Still Proud?

Stephane Grappelli

Stephane Grappelli
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's a shit phrase. Anyone who uses that or "regime" to describe Budge definitely triggers me. Happy clappers used to just be called die hards - they're the backbone of every support.

Not really. I know a lot of die hards who are anything but happy clappers.

Definitely won't use that expression again though just in case. PHM do not criticise the players or fellow fans, I've learned that to my cost.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephane Grappelli

• tian447

• Bazzas right boot

• Morgan

On 02/01/2021 at 21:05, Stephane Grappelli said:

Are the happy clappers from a fortnight ago still proud of this empty jersey shower of wage thieves? A lot of that bunch are the reason we're in this division in the first place.

Beaten by a Dunfermline team who wanted it more.

A great chance of getting back to Hampden up in smoke against part time Alloa after 120 minutes.

Now, outclassed by a Dundee team managed by James Mc****ingPake.

Utter garbage.

What a sad, desperate view! 

Stephane Grappelli
2 minutes ago, Independence said:

What a sad, desperate view! 

Cheers mate but I've already learned my lesson. Never again will I criticise a single one of our brave players.

35 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Cheers mate but I've already learned my lesson. Never again will I criticise a single one of our brave players.

Statues outside the ground? After Ancestry tests of course. 

Stephane Grappelli
38 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Statues outside the ground? After Ancestry tests of course. 

If we're talking the Michael Jackson statue that was outside Craven Cottage then yes. Otherwise, not interested.

54 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

If we're talking the Michael Jackson statue that was outside Craven Cottage then yes. Otherwise, not interested.

Agreed. 

5 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Aye, watch your step, GG.  

The boys are looking out for you.  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, jamboozy said:

I’m still proud,. 😬 great stuff,   Erm, what was the subject?

:biggrin:

11 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Still waiting for your evidence mate...

Evidence? 

Over a post that quite clearly said "probably"? 

:lol:

The fact that you only took that part from the whole post (and others) speaks volumes. 

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Evidence? 

The fact that you only took that part from the whole post (and others) speaks volumes. 

You stated the poster didn't like Ann or Robbie, along with a few other judgmental comments, before any use of the word probably. Therefore you are incorrect.

We will go up, of that I have no doubt. Then.....well, usual pish. Rebuild, tinker, sign more duds, waste more money, lube ourselves up at Tynecastle and get ready for whoever comes a knocking.  Almost 7 years of Budge and I don't think we have ever went 3 games in a row with the same team, approx 20 players have worn the armband and we have seen over 100 different losers put on the jersey. Next season our top goalscorer will be a defender and our pitch will still be shit.

1 hour ago, JamTarts98 said:

You stated the poster didn't like Ann or Robbie, along with a few other judgmental comments, before any use of the word probably. Therefore you are incorrect.

Incorrect? 

:interehjrling:

I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion, especially regarding things that go on all too often on here. 

If you took it to heart, then it speaks volumes. 

Stephane Grappelli
7 hours ago, tian447 said:

Evidence? 

Like I said before, there was so much to unpack in your long and tedious rant that I had neither the time nor inclination to address it all. Based on me being annoyed about the level of application from certain players in certain games you made the assertion that I don't like Ann running the club or don't like Robbie being the manager with no evidence to back that up. Now you are trying to backtrack having made yourself look rather foolish. 

I also dealt with your incorrect comment that I expect Hearts to win every game 5-0 but perhaps you didn't understand that bit either.  

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Incorrect? 

I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion, especially regarding things that go on all too often on here. 

If you took it to heart, then it speaks volumes. 

You were trying to call someone out and made a mess of it. As for me taking it to heart 🤣

Stephane Grappelli
18 minutes ago, JamTarts98 said:

You were trying to call someone out and made a mess of it. As for me taking it to heart 🤣

:spoton:

1 hour ago, JamTarts98 said:

Not really, you can read the other page for responses to it. 

Carry on sticking up for your trolling pal though. 

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Not really, you can read the other page for responses to it. 

Carry on sticking up for your trolling pal though. 

There we go! The bingo card is complete. Someone says something you disagree with, you try to take them to task but lose the argument so the "troll" word gets brought into play.

If criticising your own team makes you a troll then virtually every football fan on the planet must be one.

Starting to wonder if you actually are a Hearts fan. Paranoid, childish and unable to accept any criticism of your team. Have you ever considered that Celtic may be a more appropriate fit for you? You'd be right at home there.

2 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

There we go! The bingo card is complete. Someone says something you disagree with, you try to take them to task but lose the argument so the "troll" word gets brought into play.

If criticising your own team makes you a troll then virtually every football fan on the planet must be one.

