing with toilet paper and you dry it out and it itches like crazy as it’s too dry. 
Or so an ex told me, apparently it’s why men suffer from arse itch worse than women as we aren’t as delicate about wiping. 

31 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That goes without saying, Locks.  👍

Your prose, and indeed your knowledge on certain subjects, leaves one in no doubt about that.

Enjoy your Hell!

Lover of culture, hater of Hibs ****s. :) 

16 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

A man of wealth and taste...???   Rolling Stones Share First 'Sympathy For The Devil' Performance | SPIN

Good taste in beer anyway!   :thumbsup:   🍻

Well, I've got to go and listen to that now. Excellent choice of song. :jjyay: 

7 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

And am ****ing steaming again btw

Polished 5 big bottles of German lager. Got 6 Stella to come. I'll no be far behind you Alim.

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

Polished 5 big bottles of German lager. Got 6 Stella to come. I'll no be far behind you Alim.

Hopefully not wielding a friendly soothing finger. :lol: