Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I wouldn’t expect you to be, but could be a smart double bluff to be fair.

Even if I was to play such a move. I wouldn’t have done it so shortly after Vlad.

7 hours ago, Smack said:

Vote Andy

😏

...getting a vote in and waiting for the inevitable Andy retaliation 

I swear on Dave McPherson's perm, David Obua's smile, Sir Paul Hartley's tits, [I'm gonna do it Riddley] Rudi Skacel's left peg and everything holy that lynching me would be a waste...just in case things head in that direction.

7 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Nope, usually I would but at the start of the game I said I wouldn't get into the whole voting for someone just because they've voted for me nonsense because it caused nothing but hassle.

I'll say it again, happy to be lynched here as I could be the turncoat but I can assure you nobody will be along to vote someone else up to save me because I'm a rebel. 👍🏼

6 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Guys 

6 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Guys

5 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Guys

5 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I reckon the Goons would have went for Smack. 

vote Smack

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Guys, have we thought about the possibility that Alim DID investigate Sheldon as he said he would, was turned, and then said he'd voted Smack so we think both him and Smack are good? 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Nobody coming out to save Sheldon which says to me he could be good?

The hypocrisy is strong in this one..... guys.

The turned player is almost certainly Andy or Dandy. The two remaining who were trusted when the 'turning' happened. Outside chance of Sheldon, assuming he wasn't already a goon, since Alim said he would investigate him and the goons knew he would come out clean in that scenario.

Dandy leaving his vote until the last minute is noteworthy, and where are the spreadsheets?

I think we should be going for the turned player. If we get them that gives us full trust in either Dandy or Andy, whichever one hasn't been turned. All this assumes the goons went for a trusted player which had to be the play, surely?

1 minute ago, Smack said:

The turned player is almost certainly Andy or Dandy. The two remaining who were trusted when the 'turning' happened. Outside chance of Sheldon, assuming he wasn't already a goon, since Alim said he would investigate him and the goons knew he would come out clean in that scenario.

Dandy leaving his vote until the last minute is noteworthy, and where are the spreadsheets?

I think we should be going for the turned player. If we get them that gives us full trust in either Dandy or Andy, whichever one hasn't been turned. All this assumes the goons went for a trusted player which had to be the play, surely?

Dandy suddenly stopping his spreadsheets is a fair comment.

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

That’s sounds familiar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Smack said:

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Dandy suddenly stopping his spreadsheets is a fair comment.

I'm currently updating my spreadsheets due to the late flurry of votes

Tenaciousdandy

I think ive missed a Sheldon unvote on Andy and vote on ian will go over the pages again to check 

But day 4 votes in order 

Alim Vote Shedon  
Ian Vote Sheldon  
Smack Vote Ian  
Smack Unvote Ian  
Vlad Votes Dawn  
Vlad Unvotes Dawn  
Smack Votes Dawn (cheeky edit)
Dawn Votes Vlad  
Smack Unvotes Dawn Vote was null
Smack Votes Andy  
Sheldon Votes Ian   
Simo Votes Dawn  
Vlad Votes Ian  
Andy Votes Smack  
Alim Unvotes Sheldon  
Alim Votes Dawn  
Morgaro Votes Sheldon  
Vlad Unvotes Ian  
Dawn Unvotes Vlad  
Dawn Votes Sheldon  
Vlad Votes Sheldon  
Sheldon Unvotes Ian  
Sheldon Votes Dawn  
Morgaro Unvotes Sheldon  
Morgaro Votes Dawn  
Shedon Unvotes Dawn  
Sheldon Votes Morgaro  
Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Updated shedons vote from Andy to Ian

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Why are people still considering trying to find the turned goon rather than the original? A harder fish to catch so why are we trying to catch it?

Tenaciousdandy
7 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Things are going to need to spring into action at some point, so to test the water a bit.

Vote Ian

I'm still not 100% convinced on who the two are but I feel like Ian is keen to deflect (rich I know 😂) and I just can't shake a feeling that he's hiding something.

I'm changing my mind all the time to be honest.

Found my mistake I typed Andy instead of Ian into my spread sheet and that was before the wine lol 

We're gonna have to find both goons at some point soon anyway so I'm not sure how much the order really matters overall tbh. I do agree that it should be easier to find the original goon than the turned one given the numbers though. 

I know I'm good which means one of Sheldon, Ian or Vlad has been a goon since the start. 