Starting to wonder if you actually are a Hearts fan. Paranoid, childish and unable to accept any criticism of your team. Have you ever considered that Celtic may be a more appropriate fit for you? You'd be right at home there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But also

DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restric

Stephane Grappelli
18 minutes ago, tian447 said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But also

DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restric

You're having an absolute shocker mate.  I can understand why you have to keep resorting to GIFs because you can't think of anything even half intelligent to say.

It's been an absolute pleasure though. All the best.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

You're having an absolute shocker mate.  I can understand why you have to keep resorting to GIFs because you can't think of anything even half intelligent to say.

It's been an absolute pleasure though. All the best.

You started a thread specifically to attack fellow Jambos.What did you expect exactly?

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You started a thread specifically to attack fellow Jambos.What did you expect exactly?

Wouldn't bother, you'll get a constant stream of replies about a one sided point that only they are willing to make.  Oh, and they'll repeat the same thng over and over again, trying to convince themselves that they were in the right.

2891fg.jpg

TheOnlyWayis51

We could be playing in the lowland leagues with my granny up front but as long as it's in our strip in our glorious stadium with our history that's known around the world then I'll always be proud. Doesn't mean I agree with everything in the way we're run but no proud? Have a word.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hearts are going to win this in 2nd gear preserving star players at every opportunity, elongate careers. 

You don't need to be proud of what we are doing, just understand the job is going as well as it needs to be. 

Happy clapping,  trolling just a load of shitty childish put downs for those with extreme views,  unwilling to be polite or honest enough to consider someone else thinks differently 

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

It was all over mate, no need to start it all up again.

Wouldn't bother, you'll get a constant stream of replies about a one sided point that only they are willing to make.  Oh, and they'll repeat the same thng over and over again, trying to convince themselves that they were in the right.

2891fg.jpg

How many people do you need to fight your battles for you? Interesting, very interesting. Sadly the same can't be said about your posts.

Stephane Grappelli
47 minutes ago, TheOnlyWayis51 said:

We could be playing in the lowland leagues with my granny up front but as long as it's in our strip in our glorious stadium with our history that's known around the world then I'll always be proud. Doesn't mean I agree with everything in the way we're run but no proud? Have a word.

The question was were people proud of certain players, not about being proud of being Hearts supporters.

Cheers.

Stephane Grappelli
38 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hearts are going to win this in 2nd gear preserving star players at every opportunity, elongate careers. 

You don't need to be proud of what we are doing, just understand the job is going as well as it needs to be. 

Happy clapping,  trolling just a load of shitty childish put downs for those with extreme views,  unwilling to be polite or honest enough to consider someone else thinks differently 

Agreed. Happy clappers was a poor choice of words and if I had my time again I'd phrase it differently.

Troll seems to be even more over used though. Whenever certain people see an opinion they don't like they accuse the other person of being a troll. It's rather odd and childish behaviour.

16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We will go up, of that I have no doubt. Then.....well, usual pish. Rebuild, tinker, sign more duds, waste more money, lube ourselves up at Tynecastle and get ready for whoever comes a knocking.  Almost 7 years of Budge and I don't think we have ever went 3 games in a row with the same team, approx 20 players have worn the armband and we have seen over 100 different losers put on the jersey. Next season our top goalscorer will be a defender and our pitch will still be shit.

Jeez you are a laugh a minute. Indeed you are many things but a Hearts fan you aint!

Stephane Grappelli
4 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

OP has spent the best part of 2 days looking for and responding to replies on this car crash.  Absolutely tragic!

Joined years ago, very low post count but you felt the need to comment on this thread...

23 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

OP has spent the best part of 2 days looking for and responding to replies on this car crash.  Absolutely tragic!

It’s making me want to gouge my eyes out. 

1 hour ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

How many people do you need to fight your battles for you? Interesting, very interesting. Sadly the same can't be said about your posts.

What, do you think I'm messaging people asking them to support me on your absolute dumpster fire of a thread? :rofl:

Do you actually think I control what other people happen to think of you? You even  had the cheek to call me paranoid, and you come out with that nonsense? :rofl:

How incredibly pathetic... (and before you even try, I just know that you'll try a "I know you are, but what am I" style answer. Don't embarrass yourself any further.)

Edited by tian447

Stephane Grappelli
Just now, tian447 said:

What, do you think I'm messaging people asking them to support me on your absolute dumpster fire of a thread? :rofl:

Do you actually think I control what other people happen to think of you? You even  had the cheek to call me paranoid, and you come out with that nonsense? :rofl:

How incredibly pathetic... (and before you even try, I just know that you'll try a "I know you are, but what am I" style answer. Don't embarrass yourself any further.)

I didn't say that.

Just like I didn't say that I don't like Ann Budge.

Just like I didn't say that I don't want a woman running our club.

Just like I didn't say that I don't want Robbie as manger.

Just like I didn't say that I expect Hearts to win every game 5-0.

