• colinmaroon

• jambos are go!

• Thomaso

• JJ93

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gone said:

That's a shocker

As is this. Lennon's weasel puss on the BBC Hearts webpage. Some Tim BBC employee has to be at it with this 

Screenshot_20201227-235807.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Alex MacDonald

BBC Scotland continuing to cover themselves in glory by not submitting a match report for the Championship leader's game yesterday, but have the match report for their defeat 15 days ago as their leading story. They used to be subtle about their anti-Hearts bias, but now it's just in your face. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship

21 minutes ago, Alex MacDonald said:

BBC Scotland continuing to cover themselves in glory by not submitting a match report for the Championship leader's game yesterday, but have the match report for their defeat 15 days ago as their leading story. They used to be subtle about their anti-Hearts bias, but now it's just in your face. 

I noticed this too, must be deliberate as there are news stories from the previous 15 days behind this re GMS signing.

and still no match report

I only speak to Martin Geissler about once every 20 years.

I'll ask who is to blame for this, he owes me for not throwing him in Craiglockhart pond.

5 hours ago, Alex MacDonald said:

They’ve been anti - Hearts for years!

Is that we shite Chick still writing for them?

Amazing  to note BBC gets something correct.  The new UK  wide BBC ident.  Ad    includes   Craig  Wighton's  semi final goal.  Clearly  BBC Scotland  not consulted!  

To be fair to the BBC, there is now a match report on their site.

A full 100 words long, and posted as soon after the game as 10 am on Monday.

Aren't we the lucky ones?

Click on the Hearts BBC page and they still have the lead story as us losing to Dundee.  Alloa game second.

Sorry, been so many little niggly issues with them for a long time, someone is at it.

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Click on the Hearts BBC page and they still have the lead story as us losing to Dundee.  Alloa game second.

Sorry, been so many little niggly issues with them for a long time, someone is at it.

Institutional bias, I think. It's ingrained.

3 minutes ago, Deid Heid said:

It’s called fear DH, and it means we’re doing things right 👍

8 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

It’s called fear DH, and it means we’re doing things right 👍

I think you are correct JB. They fear the day we ever get our shit together, thus the constant stream of negativity from big bold lies to wee niggly shit. 

On 18/01/2021 at 11:19, heartsfc_fan said:

🤣 The BBC finally uploaded a half arsed match report about 5 lines long.

Maybe a hearts fan E- mailed them, or a few.

This is the reply I got from the BBC to a complaint about this. It’s totally generic so I’ve replied asking for more explanation.

Thank you for contacting us about the BBC Sport website.

Due to the sheer number of article we publish on a daily basis, there can occasionally be a delay in updating some reports or information, despite our best efforts.

The match report is now available:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55598751

We hope this helps address your concerns and would like to thank you again for getting in touch.

Kind regards,

Darren Loughlin 

BBC Complaints Team 

I’m on the BBC now looking to see what was said after Chelsea lost. And I don’t know what was said because of the amount of typos in the quotations. 

The fact that we are coerced to pay for this if we wish to have a TV (irrespective of whether we watch this tripe) is truly shocking. 

3BDE3AC8-7906-4962-92E7-CE67DA9BD90E.png

Edited by JJ93

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Left wing :lol:

BBC is practically Tory TV.

It's funny you say that as I have the complete opposite impression.

Out of interest, what makes you say that?

19 hours ago, JJ93 said:

I thought it was left wing as well, anyway just received an e-mail to do a survey on the BBC website.

On 18/01/2021 at 18:24, Deid Heid said:

Institutional incompetence more like.  It's certain employees who are biased, excessively and blatantly so, and management at some upper level just can't put their house in order.

There is a difference between the clear and obvious bias towards the Uglies and the immediate football coverage of niggling, persistent bias against Hearts.  Anyone who denies this has got their head up their posterior. 

colinmorewasgash
On 17/01/2021 at 17:09, Thomaso said:

They’ve been anti - Hearts for years!

Is that we shite Chick still writing for them?

Yes definitely hate us if anyone ever reads reports on our city rivals they love them. Football for purists brazil like, well oiled machine, a joy to watch, club run properly blah blah. Last week even blamed their pitch when they launched it for 90 mins which is pretty much what they have always done for years. The bbc peddle this myth of Hibernian way with muppets like Stewart and Preston. My dad used to say years ago that only team that worries weegie mafia is us and know that with a good team and our fanbase we can get under their skin. Hibs and Sheep dont really challenge them and do as they are told to get loans. We ended the tims long running unbeaten record ran them so close in 2 cup finals even with refs who gave them everything yet no credit from bbc all about celtic and slippy g couldn't beat us at tynie last season never mentioned. We could have a team of midgets yet big physical hearts every season.

55 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Institutional incompetence more like.  It's certain employees who are biased, excessively and blatantly so, and management at some upper level just can't put their house in order.

There is a difference between the clear and obvious bias towards the Uglies and the immediate football coverage of niggling, persistent bias against Hearts.  Anyone who denies this has got their head up their posterior. 