I'm away to bed but will be back tomorrow for more goonhunting 

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Why are people still considering trying to find the turned goon rather than the original? A harder fish to catch so why are we trying to catch it?

Because it would give us a trusted player back if we got it right.

Looking back, I see Andy was a bit nervous about you being on 2 votes when 2 others were as well.

Think I'll have to swallow my pride and accept the batshit mental theory and...

Vote Sheldon

You are a potential turnee and a potential og. You were also very keen for Alim to investigate Morgaro and not you. It's you and Andy*

*Definitely**

Spoiler

** could be wrong

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Because it would give us a trusted player back if we got it right.

Looking back, I see Andy was a bit nervous about you being on 2 votes when 2 others were as well.

Think I'll have to swallow my pride and accept the batshit mental theory and...

Vote Sheldon

You are a potential turnee and a potential og. You were also very keen for Alim to investigate Morgaro and not you. It's you and Andy*

*Definitely**

Hide contents

** could be wrong

So you don't even really go along with the theory that I'm a goon yet you're voting for me anyway?

The only thing you're doing by voting for me is potentially getting rid of the turncoat. I don't know if I am or not but there'll still be 2 goons left once I'm gone.

Morgaro Gomis

Despite what I’ve said all game. I do not think that Sheldon is a goon, which pains me to say. 

My instincts tell me its:

Ian or Vlad and Smack or Andy. 

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

So you don't even really go along with the theory that I'm a goon yet you're voting for me anyway?

The only thing you're doing by voting for me is potentially getting rid of the turncoat. I don't know if I am or not but there'll still be 2 goons left once I'm gone.

I think it's far fetched. See Loch Ness Monster controversy. But it's got to be someone. The other contenders for OG are Simo (don't see it), Vlad (🤷🏻‍♂️🤯), and Ian (could be).

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Despite what I’ve said all game. I do not think that Sheldon is a goon, which pains me to say. 

Well fair enough. But turning me would be random af. They had no idea, nobody did - not even Alim, that I was about to be investigated.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Smack said:

Well fair enough. But turning me would be random af. They had no idea, nobody did - not even Alim, that I was about to be investigated.

I would agree, I’d fancy it to be Andy over you. The only thing stopping me going all out on Andy is that he was suspected before so would have been a relatively strange turning choice. 

I’m not going to rush anything but I think my vote will be looking for one of the OGs, so that leaves Vlad, Ian, Simo or Sheldon. My gut says Ian or Vlad but not sure which way I’m going to go. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Anyway, do you see why I think it might be worth going after the turned player? You didn't answer that.

Morgaro Gomis

Anyway, do you see why I think it might be worth going after the turned player? You didn't answer that.

I know you didn’t ask me but I can see the benefit as it makes winning easier as it’s the harder goon to find but it’s also the much riskier play imo.

I would agree, I’d fancy it to be Andy over you. The only thing stopping me going all out on Andy is that he was suspected before so would have been a relatively strange turning choice. 

I’m not going to rush anything but I think my vote will be looking for one of the OGs, so that leaves Vlad, Ian, Simo or Sheldon. My gut says Ian or Vlad but not sure which way I’m going to go. 

What about Dandy? I don't see it as much but the spreadsheets did disappear after the turning, reappeared tonight. He has also called out Andy a few times, rightly I think but he's a cunning operator. The significance would be that he must realise it's between him and Andy as the turned player.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Smack said:

What about Dandy? I don't see it as much but the spreadsheets did disappear after the turning, reappeared tonight. He has also called out Andy a few times, rightly I think but he's a cunning operator. The significance would be that he must realise it's between him and Andy as the turned player.

Fair point about Dandy but I just don’t see it personally.

I know you didn’t ask me but I can see the benefit as it makes winning easier as it’s the harder goon to find but it’s also the much riskier play imo.

It's 1 from 2 in my book. OG is 1 from 4. Also more beneficial as we gain a trusted player, it's like a double win.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
6 minutes ago, Smack said:

Personally I think it's what the goons want us to do as there's a greater likelihood of us getting it wrong. I just don't think we should be trying to second guess what the goons have done, although we will need to eventually.

Morgaro Gomis
10 minutes ago, Smack said:

It's 1 from 2 in my book. OG is 1 from 4. Also more beneficial as we gain a trusted player, it's like a double win.

