• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Trying to find the secret word on day 3

Ah ok, thought you might be using a secret phrase and me commenting on it would cause problems. Going to get the thread read in full (I actually will unlike some of the charlatans who make similar claims 😁) and hopefully make a bit of noise one I've formulated some shite theories.

For what its worth before we all crash.

The cop knows I am good.

Andy is good

I am good

I know one other person is good as he blabbed to me but will keep him under wraps just now. 

So a gang of 4 ready for tomorrow. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

The cop knows I am good.

Andy is good

I am good

I know one other person is good as he blabbed to me but will keep him under wraps just now. 

OK good to know Andy can be trusted, I'm not sure about Ian or Morgaro but seemed to have vanished after Stuart lynch and bunny's encounter with fetts blaster 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
42 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Interesting silence. I have looked at certain posters profile and know they have been on line since I posted my last message.

Strictly speaking that's frowned upon in the spirit of the game and all that, but other players may do it and not admit to it. Dunks' rules and all that though.

Do we know how the first artefact was won, and if not, will we find out? I may have missed it in amongst the numerous Star Wars references I skimmed over 😂

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Strictly speaking that's frowned upon in the spirit of the game and all that, but other players may do it and not admit to it. Dunks' rules and all that though.

Do we know how the first artefact was won, and if not, will we find out? I may have missed it in amongst the numerous Star Wars references I skimmed over 😂

Sorry never knew that, when we first played Mafia in 2008 it was common practice. Wont do it again, plus I never named the person.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Me and boof had that discussion about profile checking, it is something some players do, I don't myself, although I have accidentally pressed a players name on many an occasion and frantically pressed the back button on my phone 😅 yeah would be good to know what word was the trigger, I think between all of us we've exhausted every star wars pun lol

Andy is good after all that. Doesn’t look good for vlad then. He must be roled in some fashion assassin or goon. 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Me and boof had that discussion about profile checking, it is something some players do, I don't myself, although I have accidentally pressed a players name on many an occasion and frantically pressed the back button on my phone 😅 yeah would be good to know what word was the trigger, I think between all of us we've exhausted every star wars pun lol

Didn’t know that was against frowned apon. Cant remember doing it this game but have done in previous games. Duly noted. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Sorry never knew that, when we first played Mafia in 2008 it was common practice. Wont do it again, plus I never named the person.

Makes no odds to me really but thought it was worth pointing out. It may be more common than I think, but I would think the vast majority of us will be on the forum for other purposes at times so viewing when a person was last online won't tell us much anyway.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Didn’t know that was against frowned apon. Cant remember doing it this game but have done in previous games. Duly noted. 

Wooooo

It's also you could be checking to see if anyones posting within PMs etc as well. 

Wooooo

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

The unfair bit about it is according to boof is if your messages your profile will say that and then can go against, I'm sure I joked about Yvonne must be checking profiles once as her goon list was 100% spot on, for the record I didn't actually think that was just tongue in cheek as it was amazing she nailed us all on day one 🤣

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

The unfair bit about it is according to boof is if your messages your profile will say that and then can go against, I'm sure I joked about Yvonne must be checking profiles once as her goon list was 100% spot on, for the record I didn't actually think that was just tongue in cheek as it was amazing she nailed us all on day one 🤣

I had no idea you could check if someone is checking messages that way. I clicked to see when they were last online. Can see why it is frowned apon. Maybe game mods should include that bit into the rules of the game in future to save any confusion. 

You can see who looked at your profile. Surely some must remember the stevieboobs controversy?

Screenshot_20210111-232135-399.thumb.png.d2950bc661663638ca15a11d787113cd.pngScreenshot_20210111-232108-713.thumb.png.4e297e91b7568d20b795cf9f1cd72e10.png

I'm mostly caught up and Vlad is either very wrong, very drunk, very keen to distance himself from Peaky to protect his role or very goonly.

On balance I'm going to

Vote Vlad

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

I had no idea you could check if someone is checking messages that way. I clicked to see when they were last online. Can see why it is frowned apon. Maybe game mods should include that bit into the rules of the game in future to save any confusion. 

The problem is as I said I've accidentally pressed a players name while scrolling on my phone especially after a few wines lol so would be hard to mod it especially if its a genuine error

There used to be an option to make your activity invisible I'm sure most of us used to do that back in the day that peaky was mentioning when profile checking happened a lot, could be a good idea for us Mafia players to activate it during games if the option is still available 

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

The problem is as I said I've accidentally pressed a players name while scrolling on my phone especially after a few wines lol so would be hard to mod it especially if its a genuine error

There used to be an option to make your activity invisible I'm sure most of us used to do that back in the day that peaky was mentioning when profile checking happened a lot, could be a good idea for us Mafia players to activate it during games if the option is still available 

Woooooo

If you look at smacks screenshot. There is an example of me doing the exact thing. 

Accidentally hit his profile on my phone. 😂 I remember doing it and panicking, pressing back as quickly as I could. 

Wooooo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Smack said:

You can see who looked at your profile. Surely some must remember the stevieboobs controversy?

Screenshot_20210111-232135-399.thumb.png.d2950bc661663638ca15a11d787113cd.pngScreenshot_20210111-232108-713.thumb.png.4e297e91b7568d20b795cf9f1cd72e10.png

I'm mostly caught up and Vlad is either very wrong, very drunk, very keen to distance himself from Peaky to protect his role or very goonly.

On balance I'm going to

Vote Vlad

Stevieboobs 😂

I don't think he ever paid me a visit ☹

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooooo

If you look at smacks screenshot. There is an example of me doing the exact thing. 

Accidentally hit his profile on my phone. 😂 I remember doing it and panicking, pressing back as quickly as I could. 

Wooooo

Yeah me and boof said the same thing but its no good the deed is already done lol I actually clicked on a players profile by mistake this game already, can't remember who tho as I did the frantic back press 😅

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Stevieboobs 😂

I remember that name, not sure if I ever had the the pleasure of a profile viewing from him either 😂 my old account is banned, due to me having this new one 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooooo

Wooooo

You paid me a visit as well in December lol

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Stevieboobs 

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Woooooo

😂

Wooooo

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Seems Stuartboobs is quite prolific 🤔

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Seems Stuartboobs is quite prolific 🤔

Aye all coming out now eh 🤣

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Would be interesting to see the profile views of any of the openly female posters on Kickback.

source.gif

Yeah I can only imagine lol 

Stuart McNeill
10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Wooooo

That's exactly my point. I'm sure I've done it this game too 😂

What happened with stevieboobs? 

Wooooo 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Half of my recent visitors are Mafia players :rofl:

I've actually got quite a wide variety, not sure that's a good thing tho 😳

9 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wooooo

That's exactly my point. I'm sure I've done it this game too 😂

What happened with stevieboobs? 

Wooooo 

He was single handedly responsible for 99%* of all profile views at one point, the tale was documented in the long lamented Pub section of Kickback. Rarely posted but received and accepted many friend requests (which was a thing). He posted innocuously one day and was descended on by his adoring fans. Someone got in touch with him and he said he shared his profile with a flatmate or something(?), he seemed pretty nonplussed and carried on profile lurking regardless. 

Then there was the tale of Stanley and Treefella, I think were the names. That's for another day 😁

*Figure is 0% accurate

I don't have a massive amount to contribute in terms of the game, a big jumble of thoughts which need slept on, so the above will have to do!

20210112_003033.gif.540892d60f2aa73b4b67573d26b29de9.gif

Just one other thing. The smart money would be on the assassin at this stage. I've got absolutely no idea if it helps or not by stating that 

Edited by Smack

Woo it is against the spirit of the game as stated above as you could click on profiles and check if they are messaging. I remember when it was a thing to do early on in mafia and if you had a role that you had to message there was a way to make your profile invisible or you just quickly pm’d and got off it. 
here’s my latest profile checkers 😂

Woooooooo

F6949E88-491F-494E-8EC5-8B0F699D0AF7.png

9 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

The cop knows I am good.

Andy is good

I am good

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Votes on Sean:

Rudi (deed townie)

Boof (deed doc)

Sheldon (unknown)

Peaky - (good)

Andy (townie)

Edited by AndyNic

11 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

It was a carnage around vote time on day one. I didn't come out smelling of roses and took a tactical decision based on what I thought was the inevitable on Sean. But votes were being cast and uncast faster than in Georgia.

There was no reason for this when you look back as Sean was a Mason and I believe Andy is good. The goons were stood back laughing. 

If you look further back in the day something thats annoying me is Bunny votes I an and Ian votes Bunny, neither change their vote. So Ian I dont know if you are a goon but can you explain your vote and decision not to change? 

I very, very seldom change my day 1 vote as there is seldom to go on. I said late on day 1 that I wouldn’t be changing my vote.

