Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Aberdeen of course were given a rocket by government. 

So he could maybe give Mcinnes a call,  he is looking for mates

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

51 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Just part of tje guys MO. He always fans the flames right after pouring oil over the fire. Lawwell can't justify him going off piste like that. The anger and vitriol in him. Eats him like a cancer. Rotten to the core. I feed on the happiness his hatred for us in particular. We are just so much better than he is as a person and he fits the club he represents to a tee. 

Yep - he's gone all "Trump" in that interview.      

Edited by Lone Striker

Whoever put Neil Lennon up for interview today was a bad decision 

with all his anger of having to isolate for a week.Everything Andy Walker said about Neil Lennon and Peter Lawell was spot on 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I'm surprised there have not been more questions about Jullien:

-Why was he even there? Performance?! -he's on crutches!

-What was he doing when others were training?

-Were protocols applied to him?

Which is the real crux of it and why any shit they have spoken to justify it has been met with derision 

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Aberdeen of course were given a rocket by government. 

So he could maybe give Mcinnes a call,  he is looking for mates

Hes got four mates at Pittodrie the night. Rey Mysterio and pals 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Whoever put Neil Lennon up for interview today was a bad decision 

with all his anger of having to isolate for a week.Everything Andy Walker said about Neil Lennon and Peter Lawell was spot on 

Even putting that aside, it was a ludicrous decision from a football perspective. Had they played and won one of their games in hand and beaten Hibs and Livi with their full squad they'd have gained 5 points on Rangers as it's worked out they're another 2 points behind. He knows it and the board know it so he's spat the dummy and gone on the rampage.

2 hours ago, topsport said:

I’m not into piling in and ripping someone to pieces, especially when they’re clearly fragile mentally.  But by god this guy has repeatedly been cut an amazing amount of slack for his behaviour for decades.

When it comes to celtic and Rangers the press in Scotland run scared of seeking answers to what should be very obvious and easy questions.

About time they did their job, for the sake of the wider game here.

I actually find Tom English pretty decent, one of the few who will call out the Old Firm. I've also found him to be fair about Hearts!

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Staff morale? He might be good at impersonations. Keep the spirits up.

'You tell me, Kherridin,

what have we don that Hamilton huvn't? '

Edited by Riccarton3

Howdy Doody Jambo
12 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Lennon knows he’s ****ed. Will be away after Wednesday night with Howe the new manager. 

Lennon could well be gone but No manager will take that job knowing that Rangers have won the league this season what's the point until the summer when they can start afresh without running with the present squad when they would want to bring in their own player's and staff anyway as when Rodgers joined them 

1 minute ago, Ma Roon said:

Lennon could well be gone but No manager will take that job knowing that Rangers have won the league this season what's the point until the summer when they can start afresh without running with the present squad when they would want to bring in their own player's and staff anyway as when Rodgers joined them 

Eddie Howe obviously disagrees with you. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Ma Roon said:

It's a massive club. One of the biggest in the world with fans like no other (I can vouch for that). Applications will flood in.

Did the Croatian boy get a job? Used to be at West Ham? 

Howdy Doody Jambo
Just now, Riccarton3 said:

It's a massive club. One of the biggest in the world with fans like no other (I can vouch for that). Applications will flood in.

Oh I agree but would you take the job next week? 

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Fans like no other that if ya go on twitter are getting pegged by Rangers fans...I think my eyes have the image burned on the retinas now. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Chinese club

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Did I hear correctly , there were 60 staff on the jtrip ?

If true it surely blows the whole nonsense of a serious training trip out the water

Just now, john thomas said:

Did I hear correctly , there were 60 staff on the jtrip ?

If true it surely blows the whole nonsense of a serious training trip out the water

Yeah 60 staff is correct according to sportsound and to Tom English

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Fans like no other that if ya go on twitter are getting pegged by Rangers fans...I think my eyes have the image burned on the retinas now. 🤣

Got to remember as Neil says, its only a month ago they won the treble..,,......

Desperate stuff.

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yeah 60 staff is correct according to sportsound and to Tom English

Love to see a breakdown of staff that were there .

6 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Love to see a breakdown of staff that were there .

7 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Got to remember as Neil says, its only a month ago they won the treble..,,......

Desperate stuff.

