BBC cock up again

Cobblers

jambos are go!
3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

If posters are trying to politicise this then they are talking nonsense , which is the case going by your comments. I don’t believe the anti Hearts shit we get out of the BBC is political - it all started during the Vlad era and has continued ever since!

That is an opinion not a fact.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colinmaroon

• jambos are go!

• Thomaso

• JJ93

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jambos are go!
2 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It's an opinion that's bang on the money.

So there was no claims of a campaign against the BBC on JKB before the Vlad era! 

11 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

So there was no claims of a campaign against the BBC on JKB before the Vlad era! 

What exactly is the anti Hearts stuff we are talking about?

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, jambos are go! said:

I doubt it.

Spitonastranger
9 hours ago, Thomaso said:

If posters are trying to politicise this then they are talking nonsense , which is the case going by your comments. I don’t believe the anti Hearts shit we get out of the BBC is political - it all started during the Vlad era and has continued ever since!

You obviously didn't follow BBC coverage of the independent vote , clearly against it 

13 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

You obviously didn't follow BBC coverage of the independent vote , clearly against it 

and you clearly are a SNP follower.

match report up of Arbroath v Dundee within an hour of the final whistle on the main page of BBC Sport - Scottish Football.
Match report for Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian posted 2 days after the match on Monday!

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Doesn't mean he isn't right!

Doesn't mean he is right!

Sub4TiddlerMurray

OMG Neil Lennon levels of "anti-Hearts" paranoia on this thread. I honestly thought we were above that.

Please, please spare us the indignity, give it a rest and lock this horrible thread.

2 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

match report up of Arbroath v Dundee within an hour of the final whistle on the main page of BBC Sport - Scottish Football.
Match report for Alloa Athletic v Heart of Midlothian posted 2 days after the match on Monday!

That's because they had chich young covering the game and he thinks he is above doing a few hundred words for the webpage.  

They must've got an intern to put something up due to someone complaining.

2021 and bbc Scotland radio coverage hasn't moved on from early 90s. 

We don't even get the Scottish equivalent of football focus, even though we pay the same licence fee.  

BBC sport Scotland is complete amateur hour that would rather have 'characters' than real sports journalists like tom English.  

8 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

OMG Neil Lennon levels of "anti-Hearts" paranoia on this thread. I honestly thought we were above that.

Please, please spare us the indignity, give it a rest and lock this horrible thread.

Well said. All this anti Hearts stuff is lunacy. 

10 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

Enough said, 

13 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

Oh, it's all in your mind, you know. So say the blind!

4 hours ago, Spitonastranger said:

How's that because I thought the BBC were biased

No because you thought BBC were biased against independence.

12 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

That's because they had chich young covering the game and he thinks he is above doing a few hundred words for the webpage.  

They must've got an intern to put something up due to someone complaining.

2021 and bbc Scotland radio coverage hasn't moved on from early 90s. 

We don't even get the Scottish equivalent of football focus, even though we pay the same licence fee.  

BBC sport Scotland is complete amateur hour that would rather have 'characters' than real sports journalists like tom English.  

So Chick Young was behind it! What a surprise - little shit!

50 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

So Chick Young was behind it! What a surprise - little shit!

It was basically that.  He couldn't be bothered writing a few lines about us.  There are more personalities on their radio programme than journalists.  

On 21/01/2021 at 15:12, Japee said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/14/richard-sharp-chair-bbc-political-independence

Think this is evidence enough it's a tory propeganda machine. Remember not openly hating minority groups does not make you left wing

It probably depends on what you define as 'Tory'. I am a classical liberal so I find much of typical Tory stances to be very left wing (since Mayor to now with some notable exceptions). To another person, they are right wing. There's a problem with definitions of such words.

As someone once said, the two party system is just two tribes which are coalitions of smaller parties! Definitely hard to define - at least for the moment. 

McGlynn The Money
On 18/01/2021 at 15:55, colinmaroon said:

Click on the Hearts BBC page and they still have the lead story as us losing to Dundee.  Alloa game second.

Sorry, been so many little niggly issues with them for a long time, someone is at it.

Fascinating. Can you let me know when they put the Raith Rovers report up?

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

It was basically that.  He couldn't be bothered writing a few lines about us.  There are more personalities on their radio programme than journalists.  

😦

Edited by Harry Potter

Spitonastranger
5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

No because you thought BBC were biased against independence.

Which they were, loads of people want independence but dont follow the SNP. I know that's difficult for your little brain.

2 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Which they were, loads of people want independence but dont follow the SNP. I know that's difficult for your little brain.

I didn’t think the BBC was biased against independence so sink that into your little brain.