Do you find that approach usually works? Putting words in people's mouths then attacking them for what they didn't say? Must be very confusing inside that head of yours.

:wow:

That's some outburst :rofl:

Okay then, answer me this, what the hell were you actually trying to imply then, when you asked how many people I needed to fight my battles? What else could that possibly have meant, because otherwise how could I have an answer for it? 

You know what. Don't bother replying, I have other plans than trying to decipher your inane ramblings.

been here before

Carlsberg dont do Having a Nightmare type threads but if they did theyd have started this one... then came back to coninue it.

:facepalm:

TheOnlyWayis51
3 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

The question was were people proud of certain players, not about being proud of being Hearts supporters.

Cheers.

Aye, sorry, that wasn't worded the best. See as long as a player pulls on the shirt and leaves everything on the pitch? I'm proud of that as that's how I'd want to represent the shirt. There are some players who just aren't good enough, but that's not their fault, if it wasn't for Levein flooding the team with players who were never good enough on long term deals then the team may be better. All I ask for is 100% effort and commitment and this season I've not seen much to suggest that hasn't been given overall.

We've had a few off days or bad days and tbh, that happens to any team.

Edited by TheOnlyWayis51

Stephane Grappelli

:wow:

That's some outburst :rofl:

Okay then, answer me this, what the hell were you actually trying to imply then, when you asked how many people I needed to fight my battles? What else could that possibly have meant, because otherwise how could I have an answer for it? 

You know what. Don't bother replying, I have other plans than trying to decipher your inane ramblings.

No, your long, rambling, seven paragraph rant was an outburst.  I was just giving examples of the nonsense you were spouting about my original post.

It was more of an observation than a question really but it seems to have touched a raw nerve...

Edit - don't bother.  Not worth the effort.

Did that really warrant another post?

32 minutes ago, been here before said:

Carlsberg dont do Having a Nightmare type threads but if they did theyd have started this one... then came back to coninue it.

:facepalm:

I've seen far worse threads on here mate to be honest.

When I get a notification that someone has replied I feel it's only polite to acknowledge them.  If I'm guilty of anything it's of having impeccable manners.

23 hours ago, Morgan said:

Aye, watch your step, GG.  

The boys are looking out for you.  :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

49 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

When I get a notification that someone has replied I feel it’s only polite to acknowledge them.  If I'm guilty of anything it's of having impeccable manners.

:sad: :sad: 

Just quickly:

Do you avoid every question asked of you, and deflect by claiming moral superiority, or do you lack the intelligence to actually do that? 

I repeat:

What did you mean by people fighting my battles for me?  Please elaborate, specifically stating why people reacting positively to my point, has touched such a nerve with you?  Are you that fragile that people questioning your opinion hurts you personally? 

No petty point scoring. No suggesting my ability to debate.  No suggesting my "Hearts supporting credentials". Just answer the question. 

14 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

No, you still have one more to go mate, what is it again.

8 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Joined years ago, very low post count but you felt the need to comment on this thread...

There you go

Stephane Grappelli
6 hours ago, tian447 said:

Just quickly:

Do you avoid every question asked of you, and deflect by claiming moral superiority, or do you lack the intelligence to actually do that? 

I repeat:

What did you mean by people fighting my battles for me?  Please elaborate, specifically stating why people reacting positively to my point, has touched such a nerve with you?  Are you that fragile that people questioning your opinion hurts you personally? 

No petty point scoring. No suggesting my ability to debate.  No suggesting my "Hearts supporting credentials". Just answer the question. 

Says the poster who won't back up any of his unfounded claims against me. That's a bit rich.

Do you just repeat back to the other person what they've already said?  This isn't the school playground although sometimes it may seem that way.

Anyway, as I said it was more of an observation than anything else, a rhetorical question. Why it seems to have got under your skin so much is anyone's guess.

Calm doon, FFS. We're always proud to be Hearts supporters, just some times the team gets on our collective tits. 

been here before
26 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

Says the poster who won't back up any of his unfounded claims against me. That's a bit rich.

Do you just repeat back to the other person what they've already said?  This isn't the school playground although sometimes it may seem that way.

Anyway, as I said it was more of an observation than anything else, a rhetorical question. Why it seems to have got under your skin so much is anyone's guess.

This is like kickbacks version of Neil Lennons press conference.

Stephane Grappelli
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

This is like kickbacks version of Neil Lennons press conference.

No need for that sort of language. 

Watching Hearts now under that woman does not give me even a grain of pride in comparison to the club I loved growing up. But, I am in it for the long haul more by loyalty than anything else. I long for the day she leaves and I can start to regularly attend again.

been here before
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Watching Hearts now under that woman does not give me even a grain of pride in comparison to the club I loved growing up. But, I am in it for the long haul more by loyalty than anything else. I long for the day she leaves and I can start to regularly attend again.

Are ye aye?

:rofl: