Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think you should be wishing that on anyone or be laughing about it .

. . 

Was what you said to me when I said i hoped the Celtic fans who congregated outside stadiums would catch it? 

Big hypocrite 😆😂😜

I'm not wishing it on anyone. 

But the spfl board will be ****ed, hence the laughing. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Sherbet said:

Wonder how much that confession cost?

Mouthwash is about £2 a bottle. 

4 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats one of those "I'm sorry if you feel offended" types of apologies where you dont actually admit you were wrong but are just saying sorry because your told to.

That bit about the club showing respect and humility !

Is Scott Brown captain of a different club ?

The Future's Maroon

Can I ask whichever mod removed my post exactly why it was removed, I breached no rules of the forum, didn’t say a thing wrong, or even offensive, nothing against fellow posters and certainly no swearing or sectarian leaning comment or anything like that?

Italian Lambretta
5 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Can I ask whichever mod removed my post exactly why it was removed, I breached no rules of the forum, didn’t say a thing wrong, or even offensive, nothing against fellow posters and certainly no swearing or sectarian leaning comment or anything like that?

:vrface:If I got upset about every one of my posts that were removed by admin Id be a basket case by now 😄

5 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Questioning mod decisions is specifically against the rules mate, best to message one that you feel is a friendly face

A_A wehatethehibs

I’m not actually going to watch a video of that prick talking but I imagine he means in terms of the financial sums of money, it’s big losses. They’ve got a £60m wage bill but unlike the big leagues, no decent TV money to fall back on so, the bigger they are the harder they fall as the saying goes. Whereas smaller clubs in smaller leagues, much smaller liabilities. Fingers crossed they have to offload a lot more quality to cut costs 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

The Treasurer
6 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Maybe using "should of" when you meant "should have"  ?

hanging offence IMO

Never heard so much bullsh*t in my whole life. Always the victims and everyone else’s fault. Spoke to two Celtic season ticket holders at my work - they are embarrassed by the Celtic board

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I’m not actually going to watch a video of that prick talking but I imagine he means in terms of the financial sums of money, it’s big losses. They’ve got a £60m wage bill but unlike the big leagues, no decent TV money to fall back on so, the bigger they are the harder they fall as the saying goes. Whereas smaller clubs in smaller leagues, much smaller liabilities. Fingers crossed they have to offload a lot more quality to cut costs 

Fair points and rangers will be the same. 

A club like Hamilton or livi for example, well Hamilton just cancelled season tickets! 

However, from a football point of view the boy is on his arse. 

The Entire reason we were demoted to rush through a tainted league campaign and the only reason the Scottish cup wasn't scrapped, coersed Dundee into the vote change that ended the league. 

Would anyone be surprised if this league season was deemed null and void in the coming weeks due to covid so Rangers don't stop 10 in a row? 

Nope 

SectionDJambo

If he, laughably, is going to peddle the nonsense that Celtic have been hardest hit, he can only mean financially. Everything else has been manipulated to be in Celtic’s favour by his cabal within the spfl.

So if they have taken the biggest financial hit, which is nonsense in relative terms compared with smaller clubs, maybe they shouldn’t have spent £250k on an unnecessary jolly to Dubai. Maybe they should have performed better in Europe, to earn more money, as their rivals have managed to do, instead of their usual embarrassing early exits. Maybe those  self congratulatory, wonderful fans could look down the back of their sofas for cash they could give their club to help them along.

What are the chances of the subservient Scottish sports media asking him where he gets this claim from?

6 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Can’t see any post hidden/removed. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Feel feee to PM me if you wish to discuss further. 

16 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Its all relative though, they still sold 50000+ season tickets at 600 quid a go, the fans are still buying merchandise and they had Europe money. 

The only reason to suggest they're hardest hit is because they have a shite manager who's got them 21 points behind in the league and knocked out of Europe before the tinsel appeared so their normal additional cash cows have dried up this season.

