Sol Bamba

Neil Dongcaster

1 minute ago, Hairdryer said:

Get well soon Sol from everyone on jambos kickback

Couldnt have put it better.

• davemclaren changed the title to Sol Bamba
Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Never heard of that so had to do a google search. Jeez it sounds grim. Wish him a the best.

They’ve made real steps in the treatment of it recently. A friend had experimental stem cell treatment and is now 100% clear. This was after conventional treatment failing twice so hopefully they’re going down that route now. 

All the best to him, that's a horrible thing to be diagnosed with.

Just because he had the misfortune of playing for Hibs for a while, doesn't mean we should hold it against him. Ex-teammate of Callum Paterson for a while as well, so hopefully he managed to see the only way is maroon! 

54 minutes ago, Tazio said:

They’ve made real steps in the treatment of it recently. A friend had experimental stem cell treatment and is now 100% clear. This was after conventional treatment failing twice so hopefully they’re going down that route now. 

That's really good to hear.

22 hours ago, campbell said:

One of the most curable cancers in the world, hopefully with a bit of luck he survives it like I did! I feel his pain right now. 

Credit to you my friend, glad you made it through and hopefully Sol, and many others, will too.