I do agree with you, Colin. But one of the BBC's main unwritten tenets is to preserve the status quo, be that government, (sorry) church, the ruling class/ super rich etc. They do this through the dissemination of the subtle and not so subtle propaganda that they peddle. The "old" firm fall under the status quo.

So if it is incompetence it is wilful, mindful incompetence. They work at this and if that means employing buffoons as "journalists" then that's what they do. As long as order is preserved.

No doubt I will be accused of being paranoid or just an arse (which is certainly true), but it is my opinion formed from more than 50 years of watching these c**** operate.

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I thought it was left wing as well, anyway just received an e-mail to do a survey on the BBC website.

As did I! And I took great pride in slamming them for their anti-reason journalism which is essentially, in many instances, activism and not professional journalism. 

On 26/12/2020 at 14:45, redjambo said:

I don't think they do, at the BBC at least. [B]I'm a great fan of the BBC[/B] but the level of accuracy in their online reporting has definitely diminished in recent years, and that includes their use of English. At times you think some of their reports and live offerings, especially here in Scotland, are being produced by school pupils on training/experience.

Really? After reading about peadophile rings and all sorts of cover ups in recent times I'd have kept that sort of statement to myself. Worrying at best.

44 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

You have to admire the persistence  of folk to keep an anti BBC story on the Terrace. Trump like persistence maybe.

So you think we get fair reporting from the BBC?

On 20/01/2021 at 13:32, JJ93 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/14/richard-sharp-chair-bbc-political-independence

Think this is evidence enough it's a tory propeganda machine. Remember not openly hating minority groups does not make you left wing

jambos are go!
4 hours ago, Thomaso said:

So you think we get fair reporting from the BBC?

No better or worse than other media outlets. 

I do think folk target the BBC for political rather than football reasons.

6 hours ago, Deid Heid said:

I do agree with you, Colin. But one of the BBC's main unwritten tenets is to preserve the status quo, be that government, (sorry) church, the ruling class/ super rich etc. They do this through the dissemination of the subtle and not so subtle propaganda that they peddle. The "old" firm fall under the status quo.

So if it is incompetence it is wilful, mindful incompetence. They work at this and if that means employing buffoons as "journalists" then that's what they do. As long as order is preserved.

No doubt I will be accused of being paranoid or just an arse (which is certainly true), but it is my opinion formed from more than 50 years of watching these c**** operate.

I'm afraid any "partnership" between the Beeb and the Church is long dead, despite so-called religious input.  Lord Reith, who founded the BBC was a strong Christian and if he was still in his grave, he'd be spinning.  In fact, he'd be spinning at the awful state of the institutionalised "church."

From a fellow "arse" you ain't paranoid when it's true!

On 28/12/2020 at 00:06, Mister T said:

As is this. Lennon's weasel puss on the BBC Hearts webpage. Some Tim BBC employee has to be at it with this 

Screenshot_20201227-235807.jpg

Anyone remember a time when BBC Scotland sport ever did something similar to annoy rasellick FC?

No?

Nor do I.

Yet someone on here scoffed when I suggested their set up was riddled with tim fans, as is the entire mhedia.

17 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Anyone remember a time when BBC Scotland sport ever did something similar to annoy rasellick FC?

No?

Nor do I.

Yet someone on here scoffed when I suggested their set up was riddled with tim fans, as is the entire mhedia.

Yet , this from a media person , BBC Scotland production teams predominantly jambos

10 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Yet , this from a media person , BBC Scotland production teams predominantly jambos

Well, they would say that wouldn't they?

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

I'm afraid any "partnership" between the Beeb and the Church is long dead, despite so-called religious input.  Lord Reith, who founded the BBC was a strong Christian and if he was still in his grave, he'd be spinning.  In fact, he'd be spinning at the awful state of the institutionalised "church."

From a fellow "arse" you ain't paranoid when it's true!

:thumbs_up:         :conspiracy:

3 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Sorry that’s just rubbish - the pish poor reporting of Hearts by BBC sports has been going on since Vlad and has nothing to do with politics.

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Deid Heid said:

Well said. 

georgiehearts66
4 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

A voice of reason in an extremely polarised moment in history.

Pasquale for King

Have to say having watched the repeat of the cup final on Premier Craigan and the commentator were far more even than the BBC. 

jambos are go!
11 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Sorry that’s just rubbish - the pish poor reporting of Hearts by BBC sports has been going on since Vlad and has nothing to do with politics.

Have you not noticed that the BBC has been accused of being both left wing and Tories on this thread. But no claims that they were pro SNP. Is that not politics?

1 hour ago, jambos are go! said:

Have you not noticed that the BBC has been accused of being both left wing and Tories on this thread. But no claims that they were pro SNP. Is that not politics?

If posters are trying to politicise this then they are talking nonsense , which is the case going by your comments. I don’t believe the anti Hearts shit we get out of the BBC is political - it all started during the Vlad era and has continued ever since!