I’d agree it’s 1 in 2 for the turned, if we knew it was definitely a formerly trusted player. We don’t know that though, so it could be anyone outside myself realistically.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Personally I think it's what the goons want us to do as there's a greater likelihood of us getting it wrong. I just don't think we should be trying to second guess what the goons have done, although we will need to eventually.

How though? The maths doesn't stack up. Say we get the OG wrong, we are no further forward. They just take out Morgaro as he is the only trusted player. That leaves us back where we started. Except we're choosing from 3 potential OG's instead of 4. And Morgaro could be the turncoat. 

We need to second guess the goons. And it's not a massive leap to say they'd turn a trusted player (Dandy or Andy), or a soon to be trusted player (you) or so they thought. The benefits if we get it right I've explained. If we are wrong, we assume the other is a goon. 

Going after the OG is pure guessing, at least there is some substance behind hunting the turned player. And please note, I'm not a potential OG so it doesn't benefit me, I'm suspected (with poor logic imo 😁) of being the turned player.

Just said OG as a joke originally but I reckon it could stick 😁

Edited by Smack
Typo

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

How though? The maths doesn't stack up. Say we get the OG wrong, we are no further forward. They just take out Morgaro as he is the only trusted player. That leaves us back where we started. Except we're choosing from 3 potential OG's instead of 4. And Morgaro could be the turncoat. 

We need to second guess the goons. And it's not a massive leap to say they'd turn a trusted player (Dandy or Andy), or a soon to be trusted player (you) or so they thought. The benefits if we get it right I've explained. If we are wrong, we assume the other is a goon. 

Going after the OG is pure guessing, at least there is some substance behind hunting the turned player. And please note, I'm not a potential OG so it doesn't benefit me, I'm suspected (with poor logic imo 😁) of bring the turned player.

So say myself or Andy (can't speak for him) are lynched and it comes back as townie, do we then go after the remaining previously trusted player purely because its what the goons would have gone for, we have all been on edge since the turning and pointing fingers at alim (not turned), andy and myself as its what we assumed the goons would have done, they could have planned this outcome 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
8 minutes ago, Smack said:

Going after the OG is pure guessing, at least there is some substance behind hunting the turned player. And please note, I'm not a potential OG so it doesn't benefit me, I'm suspected (with poor logic imo 😁) of being the turned player.

I see the logic, I just feel there are too many possibles. I'm convinced that Ian is the OG (there you go) which may be clouding my judgement but in my head it feels like a safer bet.

There is a clear lack of consistency as to who we all think the remaining 2 are. The voting suggested that until the last 10 minutes and unfortunately that suits the goons as we can't agree and I'm not sure we will.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Shapes said:

Woooooo 

I miss playing mafia :sob:

Woooooo

At least you know it wasn't my fault this time lol 

14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

So say myself or Andy (can't speak for him) are lynched and it comes back as townie, do we then go after the remaining previously trusted player purely because its what the goons would have gone for, we have all been on edge since the turning and pointing fingers at alim (not turned), andy and myself as its what we assumed the goons would have done, they could have planned this outcome 

Yes. That's what I said. Nervous?

56 minutes ago, Dunks said:

*** Vote Count ***

2 Sheldon

1 Smack

1 Ian

4 to vote, 5 for a lynch

I did briefly put Sheldon on 3. Alert goons could have lynched him. Unless they already voted him. Fwiw.

Tenaciousdandy
19 minutes ago, Smack said:

Yes. That's what I said. Nervous?

I do get what your saying with the regards to if the goons turned a trusted player it would then add a previously trusted player back again but as I've said we can't guarantee that that's what happened, what your suggesting is we go after myself or Andy then if it's a townie we go after the remaining one out the 2 of us in the hope the goons turned a trusted player, and I've suggested that it could have been what the goons wanted when turning someone

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I do get what your saying with the regards to if the goons turned a trusted player it would then add a previously trusted player back again but as I've said we can't guarantee that that's what happened, what your suggesting is we go after myself or Andy then if it's a townie we go after the remaining one out the 2 of us in the hope the goons turned a trusted player, and I've suggested that it could have been what the goons wanted when turning someone

So you suggest we just randomly pick someone? Makes no sense to me. Can see reasons for any of the 4 possible OG's.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Smack said:

So you suggest we just randomly pick someone? Makes no sense to me. Can see reasons for any of the 4 possible OG's.

