Davie Irons, Falkirk Herald, The Scotsman reporting Hearts never respected Celtic.......

queensferryjambo

Gordon Ramsay
14 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I don’t understand how any Hearts fan would willingly submit that without questioning it. No way would Aidan Smith have done it. 

Fowler coming across like the kind of guy who would work for Celtic TV if it helped his media career. 

Smelly looking tit. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Nookie Bear

• davemclaren

• queensferryjambo

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

This'll be the part, where Craig's friends on here tell him of the thread. Or in fact, he himself reads the comments. Calls Hearts fans' stupid ***** & walks off with his head held high, and his journalistic integrity and contributory powers, still intact.

Right...?

He is quite recognisable so probably not the best idea to antagonise 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Homme said:

I turned the TV off after we picked up our medals - just in case the EEN are looking for another headline.

Very disrespectful. 

The thought of us disrespecting that shower of scum gives me a warm glow.

If we didn't do it then WHY THE FECK NOT!!

What respect did these skunks show when contriving to relegate us for their own significant and unfair benefit. 

They even made sure the Cup competition rules were changed so that the competition could be continued. With us then severely disadvantaged as being a demoted team. Where was their respect to us there?

They can ram their meaningless cup win up their backsides. Who cares? They were played off the park for a long spell of the game by a team they had hindered by their dirty deeds.

In reality Celtic are just, in footballing terms, one of the world's biggest minnows. A mediocre team in a tiny irrelevant league who have had no real competition whilst their main rival has been out collecting "ginger boaalls" to raise funds. 

You really know you are shitey scum when Scott Brown is in any way some sort of embodiment of where you rank in world football and the values you stand for.

I gave up on the BBC when coverage centred on Rob Maclean questioning Martin O'Neil about Lennon despite there being Michael Stewart and Shelley Kerr to provide an unbiased viewpoint. 

Captain Sausage

Unchecked pish from third rate ‘journalist’. Shock horror. 

Edited by Captain Sausage

9 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Why are folk getting a rise from Davie Irons, whoever the **** he is? 

Ignore it man. 

Only irons i know are the wilson ones in my golf bag, hes a blast from the past.

Davie is just bitter about the 2006 cup final still. Glad we still haunt his thoughts.

As for applauding Celtic? Good on anyone who didn't. I wouldn't waste my energy applauding those ****s for anything. I would applaud any player or club out of sportsmanship who deserve my respect. Celtic Football Club, especially while captained by Scott Brown, don't deserve an ounce of **** all.

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Ah, the Scotsman and Edinburgh Evening News. Both now printed in Glasgow.

John Fairgrieve, wrote for the Sunday Mail. His piece came under the tagline Capital Comment.

Today's modern journalist are like alot of society, lazy. Lazy in that they believe the technology more than the human.

Craig Fowler, you got it wrong this time son. Stick your hand up. Apologise and move on. However, dont be so gullible and make the same mistake again.

Right at all levels!

Including the meaning of the words that make up our language (Sorry, couldn't help myself).

Made up story to move the spotlight off Brown's shocking behaviour at the end of the game. For the second year running he chooses to act aggressively (held back from Hearts players, source Edinburgh Live) rather than celebrate a cup win with his teamates. Aye , but we disrespected them, which we didnt, sources Jamie Borthwick of STV and Ewan Murray of the Guardian.

11 hours ago, Zico said:

What a strange thing to invent. Great journalism from Fowler as well - aye, I’ll just repeat some bullshit from another paper and put my name on it. 

It’s what’s to be expected from the Evening News. Going by twitter, they struggle to spell basic words. Most of the articles are top tens. He’s written some poor articles over the years, that it came as a surprise that he was actually a Hearts fan. 

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Fairgrieve wrote for the Sunday Mail iirc. 

There has never been a more fanatical Jambo than John Fairgrieve who took so much wee wee out of the club. Some of his comments were very funny and brilliant. I'm sure he used to drink in Gordons Pub on Rose Street. The BIG BOOK was the best.

