Hibs outstanding wage payments

Maroon 1874

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

A little birdie who has Hibs connections told me that they’d paid the first part of the deferred wages, but they hadn’t paid the rest of it that was outstanding and the players are not happy about it, he thinks this is coinciding with their downturn in form, they’re practically skint, and Ron the con isn’t going to be baling them out either. 

Also, with Dempster leaving due to not getting on with Ron the con (don’t let them tell you any different, this is why she left), he’s now appointed his son to take over that side of operations, this has more than a striking resemblance of what happened to us under Romanov, it’s such a shame 😉 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

A little birdie who has Hibs connections told me that they’d paid the first part of the deferred wages, but they hadn’t paid the rest of it that was outstanding and the players are not happy about it, he thinks this is coinciding with their downturn in form, they’re practically skint, and Ron the con isn’t going to be baling them out either. 

Also, with Dempster leaving due to not getting on with Ron the con (don’t let them tell you any different, this is why she left), he’s now appointed his son to take over that side of operations, this has more than a striking resemblance of what happened to us under Romanov, it’s such a shame 😉 

If Carling made rivals.....

No, in all seriousness, I so hope this is true.

If they get Jackson Irvine, then I'll be less hopefull. If all they get are loans and the Barry White form continues, then bottom 6 would be lovely. Followed by a fire sale of.....oh, no big money players to cash in on. Hibsedit maybe? But can't see anyone paying 7 figures for him.

41 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

If Carling made rivals.....

No, in all seriousness, I so hope this is true.

If they get Jackson Irvine, then I'll be less hopefull. If all they get are loans and the Barry White form continues, then bottom 6 would be lovely. Followed by a fire sale of.....oh, no big money players to cash in on. Hibsedit maybe? But can't see anyone paying 7 figures for him.

They'll be desperate to put Nisbet in the window to bring in some much needed cash. Vermin fans will go mad.

A lose / lose situation.  Lovely.

13 minutes ago, Yoda said:

They'll be desperate to put Nisbet in the window to bring in some much needed cash. Vermin fans will go mad.

A lose / lose situation.  Lovely.

Rumours about Sunderland being interested. 

Just now, Tazio said:

Rumours about Sunderland being interested. 

Sunderland wont be doing Jack Ross any favours. I hope they get him for peanuts.

heartgarfunkel
1 hour ago, Yoda said:

Sunderland wont be doing Jack Ross any favours. I hope they get him for peanuts.

Decent Hearts connection in the management team at Sunderland. If they have any say - give the weeteam a tenner bag for Nisbet. 

13 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I was also speaking with a little birdie and heard similar, birdie I spoke to (ST holder at fester road) has some sort of business/sponsorship deal with them and they are due him between 10-15 grand, he's basically been told that he'll need to wait until ST renewals/end of season prize money is paid as they are only just meeting current outgoings.

The Old Tolbooth
42 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I was also speaking with a little birdie and heard similar, birdie I spoke to (ST holder at fester road) has some sort of business/sponsorship deal with them and they are due him between 10-15 grand, he's basically been told that he'll need to wait until ST renewals/end of season prize money is paid as they are only just meeting current outgoings.

Fantastic, make no mistake about it, they've no money, how they're managing to sign players is a mystery. 

16 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Braw ... this kind of info (rumour or not) gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling

17 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Tick tock

Ronald Villiers

I love H1b5, they're the best rivals a Jambo could ever wish for.  Even during the hardest of times, they always make me smile.  

11 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I love H1b5, they're the best rivals a Jambo could ever wish for.  Even during the hardest of times, they always make me smile.  

TBH I want them liquidated

Let’s be honest. Most clubs are struggling for money just now and are out of their comfort zone financially. 
But not all of them were so smug about their massive wealth and super rich owner. But like their big cousins it won’t be their fault. 

While I would love the vermin to be toiling how does this square up with them signing a keeper from Arsenal? He's 6 foot 7 inches in case you missed it.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

17 hours ago, Maroon 1874 said:

This. And Ron flogs fester Road, turns them into a soccerball franchise that shares a ground with albion rovers. 

2 hours ago, Mister T said:

This. And Ron flogs fester Road, turns them into a soccerball franchise that shares a ground with albion rovers. 