Sky Sports wont get the breakdown , hes banned them until Andy Walker apologises 🤣🤣

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Thanks for that, worth listening too. 
Lennon said it was someone who was isolating who has now tested positive. 
He also spoke about how many folk you can get on a bus, he reckons 3 on a 52 seater. He seems to think it’s a new directive, so he obviously wasn’t told what the original one was that hasn’t changed. Broadfoot explained that it’s advised to have 7 on a 52 seater, but you can have more but you’re taking more of a risk of someone catching it. Lennon moaned about having them needing 20 buses in Dubai, they clearly didn’t do that and his complaints about the restrictions are clearly based on the more relaxed ones they encountered there. Inadvertently he’s admitted to not observing social distancing restrictions they should’ve. 
They took 60 people on this trip, which cost over £250k that he felt responsible for and was unhappy his boss had to apologise for. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Even putting that aside, it was a ludicrous decision from a football perspective. Had they played and won one of their games in hand and beaten Hibs and Livi with their full squad they'd have gained 5 points on Rangers as it's worked out they're another 2 points behind. He knows it and the board know it so he's spat the dummy and gone on the rampage.

Exactly, and shows the trip was a disaster from a football perspective too, which is the important thing to the majority of fans. 
Lawell was quite contrite in the interview he gave, telling the fans they are still the team they’ve always loved and not to desert them when “they’ve suffered more than any other team”. Basically buy season tickets please. Once again showing they’re out of touch with how their fans feel. 

I thought all the stadium requirements needed approval from the JRG or whatever posse gives it the certification.   Also, no one else has complained yet ☺ 

Interesting why he thinks there wasn't enough room. 

Just now, HMFC01 said:

I thought all the stadium requirements needed approval from the JRG or whatever posse gives it the certification.   Also, no one else has complained yet ☺ 

His ego was being cramped

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

His ego was being cramped

Aye, that's a given.    I realise he has the hump with St. Johnstone taking points off them at celtic Park on the 6th of December.   What did Hamilton do to get the flak 😁    two resounding wins.   Must have been bad.   

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Maybe he took 60 folk 😆😂

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, graham said:

Trust me that’s a huge area so no room for complaint!

I believe you, It would really leave him red faced if they come out and say it tomorrow. 

Father jack has thrown Hamilton and St johnston under the bus, i wonder if dungcaster will come out and say anything. Probably not, he will be on amazon buying a new broom 

427528DB-4BEC-487E-82E5-08DE87DCEDD9.jpeg

ToadKiller Dog
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hope St Johnstone confirm this. 

77471698-DF17-4F22-8E16-CF1E4AC9B88B.jpeg

Pissing off clubs that have been loyal to sfa/spfl/celtic board  ,not clever tactics .

I guess we wait and see if St johnstone and Hamilton have the baws to call Lennon out .

11 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

He won’t last the week. Probably be sacked tomorrow. 

He'll be made to own this season. A new manager can't be left with his shite to clean up. 

What’s he on about with the buses thingy. 6(3)players on 2 different 52 seat buses . They could have all been on a 16 seater. 

highlandjambo3
38 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Pissing off clubs that have been loyal to sfa/spfl/celtic board  ,not clever tactics .

I guess we wait and see if St johnstone and Hamilton have the baws to call Lennon out .

Not holding out for that one.

The full press conference from Lennon is incredible stuff.  Listening to sportsound from last night, even Broadfoot is making sense.

7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Saw this too, hope St Johnstone confirm this. 

2D341619-6AF1-4A32-9A71-7A259C7391DE.jpeg

FFS

It’s time Scotland was vaccinated against this green virus. 

it's no wonder his team is so shite this season.

He's been doing his teamtalks to only a 1/4 of the team.

he's obviously not even noticed they aren't all there (..a bit like him)

:rofl:

Loving this! So, in a pathetic attempt to ‘deflect, deflect, deflect’... Lennon has single handedly kept the spotlight firmly on himself and sellick fc. 
Wonderful stuff. What a horrible club. 

Shooter McGavin

We got the Celtic hat-trick yesterday,

Deflection using St Johnstone,

Whataboutery with the Scotland comments & finally the victim mentality for his attack on Andy Walker, SNP & the media. 

Lennon has absolutely lost the plot and it’s tremendous viewing, long may it continue.