*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

I just don't like voting Riddley. He's a helluva guy. 

55 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Smack was confirmed good just after the Riddley lynching so you can remove him from your list of late comers, will quote all votes and Unvotes so they will show the time they where all placed 

Good job I did get investigated or I'd be in bother with that one.

Anyway, cheerio IantGoon.

Vote Ian

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Smack said:

Vote Ian

Wooooo 

You provided the final dagger into my chest. It's gonna take some work to get that trust back. 

Wooooo

Morgaro Gomis

Wait, have we just rushed into a lynch there? Bold. Not totally convinced about that at all and feel we should have taken our time...

Time will tell though and hope you guys got it right.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wait, have we just rushed into a lynch there? Bold. Not totally convinced about that at all and feel we should have taken our time...

Time will tell though and hope you guys got it right.

It's not a lynch yet.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Wooooo 

You provided the final dagger into my chest. It's gonna take some work to get that trust back. 

Wooooo

Back in your coffin Sidious, or I'll revoke Imperial night time activity 😡

Riddley Walker
Just now, Dunks said:

Wooooo

Sorry

Wooooo

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Something to say Morgaro?

Nah, nothing to be honest. I know of one 100% trusted person other than myself - that’s not Ian. So he could be a goon. I think it’s between him and Vlad for the OG goon, just not 100% on which so was thinking rushing into Ian was bold. 

If hes not lynched then I can be ignored somewhat 😂

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Just now, Dunks said:

Quite right. Flagrant breach of the rules. A more ruthless mod would have banned their night activity already.

6 minutes ago, Smack said:

Quite right. Flagrant breach of the rules. A more ruthless mod would have banned their night activity already.

Last game I'd have won it for the town after saving Yvonne but I wasn't allowed as the town were punished from making a save... Get them banned Dunks! 

6 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Nah, nothing to be honest. I know of one 100% trusted person other than myself - that’s not Ian. So he could be a goon. I think it’s between him and Vlad for the OG goon, just not 100% on which so was thinking rushing into Ian was bold. 

If hes not lynched then I can be ignored somewhat 😂

How could you possibly know this? Seismicicism?

Bit unsure whether to vote Ian now. If he's town you'd expect the goons would have been all over it when I put him on 4, unless they've already voted him. I'll give it a wee while to allow him to defend himself further, although I don't know what else can be added to the guessing game 

Smack, you might as well finish it. Canny do that big post telling us how Ian's a goon and then unvote him and save him from a lynching Shirley? What's going on. 

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

How could you possibly know this? Seismicicism?

Bit unsure whether to vote Ian now. If he's town you'd expect the goons would have been all over it when I put him on 4, unless they've already voted him. I'll give it a wee while to allow him to defend himself further, although I don't know what else can be added to the guessing game 

Nah, not seismicicism. 

Blabbermouth-ism. 

Morgaro Gomis

Okay - so was trying to withhold incase anyone gave anything away inadvertently but may aswell put it out there. Dandy was not turned by Sidious. He is 100% good.

That leaves Smack or Andy as the turned goon (if they turned a previously trusted player which we do not know for certain). Out of those two Id be amazed if they turned Smack as he wasn’t trusted until the night after Sidious was killed. As such, I’d be inclined to think Andy. 

Again - this is assuming that the Goons turned a trusted player rather than a random punt. 

My gut:

OG - Vlad or Ian (leaning to Vlad for no real reason than instinct)

Turned - Andy (have to assume they went for a trusted player).

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Okay - so was trying to withhold incase anyone gave anything away inadvertently but may aswell put it out there. Dandy was not turned by Sidious. He is 100% good.

That leaves Smack or Andy as the turned goon (if they turned a previously trusted player which we do not know for certain). Out of those two Id be amazed if they turned Smack as he wasn’t trusted until the night after Sidious was killed. As such, I’d be inclined to think Andy. 

Again - this is assuming that the Goons turned a trusted player rather than a random punt. 

My gut:

Morgaro - I can guarantee you I'm still good. 

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Morgaro - I can guarantee you I'm still good. 

You may well be. I don’t know.