SectionDJambo
8 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

How much respect did that dim-witted thug Brown give the Hearts players?  How about writing that story?

Typical of the Scottish sports media, they're too scared or bigoted to criticise anything Celtic. Second final in a row that the unhinged moron has behaved aggressively towards his opponents at the end of the match. Absolutely no mention of it, and we are all expected to wonder at his cheap achievements. 

Hearts are seen as an easy target to peddle and repeat lies though. Something, that clearly did not happen, being shoved into the minds of the hard of thinking who will gobble it all up, including Brown and Lennon probably.

Where is the coverage of Celtic fans gathering in some numbers outside Hampden on Sunday? Not a thing, despite people dying through the continued spread of Covid. 

The Scottish media has always pandered to Celtic, and Rangers, despite the poison of bigotry. It makes you believe that they must also be tainted with Scotland's disease, by the efforts they make to supress any news of any reprehensible actions by the followers of those 2 entities. They are pathetic.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Only irons i know are the wilson ones in my golf bag, hes a blast from the past.

His daughter, Amy is easy on the eye. 😉 

8 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Puir wee Celtic not getting enough respect?  Well, boo hoo.

How much respect did that dim-witted thug Brown give the Hearts players?  How about writing that story?

And for any vermin with the gall to comment on this, how much respect did Hibs players give Hearts in 2012?

with the 2012 final at full time, I thought Hearts respect to hibs players was excellent, no running about at full time to rub faces in it, all shook hands before celebrating with fans. Great club hearts....

1 hour ago, assessor said:

with the 2012 final at full time, I thought Hearts respect to hibs players was excellent, no running about at full time to rub faces in it, all shook hands before celebrating with fans. Great club hearts....

When zal lifted the cup the hibs team bus was at the maybury!!

Nucky Thompson

It looked to me like the Hearts players picked up their medals from a basket and headed towards the tunnel.

I don't know if they stopped at the tunnel or went straight down because I turned it over.

Looks like a clear agenda to get Naismith banned now (Mark Halsey sticking his oar in) whilst poor wee angelic Scott made out to be the innocent victim again.

🙄🖕

Hearts belittled in mainstream media shock.

I like everyone hates us with no actual reason for it. We do everything right and we're hated for it.....means we're doing it right.

Gorgie Boot boy
4 hours ago, stuart500 said:

What respect did these skunks show when contriving to relegate us for their own significant and unfair benefit. 

They even made sure the Cup competition rules were changed so that the competition could be continued. With us then severely disadvantaged as being a demoted team. Where was their respect to us there?

They can ram their meaningless cup win up their backsides. Who cares? They were played off the park for a long spell of the game by a team they had hindered by their dirty deeds.

In reality Celtic are just, in footballing terms, one of the world's biggest minnows. A mediocre team in a tiny irrelevant league who have had no real competition whilst their main rival has been out collecting "ginger boaalls" to raise funds. 

You really know you are shitey scum when Scott Brown is in any way some sort of embodiment of where you rank in world football and the values you stand for.

Get in there.

**** the Christmas bonus cup.

19 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Looks like a clear agenda to get Naismith banned now (Mark Halsey sticking his oar in) whilst poor wee angelic Scott made out to be the innocent victim again.

🙄🖕

To be honest Naismith should be a wee bit more clever sometimes. A clear but soft stamp and a slap in the puss both caught on camera is probably a deserved retrospective red just waiting for the email to arrive. 

Brown is a reprehensible individual who’s conduct has been shameful for many years and he’s not likely to be pulled up for it anytime soon.

So first the Scotsman prints pish from Irons and now we get comments from an English referee on how Naismith should be retrospectively red carded. 

Can someone give me ONE good reason why that paper should not be banned from Tynecastle? I’ll wait. 

5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

John Fairgrieve, wrote for the Sunday Mail. His piece came under the tagline Capital Comment.