:clyay:

Dumpster away to Queens Park. Good to see she has made a step up in her career. Bigger stadium and pitch ect. Hobos will be bealing at this one. 

wentworth jambo
2 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

Dumpster away to Queens Park. Good to see she has made a step up in her career. Bigger stadium and pitch ect. Hobos will be bealing at this one. 

You'd think they would...already a response on .net where they are blaming her for poor marketing and commercial performance....that's Hobo logic in action, just like the fact Jackson Irvine is suddenly one of the top midfielders in Europe now they're interested, would be the worst player ever if it was us interested

Pasquale for King
On 11/01/2021 at 09:45, Ribble said:

That was the original agreement, half in December and the rest in June. 

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, wentworth jambo said:

You'd think they would...already a response on .net where they are blaming her for poor marketing and commercial performance....that's Hobo logic in action, just like the fact Jackson Irvine is suddenly one of the top midfielders in Europe now they're interested, would be the worst player ever if it was us interested

He’s not kicked a ball since the initial lockdown, strange for such a world beater. 

On 11/01/2021 at 13:43, Maroon 1874 said:

Noooooo!!!! Too much joy to be had at their expense. ❤❤G❤

Edited by Wee Mikey

On 13/01/2021 at 10:15, Wee Mikey said:

Ps ... methinks that beats Shankland's goal into a cocked hat. Soooo happy to have witnessed it live. ❤❤G❤

It most certainly does ... and its even sweeter that is against the vermin :greggy: 

7 hours ago, Phage said:

Incredible scenes

I nearly got thrown out a pub in Madrid.  I went bloody mental.😁😁

Guest ToqueJambo

They're just desperate to find the next John McGinn aren't they? How many midfielders do they need? You get the feeling Ron Gordon thinks it's easy. I mean, 200 grand and a 5 year deal for Kyle Magennis! Talking up Nesbit for the EPL already.

More gambling like that and Gordon will realise they got lucky with McGinn, then they could be in serious trouble if he loses interest. It's exactly the strategy Romanov had. He thought it was easy to just buy and sell players for a profit, but reckoned without player power and other clubs playing hard ball.

The timing of their backdated wage payments is clever. 

Just before the transfer window when they sign new players. 

Edited by Mikey1874

On 10/01/2021 at 19:57, The Old Tolbooth said:. 

he’s now appointed his son to take over that side of operations, this has more than a striking resemblance of what happened to us under Romanov, it’s such a shame 😉 

Has this actually happened? I thought they were going to take their time? Search far and wide etc?

19 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

They're just desperate to find the next John McGinn aren't they? How many midfielders do they need? You get the feeling Ron Gordon thinks it's easy. I mean, 200 grand and a 5 year deal for Kyle Magennis! Talking up Nesbit for the EPL already.

More gambling like that and Gordon will realise they got lucky with McGinn, then they could be in serious trouble if he loses interest. It's exactly the strategy Romanov had. He thought it was easy to just buy and sell players for a profit, but reckoned without player power and other clubs playing hard ball.

Your Romanov quote was exactly what I was sitting thinking. There’s no money coming in due to no crowds and looks like that might be the case all season. But if it gets them 4th place well done Ron😜

Guest ToqueJambo
19 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

They are spending plenty so I trust they won't have the begging cap out again, the cheeky tramps. 

They now have ELEVEN senior midfielders in their squad 🤣 just 6 or 7 senior defenders (which is probably about right tbf, although Gray and Stevenson are on their last legs) and only TWO senior strikers. And the two midfielders that cost them the most money - Mallan and Macgennis - barely feature. Don't expect Mathie to be wining DoF of the Year any time soon.

We've got 9 senior mids, but Damour and one of Frear or Roberts are likely on their way out, three senior strikers and 6 or 7 senior defenders )one long term injured). A much more balanced squad.

Edited by ToqueJambo

The Old Tolbooth
3 hours ago, Disco Dave said:

Has this actually happened? I thought they were going to take their time? Search far and wide etc?

As far as I know he’s set to take over the role, if not already in the role, it’s all been a bit hush hush though. 

Montgomery Brewster
On 14/01/2021 at 15:02, Maroon 1874 said:

It most certainly does ... and its even sweeter that is against the vermin :greggy: 

Vermin. Their proper name in my household

FTH