Santa's coming!

ri Alban

How the feck is he allowed to travel from tier 2 to tier 3 to tier 4 yet gets away with it. He's the prick who is spreading the virus - lock him up!

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Santa is on his way, KB. 

:yas:

🎅

Well a Big thanks to u ! I have always wondered who sang that song as I really like ! I thought it was Mariah Carey but didn’t know the title . I never recognised Lewis voice . One of the only good things to come out of the X factor . Mystery solved 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Well a Big thanks to u ! I have always wondered who sang that song as I really like ! I thought it was Mariah Carey but didn’t know the title . I never recognised Lewis voice . One of the only good things to come out of the X factor . Mystery solved 

👍

Christmas officially started about 7 O'clock when the Baileys was opened, I wash (most) of Kickback a great Cristmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year🥂

31 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Christmas officially started about 7 O'clock when the Baileys was opened, I wash (most) of Kickback a great Cristmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year🥂

I've got some clothes you can do, washing basket is starting to build up here. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I've got some clothes you can do, washing basket is starting to build up here. 

🤣🤣 FFS!!! I do this regularly, a mobile phone and hands like a bunch of bananas is not a great combinations.

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣🤣 FFS!!! I do this regularly, a mobile phone and hands like a bunch of bananas is not a great combinations.

It's cool, i'm getting smashed as well. long lie in and then xmas dinner at about 4pm ,back on it and talking about washing all the clueless dickheads on jkb, there's a few of them. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Can i be the first person to say that it's officially Christmas day.

Woop Woop

Can i also be the first person to say, don't even bother trying to wake me up early or all hell will rain down upon you. 

Love Santa. 

Hate that "Father Christmas" imposter they have in England. 

Ho, ho, ho. 🎅

Edited by martoon