Spitonastranger
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I didn’t think the BBC was biased against independence so sink that into your little brain.

Boo hoo just repeat what I said.

1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

Boo hoo just repeat what I said.

Boo boo 😂

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Boo boo 😂

I know you think you know what you mean but nobody else does. Is it that you are a boo boo😄😄

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Didn’t even bother giving Hearts result on BBC Scotland news tonight.

no surprise then

SectionDJambo

To be fair, the radio commentary tonight was quite positive towards Hearts. That said, the usual bunch who usually have their girly giggles about us weren’t there.

Nice to see us signing a giant again so that we can listen to the old “big physical Hearts” line with some satisfaction again, instead of incredulity.

11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Didn’t even bother giving Hearts result on BBC Scotland news tonight.

BBC News Scottish football update. Convicted drug dealer gets to keep his job. End of. 

J.T.F.Robertson

According to the BBC, "Hibernian host Rangers on Wednesday night at Ibrox". 😞

It's policy at BBC Scotland to be as insulting to the 3rd biggest team in the land, from top to bottom in the sports department.

Why does the BBC still have their first Hearts article as our loss to Dundee? It is essentially 'pinned' as first article. As of today, we have played four games since then.

No mention of our match on the first page of the Scottish Football page. First v Second.

The three other Championship games that were played are all mentioned on the first page.

Even if you find people complaining about this as petty then it must make you think why is it that the Beeb as so blatantly anti Hearts?

Just saying. 

5 minutes ago, Coolio said:

No mention of our match on the first page of the Scottish Football page. First v Second.

The three other Championship games that were played are all mentioned on the first page.

Even if you find people complaining about this as petty then it must make you think why is it that the Beeb as so blatantly anti Hearts?

Just saying. 

Yeh noticed that again. The league leaders by 12 points get blanked again!

3 hours ago, JJ93 said:

Why does the BBC still have their first Hearts article as our loss to Dundee? It is essentially 'pinned' as first article. As of today, we have played four games since then.

Result!!!

28/01/2021 16:40

To: [email protected] 

I am writing concerning the pathetic efforts of the BBC Scotland Sport/Football department with regards to https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/heart-of-midlothian.

Could you please explain why the Dundee v Hearts game has been flagged as “Live” so that it can be kept as the lead item on the page.  This is either incompetence or a deliberate action by a BBC employee to have a go at Hearts and their fans, and going by other occasions on the Hearts page in the past, the latter would seem the most likely.

I would appreciate an answer as to which of those two alternatives is the correct one.  I have to add that BBC Scotland’s football coverage has become a caricature of a Sports Department, with its “girly giggling” and second rate commentary. 

Regards

16 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Result!!!

28/01/2021 16:40

To: [email protected] 

I am writing concerning the pathetic efforts of the BBC Scotland Sport/Football department with regards to https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/heart-of-midlothian.

Could you please explain why the Dundee v Hearts game has been flagged as “Live” so that it can be kept as the lead item on the page.  This is either incompetence or a deliberate action by a BBC employee to have a go at Hearts and their fans, and going by other occasions on the Hearts page in the past, the latter would seem the most likely.

I would appreciate an answer as to which of those two alternatives is the correct one.  I have to add that BBC Scotland’s football coverage has become a caricature of a Sports Department, with its “girly giggling” and second rate commentary. 

Regards

They've changed it now! Took them bloody long enough. 

The BBC are pathetic. I complained to them about the huge based one-sided commentary in favour if Celtic commentary when we played them in the Scottish Cup Final. I believe many other Hearts fans also complained. I received the following pathetic reply:

'...Thanks for contacting us regarding Sportscene: Scottish Cup Final on 20 December. Your comments have been discussed with BBC Sport Scotland editors.

We understand that the range of tastes and opinions held by our audience is so diverse that it's inevitable some viewers will dislike or disapprove of certain presenters, commentators or other contributors to our coverage from time to time. 

We’re satisfied that the coverage, from our experienced team, of this dramatic final – probably one of the most see-saw finals ever with one or other of the teams on top or under pressure, depending on when you tuned in and where your allegiances lie – was delivered with due impartiality and fairness throughout and appropriately reflected the dramatic swings and changing nature of the game as well as the context of the occasion, Championship leaders Hearts bidding to win their 9th Scottish Cup and holders Celtic seeking to secure a historic quadruple treble.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. 

Kind regards, 

BBC Complaints Team

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

A truly cringe-worthy reply form a truly cringe-worthy broadcasting company.

Switched on BBC Radio Scotland at 12 noon but found that they were broadcasting Radio 5 Live. Does anyone know what the problem was?