The Angry Man on Edinburgh High Street

Aaron78

Merry Xmas Kickback! 

The wife was speaking to a friend tonight who had been walking on the High Street in Edinburgh today and had been abused by the angry dude who looks a bit like a WWE reject, with the long hair and army vest. 

I know there was a thread on here about him but I can't find it unfortunately. Could anyone point me in the right direction please? 

12 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

Merry Xmas Kickback! 

The wife was speaking to a friend tonight who had been walking on the High Street in Edinburgh today and had been abused by the angry dude who looks a bit like a WWE reject, with the long hair and army vest. 

I know there was a thread on here about him but I can't find it unfortunately. Could anyone point me in the right direction please? 

I think the thread is called ‘Mystery Edinburgh muscle man’.

• 4 months later...
ArcticJambo

Just managed to avoid him by about 15m as my son & I came out of Croft-an-Righ into the Park.  Phew! That was about five weeks ago.

heartsfc_fan

Seen him in the High Street a few times as used to drive home that way after work. This was a few years ago.

Randomly shouting stuff at passers by. Oddball 🤣

luckyBatistuta

Not got a scooby what he was doing tonight. I was sitting just along from him for about 15 minutes and he was still at it when I left