Id still be inclined to go for the OG as it’s a big assumption to make that they went for a trusted player.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

My gut:

This is what was worrying me about voting Ian. So Andy and Vlad have voted Ian and Andy seems keen for me to get the job done. Turmoil.

So I trust me (obviously), Morgaro, Dandy. 

Leaves me Vlad, Ian, Andy, Sheldon, Simo.

Andy wants goons punished 🤔 Ian and Sheldon seems a neither/either/or. Simo saying the right things and helped do for Riddley. Vlad - a mystery shrouded in Malbec, possible genius but equally likely psychopath.

Morgaro Gomis

The other side of the coin is that Ian was on 4 for a (short) period and the goons didn’t lynch him. 

That to me says one goon was on and he could be the last goon. 

We need to get this one right and I’m just not sure. There is a case to be made both sides.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I realise it doesn't look good for me if Ian turns out to be a good guy, but for me then there's only one other obvious candidate for OG.

The turned goon is really puzzling me.

Tenaciousdandy

I'm currently leaning towards Ian, he has voted for all the dead goons including bunny but all his votes could have been to hid him as both Stuart and Riddley were pretty much outed at the time

1 hour ago, Smack said:

I feel like I've tested my prime suspects to destruction, and I'm still no further forward 😁 Ian seethed under pressure, Sheldon logic-ed me into submission, Andy retaliated, Dandy swatted me away like shit on his shoe, and is also sticking to the facts rather than posting out of context guff.

Tempted to vote Ian, his votes for goons aren't all that they seemed, but are votes for goons nevertheless.

Andy targeting me is weird, but consistent with how he plays the game. If you target him his pride seems to demand he retaliates and he gets fixated. Not sure what to make of him, his pleas seem genuine. But he's not doing himself any favours.

Ian was briefly on 3 votes, goons could have lynched if they hadn't already voted him, if Ian isn't a goon, if my Auntie had baws....

If I hadn’t voted them I would’ve looked suspicious anyway. I can’t win in that regard.

52 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Smack, you might as well finish it. Canny do that big post telling us how Ian's a goon and then unvote him and save him from a lynching Shirley? What's going on. 

Why is Andy so desperate to get the lynch over the line?

28 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I realise it doesn't look good for me  when Ian turns out to be a good guy, but for me then there's only one other obvious candidate for OG.

The turned goon is really puzzling me.

FTFY

Once I’m dead. I would advise the town to have a serious look at Andy.

His constant “just a wee joke”’posts and as I said above, why is he son desperate to get a lynching of me over the line? 
If he’s the townie that he’s claiming to be. Wouldn’t he want to get the lynch correct instead of just racing into one?

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

His constant “just a wee joke”’posts and as I said above, why is he son desperate to get a lynching of me over the line? 
If he’s the townie that he’s claiming to be. Wouldn’t he want to get the lynch correct instead of just racing into one?

I didn't race into a lynch. Smack did his post and then others followed and then Smack unvoted you. So I'm not the one desperate to lynch you. I've said for 2 days I think Smack in a Goon and I still do. I just have a feeling. I'm going off others posts explaining why you're the most likely other goon. I don't know. I don't have a clue but am keen to find out one way or another. I've said it a million times and will continue to say it til I'm proven correct that I am a Townie or the turncoat. That is all and you can take that to the bank. 100% townie. I challenge you all to prove me wrong because you won't be able to once the game is over.

Just now, AndyNic said:

I didn't race into a lynch. Smack did his post and then others followed and then Smack unvoted you. So I'm not the one desperate to lynch you. I've said for 2 days I think Smack in a Goon and I still do. I just have a feeling. I'm going off others posts explaining why you're the most likely other goon. I don't know. I don't have a clue but am keen to find out one way or another. I've said it a million times and will continue to say it til I'm proven correct that I am a Townie or the turncoat. That is all and you can take that to the bank. 100% townie. I challenge you all to prove me wrong because you won't be able to once the game is over.

So you think Smack is a goon but you’re following him anyway?

9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Either thar or you are actually a goon and telling everyone else to look at me instead of your goon pal Smack...

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Either thar or you are actually a goon and telling everyone else to look at me instead of your goon pal Smack...

I just don’t understand why you would suspect someone as being a goon but follow them into a lynch.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We're a bit all over the place in terms of who suspects who but the one thing we cannot do is rush into something and get it wrong.

I'm adamant Ian is a goon and if I'm wrong then that's on me. I'm a good guy, and if I'm wrong then that's just a bad hunch on my part.

I pushed Morgaro into voting last night, but we need to be wise with what we are doing here. People need to make sure they are voting for the right reasons.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Ok you've convinced me. And I am genuine - I admit I do get too carried away when accused. 

Vote Ian

Convinced?

By someone you believe to be a goon?

I’m actually at the point where I hope you are a goon. Because surely a townie would’nt do something as daft as this.

I agree with the no rush posts which is why I haven't voted yet as well as still catching up.

Work has been mental today (we basically need 26 staff and have 12... 2 of who are temps and one other who is leaving 😂🙃) So not sure how much I'll be around until tonight. Trying to catch up in the meantime though 

2 hours ago, Smack said:

Vote Ian

Why would you say Cheerio Goon to Ian and then unvote him? 

1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

The other side of the coin is that Ian was on 4 for a (short) period and the goons didn’t lynch him. 

That to me says one goon was on and he could be the last goon. 

We need to get this one right and I’m just not sure. There is a case to be made both sides.

Yup. Thinking this also. Funny that smack has now unvoted him whilst muddying the waters. I think the last 2 Goons are Ian and Smack. If I'm wrong, well that's the game and I'll still defend myself to the hilt that I'm a townie. 

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Yup. Thinking this also. Funny that smack has now unvoted him whilst muddying the waters. I think the last 2 Goons are Ian and Smack. If I'm wrong, well that's the game and I'll still defend myself to the hilt that I'm a townie. 

You’ve still not explained why you were “convinced” to vote for me from someone you believe yourself, to be a goon.

You’ve been all over the place today.

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

That would be a massive risk seeing as another vote at the same time could have happened and Ian would have been lynched so don't see the logic in that tbh

Morgaro Gomis

I agree, I don’t think Smack is a goon. 

Without going as far as saying I trust him. I trust him the most out of everyone except myself and Dandy. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Ok so if everyone else except me trusts Smack I'm going to keep my vote on Ian. 

Would rather stick with the majority. And if Ian turns out to be good then I'll be looking at either Sheldon or Vlad. 

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok so if everyone else except me trusts Smack I'm going to keep my vote on Ian. 

Would rather stick with the majority. And if Ian turns out to be good then I'll be looking at either Sheldon or Vlad. 

So you’re still following Smacks reasoning on me being a goon despite thinking he’s a goon himself?

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So you’re still following Smacks reasoning on me being a goon despite thinking he’s a goon himself?

Also Sheldon and Vlad's reasoning as to why you are a goon. You haven't once said you'd be happy to take the hit and pretesting way too much which says you really don't want to be lynched. Generally consensus is that it's because once you're deed it's essentially game over for the Goons.

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Also Sheldon and Vlad's reasoning as to why you are a goon. You haven't once said you'd be happy to take the hit and pretesting way too much which says you really don't want to be lynched. Generally consensus is that it's because once you're deed it's essentially game over for the Goons.

Look back mate. I’ve said multiple times over the last few days that I would take the hit.

We’re at a stage now where even regular townies are becoming less and less expendable.

I’m not protesting votes against me. I’m calling you on some the utter nonsense that you’ve posted today. 

28 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Look back mate. I’ve said multiple times over the last few days that I would take the hit.

We’re at a stage now where even regular townies are becoming less and less expendable.

I’m not protesting votes against me. I’m calling you on some the utter nonsense that you’ve posted today. 

Aye but I've already said I don't have a ****ing clue what's going on so it's all pure guesswork. I'm just going to stick with the majority here and if it's wrong, it's wrong. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think you should always vote for who you want to vote for, particularly when there is a deadline each day.  As we saw last night with the Dawnrazor lynching, people rushed into it to get it over the line and follow the crowd but it was the wrong decision in the end.

If you think someone is a goon, vote for them. Don't just follow the pack and vote for someone else if you're not totally convinced.

There doesn't need to be a majority.