The late pile on of Sean didn’t sit right with me, and it seems I was correct.

Bunny voted me and I voted him in retaliation. Nothing more.

Anyway. I said earlier that there was a very good chance that a goon had voted Sean. 
All other players have now been confirmed as good and therefore for the time being vote Sheldon.

Not looking good for me. 

Fine I have no issue as I’m just a rebel.

Think I was justified going after Andy early game as his play warranted a grilling.

I tried and succeeded in putting the breaks on Peaky getting lynched last night. 

16 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Where is the interest in Peaky coming from?

I personally am not seeing it.

This has a whiff of last nights Sean kill about it already.

2 of the people on my goon list voted Peaky.

@Dunks Would you mind putting up a voted list up till now please?

Now he has come out since claiming to be the last mason.

Hes not claiming to be cop.

Hes claiming to be the last mason.

He said when he outed himself “the cop knows I am good”. Now he could be referring to himself in the 3rd person ie he is the cop but he then goes on to say that’s 4 people ready for today. Therefore he has to be claiming to be the last mason.

The last mason who voted for Sean!

What IF Peaky is a goon. A goon close to being lynched so claimed to be a mason to save himself?

Who remaining can risk coming out and outing themselves? If either the cop or last masons came out they would be dead that night?

If anyone can convince me this scenario is impossible I will gladly back Peaky but until then I remain sceptical.

Wooo

Just one thing to add on the profile checking thing...

If you're using a device with a cursor, even accidentally leaving the cursor hovering over a player's name (or 'accidentally' :lol: )  can give you this info...not 100% sure if the bit I've enlarged and highlighted red would actually say 

'Currently reading PM from Dunks' if that's what you were doing. That's not to say it could be a perfectly innocent PM exchange as well. 

Believe me - I need no extra reasons to find folk guilty in these games :lol: 

Dunks

Paid Member_20

19 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Not looking good for me. 

Fine I have no issue as I’m just a rebel.

Think I was justified going after Andy early game as his play warranted a grilling.

I tried and succeeded in putting the breaks on Peaky getting lynched last night. 

Now he has come out since claiming to be the last mason.

Hes not claiming to be cop.

Hes claiming to be the last mason.

He said when he outed himself “the cop knows I am good”. Now he could be referring to himself in the 3rd person ie he is the cop but he then goes on to say that’s 4 people ready for today. Therefore he has to be claiming to be the last mason.

The last mason who voted for Sean!

What IF Peaky is a goon. A goon close to being lynched so claimed to be a mason to save himself?

Who remaining can risk coming out and outing themselves? If either the cop or last masons came out they would be dead that night?

If anyone can convince me this scenario is impossible I will gladly back Peaky but until then I remain sceptical.

This is actually a decent argument. IF Peaky is a goon, then the final mason has no backup if he then comes out. 

It’s perfectly feasible that the goons are trying to get the cop or final mason to out themselves. They still have the turncoat in play and Sids special power and so have two more potential goons in play. Stuart may have been a worthwhile sacrifice.

This is a long shot of course. Vlad may even be trying to manipulate things away from himself.

Edited by iantjambo

My current goon list is 2 from Sheldon, Vlad, Morgaro I think 

Leaning Sheldon during to the Sean lynch tbh working again so will check back later 

Just now, iantjambo said:

This is actually a decent argument. IF Peaky is a goon, then the final mason has no backup if he then comes out. 

It’s perfectly feasible that the goons are trying to get the cop or final mason to out themselves. They still have the turncoat in play and Sids special power and so have two more potential goons in play. Stuart may have been a worthwhile sacrifice.

Vote Vlad. 

Becoming awfy defensive and STILL going after Peaky when it looks pretty clear he is the last mason. If he isn’t then he played a complete blinder and got incredibly lucky with the Stuart guess. He went after Andy which at the time looked justified but now looks like an obvious tactic to deflect. 

Artefact Update

image.png.cf556c60e2e7764d83dba1fcea2df7b0.png

The Seismic Charge has been found, allocated and is now in play. More detail when it becomes relevant.

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This is a long shot of course. Vlad may even be trying to manipulate things away from himself.

There isn’t a decent argument there at all. As I said unless peaky has played a blinder and got incredibly lucky with the goon hit then he is the Mason. Why would a goon out another goon? lThat said I have been fooled before but cant see it this time. 

You have made it look like your defending Vlad there. If he is a goon then that doesn’t look good for you. 

Edited by AlimOzturk