We were kicked out the league, Patrick thistle were kicked out the league and now told to stop playing. That's just two examples of worse hit clubs.

Hes playing the victim card as traditionally that's what the Celtic support lap up, but yet again he's misread the room.

Celtic better not be getting a financial bailout.   They'd better start selling their top earners now and stop their moaning.   Same with the other half of the rivalry.    

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

If he, laughably, is going to peddle the nonsense that Celtic have been hardest hit, he can only mean financially. Everything else has been manipulated to be in Celtic’s favour by his cabal within the spfl.

So if they have taken the biggest financial hit, which is nonsense in relative terms compared with smaller clubs, maybe they shouldn’t have spent £250k on an unnecessary jolly to Dubai. Maybe they should have performed better in Europe, to earn more money, as their rivals have managed to do, instead of their usual embarrassing early exits. Maybe those  self congratulatory, wonderful fans could look down the back of their sofas for cash they could give their club to help them along.

What are the chances of the subservient Scottish sports media asking him where he gets this claim from?

Dubai was part of their obsession with 10 in a row. 

It's a really good point about spending so much money when you say your the worst hit financially. 

But in their heads, going to Dubai was the last shot at the 10. So well worth it.

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Its all relative though, they still sold 50000+ season tickets at 600 quid a go, the fans are still buying merchandise and they had Europe money. 

The only reason to suggest they're hardest hit is because they have a shite manager who's got them 21 points behind in the league and knocked out of Europe before the tinsel appeared so their normal additional cash cows have dried up this season.

We were kicked out the league, Patrick thistle were kicked out the league and now told to stop playing. That's just two examples of worse hit clubs.

Hes playing the victim card as traditionally that's what the Celtic support lap up, but yet again he's misread the room.

Absolutely this ☝️

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

So Celtic can afford a 300k trip to Dubai, put putting the U18s of Furlough.

Lawell will be annoyed this got out. He will be in full hunt the mole mode.

10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

So Celtic can afford a 300k trip to Dubai, put putting the U18s of Furlough.

If Scott brown retired now his wages could pay for at leat 20 u18 players.   Maybe all of them 🤔

2 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

:vrface:If I got upset about every one of my posts that were removed by admin Id be a basket case by now 😄

Yeah, I've had more posts removed than I have on my post count.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair points and rangers will be the same. 

A club like Hamilton or livi for example, well Hamilton just cancelled season tickets! 

However, from a football point of view the boy is on his arse. 

I would like nothing more than both scummy clubs to crash and burn but as long as they are enabled by a corrupt regime they will continue to prosper, the only thing we can wish for is disaster of biblical proportions visiting both scumbag instituions, please make this happen

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

The Entire reason we were demoted to rush through a tainted league campaign and the only reason the Scottish cup wasn't scrapped, coersed Dundee into the vote change that ended the league. 

Would anyone be surprised if this league season was deemed null and void in the coming weeks due to covid so Rangers don't stop 10 in a row? 

Nope 

If they null and voided the season, it would make the summer farce seem like a picnic. Rangers, Hearts , Aberdeen & Hibs would suffer one way or another. That is 4 out of the 5 biggest clubs in the country. All clubs would lose TV money and the SG would withdraw the offer to the Premiership clubs. It would be mayhem. There is no chance they will null and void the league. 

29 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Lawell will be annoyed this got out. He will be in full hunt the mole mode.

If true another example of their utter utter lack of class. Totally devoid of any social conscionse. 

22 minutes ago, David Black said:

If they null and voided the season, it would make the summer farce seem like a picnic. Rangers, Hearts , Aberdeen & Hibs would suffer one way or another. That is 4 out of the 5 biggest clubs in the country. All clubs would lose TV money and the SG would withdraw the offer to the Premiership clubs. It would be mayhem. There is no chance they will null and void the league. 

L1 and L2 can try but how does the league sort out the unfairness to Partick, Falkirk notably and to lesser extent Stranraer, then Brora and Kelty.

