Hibs outstanding wage payments

Maroon 1874

Does anyone know when/if the deferred wages are due? I'm just being nosey and like an anti Hibs thread

Edited by Maroon 1874

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Hopefully, there will be repperecuassoons for these cheeturz 

Along with all the other scum clubs who came together to do the dirty

37 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

🤣🤣🤣 that’s ever going away is it? Absolute beauty that 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Maybe not though.

TBH I'm looking for some karma, still pi$$ed off with all that has happened and the part they have all played ... but most of all I'm wanting Hibs to take a sore one, they must be due it with Ron the con taking the pi$$ out of the gullible eejits

23 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

🤣🤣🤣 that’s ever going away is it? Absolute beauty that 🤣🤣🤣

It's going nowhere! For there must be some...

Blowfish.png

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

:bravo:

I really love it when those morons vent their spleen and show their ignorance and blind hatred for our great club.

There's nothing worse than the grammar police, but jesus, spelling mistake like that deserve to be scolded.

Neil Dongcaster
6 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

TBH I'm looking for some karma, still pi$$ed off with all that has happened and the part they have all played ... but most of all I'm wanting Hibs to take a sore one, they must be due it with Ron the con taking the pi$$ out of the gullible eejits

Most Hearts fans I know couldn’t give a **** about Hibs. They are like a wee dirty you have in your phone that gives a seeing to every now and then and you don’t pay them a second thought.

12 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Most Hearts fans I know couldn’t give a **** about Hibs. They are like a wee dirty you have in your phone that gives a seeing to every now and then and you don’t pay them a second thought.

I have always thought of them as just some other club but we have the misfortune of sharing a city with. When i started going to Tynie in the early 80s the five main clubs were Hearts, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Rangers and Aberdeen. Hibs were just a club that were happy to avoid relegation every season under Alex Miller. And they can slag off Wallace Mercer all they want, it's unjustified though. Had it not been for him they would've had no idea what was going on with their club in the late 80s under Duff & Gray. They would've already went under if it had been allowed to carry on. Mercer indirectly saved them. A new board took over and they won the (Skol) League Cup in 1991 with new investment. Hibs will always have more to thank Hearts for than we will ever have to thank them for. It's about time they treated their elders with a bit more respect. When they won the Scottish Cup, their fans became slightly more bearable as it was a weight off their shoulders. Recently though, the chip-on-the-shoulder that they're famous for has well and truly returned. They need put back in their box where they belong.

24 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Blowfish.png

Anybody ever tried to squeeze that..... ?

highlandjambo3

Just logged on for the day and to see “Hibs outstanding” as two words used together have me the fear.....knew it was to good to be true.......FTH

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Blowfish.png

That, my friend, is absolute genius 🤣🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Maroon 1874 said:

Does anyone know when/if the deferred wages are due? I'm just being nosey and like an anti Hibs thread

They paid some back already.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

I have always thought of them as just some other club but we have the misfortune of sharing a city with. When i started going to Tynie in the early 80s the five main clubs were Hearts, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Rangers and Aberdeen. Hibs were just a club that were happy to avoid relegation every season under Alex Miller. And they can slag off Wallace Mercer all they want, it's unjustified though. Had it not been for him they would've had no idea what was going on with their club in the late 80s under Duff & Gray. They would've already went under if it had been allowed to carry on. Mercer indirectly saved them. A new board took over and they won the (Skol) League Cup in 1991 with new investment. Hibs will always have more to thank Hearts for than we will ever have to thank them for. It's about time they treated their elders with a bit more respect. When they won the Scottish Cup, their fans became slightly more bearable as it was a weight off their shoulders. Recently though, the chip-on-the-shoulder that they're famous for has well and truly returned. They need put back in their box where they belong.

A late Hibby friend of mine who could not stand Hearts, always said Wallace Mercer saved Hibs as you say. The BBC documentary with David Duff confirmed that. In fact it was a Hibs Director Rowland, who contacted WM encouraging him to buy the club. 

2 hours ago, jambonian said:

Amen!  

I agree about them being just a club we are unfortunate to share a city with and the main thing was to avoid the embarrassment of losing to the.  That all changed with the Lithuania situation.   It's been pointed out before that they never even publicly congratulated us for coming out of admin.  

What some of their fans tried to achieve with letter writing is unforgivable. 

There's the official they played with glee to get is relegated.   

They are enjoying it just now bit they know one bad season for them when we get back up and the pressure gets to them.  Us doing well bothered them more than when it's the rare occurrence that it's the other way.   

Two year and we begin  to see us back pulling away from them.  

Different ball game now and stuff them.   

highlandjambo3
43 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hopefully, still readable.

.net greeting:lol:

IMG_20210110_121457.jpg

Repercussions........did you see that spelling there??....

hahaha...ffs, I often rely on a spell checker every now and then but come on.

Felix Lighter
3 hours ago, Finlay James said:

Joe Biden agrees...

😁

Bazzas right boot
41 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hopefully, still readable.

.net greeting:lol:

IMG_20210110_121457.jpg

Mediocre, struggling championship team... The one that sits top, punted you out of the SC and taken the champions to penalties.... aye, puuuure struggling likes.

claim to turn a profit- no, actually turned a profit.

squad improves itself- disgrace, no mention of hibs holding back wages from current players  then signing players.

improving your team and turning a profit- unfair advantage?

Points deductions... repercushiunnns..........

:trippin:

Ex member of the SaS

Not been on for a while but remember a post where they are asking for cash, Punter claimed he would put cash in after Ron did. Going to wait a long long time pal.

We sign a player and it should be investigated for FFP?  They lay off staff, defer wages then sign a player and that's an investment.

Hobonomics right enough. Good to see the semi final still stinging their ringpiece.

3 hours ago, cauther col said:

Is it not time for there season tickets for next season to go on sale. I'm sure there will be plenty suckers. 😢

They might want to hurry before we pump them out the Scottish Cup again.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

They might want to hurry before we pump them out the Scottish Cup again.

Think Queen of the South might save us the bother of doing that.

Their obsession with our finances is baffling. They want to have a good look at their own club. If they don't get bums on seats soon there could be serious repercushions.

Edited by Jibbers
their/there

highlandjambo3
20 minutes ago, Jibbers said:

Their obsession with our finances is baffling. They want to have a good look at their own club. If they don't get bums on seats soon there could be serious repercushions.

I agree.....

the creepyrussions will come back to bight them 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Jibbers said:

maybe repercushhhhions on the seats might make said bums more comfortable.

They were quick enough to collect the £50,000  from the Hearts money tree earlier in the season when it was offered . 
Seems they are still somewhat obsessed with us . 

The Old Tolbooth

A little birdie who has Hibs connections told me that they’d paid the first part of the deferred wages, but they hadn’t paid the rest of it that was outstanding and the players are not happy about it, he thinks this is coinciding with their downturn in form, they’re practically skint, and Ron the con isn’t going to be baling them out either. 

Also, with Dempster leaving due to not getting on with Ron the con (don’t let them tell you any different, this is why she left), he’s now appointed his son to take over that side of operations, this has more than a striking resemblance of what happened to us under Romanov, it’s such a shame 😉