No we have to try and figure out who the goons are, we can't just lynch me and Andy because they may have turned a trusted player, say I'm lynched and it comes back as I know that I wasn't turned then what we go after Andy, and say he hasn't been turned and isn't the turncoat, worst case scenario is we get it wrong and the goons hit the turncoat then its game over

7 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

No we have to try and figure out who the goons are, we can't just lynch me and Andy because they may have turned a trusted player, say I'm lynched and it comes back as I know that I wasn't turned then what we go after Andy, and say he hasn't been turned and isn't the turncoat, worst case scenario is we get it wrong and the goons hit the turncoat then its game over

It's game over if we get 2 in a row wrong whichever way we do it.

How do you intend to find out who the goons are? As Morgaro said we're at the stage where we accuse player X of thing Y and they explain it away. There is good reason to suspect any of the 4, with the exception of Simo imo, which just makes me suspect him more 😁 

In terms of you and Andy, it's a difficult call.  I think Andy let's his pride/ego get in the way and can't resist retaliating to the detriment of everything else. You would definitely have been who I would have turned if I was the goons.

Who would you (or anyone who cares to answer) have turned if they were goons?

Morning. Just catching up. I've said ALL game and I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. I'm still a Townie. I haven't been turned and can only possibly be one other role which is the turncoat. 

Edited by AndyNic

It probably does make sense to go for 1 of the 3 original goons I think. 

I still think Smack is a Goon (that's who I'd have turned if I was a Goon) 

but to go with the original goon then for now I'll unvote Smack

9 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m neither the original nor the turned goon. I might be the turncoat.

32 minutes ago, Smack said:

It's game over if we get 2 in a row wrong whichever way we do it.

How do you intend to find out who the goons are? As Morgaro said we're at the stage where we accuse player X of thing Y and they explain it away. There is good reason to suspect any of the 4, with the exception of Simo imo, which just makes me suspect him more 😁 

In terms of you and Andy, it's a difficult call.  I think Andy let's his pride/ego get in the way and can't resist retaliating to the detriment of everything else. You would definitely have been who I would have turned if I was the goons.

Who would you (or anyone who cares to answer) have turned if they were goons?

This is where I’m at. I could be goon lying out of my teeth? So could you or Andy etc etc. It’s all part of the game.

For me the only way now to even attempt to work this one out is to look at the voting patterns. You are unlikely to get a clue on the turned townie for obvious reasons but we might be able to work out who the original goon is by looking at the voting from day 1.

Can I just point out that in 3 of the 4 days I’ve voted for confirmed goons. Might even be 4/4 if Sheldon turns out to be goonish. 

Just saying.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Can I just point out that in 3 of the 4 days I’ve voted for confirmed goons. Might even be 4/4 if Sheldon turns out to be goonish. 

Just saying.

Sounds promising, who were they? Probably easier for you to say than for me to look back.

On 10/01/2021 at 22:30, Tenaciousdandy said:
Smack Votes Rudi
Dandy Votes Peaky
Sean Votes Boof
Yvonne Votes Dandy
Alim Votes Stuart
Stuart Votes Andy
Rudi Votes Sean
Bunny Votes Ian
Dawn Votes Sheldon
Shapes Votes Dandy
Morgaro Votes Ian
Smack Unvotes Rudi
Ian Votes Bunny
Andy Votes Simo
Vlad Votes Andy
Peaky Voted Yvonne
Simi Votes Boof
Riddley Votes Alim
Morgaro Unvotes Ian
Morgaro Votes Sheldon
Vlad Unvotes Andy
Vlad Votes Dandy
Boof Votes Sean
Smack Votes Andy
Andy Unvotes Simo
Andy Votes Morgaro
Sheldon Votes Sean
Sean Unvotes Boof
Sean Votes Sheldon
Peaky Unvotes Yvonne
Peaky Votes Sheldon
Andy Unvotes Morgaro
Andy Votes Sean
Dawn Unvotes Sheldon
Dawn Votes Sean
Sean Unvotes Sheldon
Peaky Unvotes Sheldon
Peaky Votes Sean
Sheldon Unvote Sean
Andy Unvote Sean
Dawn Unvotes Sean
Dawn Votes Sheldon
Sheldon Votes Morgaro
Vlad Unvote Dandy
Vlad Votes Andy
Andy Votes Sean
Sean Votes Andy

Day 1 votes

6 minutes ago, Smack said:

Sounds promising, who were they? Probably easier for you to say than for me to look back.

Bunny, Stuart and Riddley.

Sheldon was my vote yesterday and today.