Try and it impacts the 'proper' pro teams in Premiership and Championship then surely that would finally push the top 6, 8, 10, 12 teams by size say 'enough is enough' we move to proper fully professional football (and Sky are with us)

Edited by DETTY29

33 minutes ago, David Black said:

In a perverse sort of way, it may be what's required - can you imagine the carnage? Us, rangers, aberdeen, hibs (to name the most powerful/biggest as you say) against the spfl/shellick? It would bring the Scottish game to its knees. Like I said, for change, we would (potentially) need something catastrophic like this to happen. The spfl would not survive.

Edited by Rogue Daddy

20 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

L1 and L2 can try but how does the league sort out the unfairness to Partick, Falkirk notably and to lesser extent Stranraer, then Brora and Kelty.

Try and it impacts the 'proper' pro teams in Premiership and Championship then surely that would finally push the top 6, 8, 10, 12 teams by size say 'enough is enough' we move to proper fully professional football (and Sky are with us)

Not sure Sky would want Scottish football without one of the ugliest, definitely wouldnt want it without both.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Not sure Sky would want Scottish football without one of the ugliest, definitely wouldnt want it without both.

Who cares, the of take almost half the sky money anyway. 

Any deal could be around 50- 55% less and every other club would be as they are. 

11 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Any deal could be around 50- 55% less and every other club would be as they are. 

Sorry I haven't articulated well enough.  The OF should be in there for wholesale reconstruction of 2 top leagues only, then regionalisation.  League 

Oh hang on, they want their Colts in the league structure.

Edited by DETTY29

18 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

In a perverse sort of way, it may be what's required - can you imagine the carnage? Us, rangers, aberdeen, hibs (to name the most powerful/biggest as you say) against the spfl/shellick? It would bring the Scottish game to its knees. Like I said, for change, we would (potentially) need something catastrophic like this to happen. The spfl would not survive.

Yes, you may be right. You would think somewhere along the line some club chairmen would have enough backbone to say " enough is enough" and who knows behind the scenes maybe that is happening. Surely if they are as furious as the press make out, then surely some of them are doing something. They can't all be spineless.

14 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

They have been affected more than any other club!!! 
The arrogance of the man and that vile institution is staggering!!! 

Is it possible to despise these scumbags any more?

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Spot on Tosh! 👍

If only these clubs had a chance in the summer to...have a vote of no confidence? Or...have an independent inquiry? Or...come together to restructure Scottish football to survive this pandemic.

🖕

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If only these clubs had a chance in the summer to...have a vote of no confidence? Or...have an independent inquiry? Or...come together to restructure Scottish football to survive this pandemic.

🖕

I think, if rangers made their offer to pay for an investigation now, we would have a very different result. I wonder what effect liewells rousing speech would have this time around?

been here before
10 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Doesnt sound like it was worth reading if thats all true. :lol:

Andy Walker giving it tight to Celtic again....

"Have Celtic been badly affected more than any other club? Really? Try telling that to Hearts or Partick Thistle or any of the lower league clubs whose season is currently suspended. The trip was performance-based? Celtic fans saw pints at the pool."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/20245/12187189/andy-walker-on-celtic-what-will-dermot-desmond-do-now

Just now, Furious Styles said:

Wow, did Walker really just stick up for hearts? 

Yeah... got my attention! Fair play to him. Never liked him... but at least he's speaking his mind. Did the same back when we were expelled with PT and Stranraer.

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yeah... got my attention! Fair play to him. Never liked him... but at least he's speaking his mind. Did the same back when we were expelled with PT and Stranraer.

Yes going to have to revise my opinion of the wee tolly

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Questioning mod decisions is specifically against the rules mate, best to message one that you feel is a friendly face

Worse than twitter on here 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Don’t hold your breath. 

highlandjambo3
6 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Yes going to have to revise my opinion of the wee tolly

Same here so, a wee review and revamp of our much beloved tune as follows:

”Andy Walker, still a wa***r, still a wa***r”.............. how’s that sound?