Today's modern journalist are like alot of society, lazy. Lazy in that they believe the technology more than the human.

Craig Fowler, you got it wrong this time son. Stick your hand up. Apologise and move on. However, dont be so gullible and make the same mistake again.

Given that at least two journalists have said that Hearts did applaud their opponents, the article is clearly fake news. The Scotsman and EEN in particular are obliged to put the record straight. If they don’t, they are effectively sticking two fingers up at a large proportion of their readers.

queensferryjambo
13 hours ago, Jap Jambo said:

pretty pathetic that he couldn't add anything to the discussion by clarifying what actually happened (I'd switched off the TV by them so while I'd assume they did, I don't actually know).

Useless click bait with no editorial or investigative input - and they wonder why newspapers are on their uppers!!

I'd also add that there would be no way as a Hearts fan I'd put my name to that unless it was 100% true...

24 hours after a Championship Hearts side went toe to toe with an all conquering Celtic side and put in 120 minutes of pure slog someone sees fit to try and slag off those very players who gave us that effort and entertainment. Even when those players actually did applaud Celtic even after being abused by the Celtic captain.

That's the most pathetic part of it.

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

This.

Dinnae mind Fowler. He was a reasonable poster on here.

18 minutes ago, Candy said:

Craig Fowler should be ashamed of himself putting his name to that.

I'd forgive Irons if he'd let me spend the night with his Daughter though :devil:

You've got to ask what kind of idiot would regurgitate Irons pish  without doing some basic research. 

Fowler has been caught out doing his employers dirty work and been made to look a right *****  ,which isn't hard tbf.

13 minutes ago, ramrod said:

You've got to ask what kind of idiot would regurgitate Irons pish  without doing some basic research. 

Fowler has been caught out doing his employers dirty work and been made to look a right *****  ,which isn't hard tbf.

Not so much view from the terrace as view from his head up his arse

46 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So first the Scotsman prints pish from Irons and now we get comments from an English referee on how Naismith should be retrospectively red carded. 

Can someone give me ONE good reason why that paper should not be banned from Tynecastle? I’ll wait. 

That ex referee's name alone tells you where his allegiances lie. There is no EPL rule that states an referee in England has to support an English team.

Is Craig Fowler’s argument that it is ok to publish lies if someone else done it first? Surely I’ve missed a point somewhere 

Edited by GinRummy

Gorgie Boot boy

Slating us.

Slate us and we use it as fuel.

Fowler will need to explain his words to some people.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Slating us.

Slate us and we use it as fuel.

Fowler will need to explain his words to some people.

He can get to ****.. just another weegie ass licking dickhead

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He can get to ****.. just another weegie ass licking dickhead

Seems like it to me.

**** him

I think It’s fine to quote what Davie Irons said but he should have got a view from Hearts or checked the footage himself. All in the interests of fairness/balance. 

6 hours ago, Homme said:

I turned the TV off after we picked up our medals - just in case the EEN are looking for another headline.

You lasted longer than I did.

I also swore at the telly a couple of times.

There you go EEN - Psychopathic Hearts-supporting thug puts television in state of fear and alarm.

SectionDJambo
39 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I think It’s fine to quote what Davie Irons said but he should have got a view from Hearts or checked the footage himself. All in the interests of fairness/balance. 

The trouble is that they are not interested in fairness and balance, when they have a target that has been continually getting hit for far too long now. There is not a chance that this rubbish would have been reported about any other top team in Scotland.

It’s been said before, but Hearts really need to publicly call these lies out. We are seen as an easy target for people without the courage to go after the real problem clubs in Scotland. We have to show we’re not having it anymore.

Fair criticism is one thing. Outright lies and negative speculation are quite another, and cause damage to the club’s reputation and business.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

The trouble is that they are not interested in fairness and balance, when they have a target that has been continually getting hit for far too long now. There is not a chance that this rubbish would have been reported about any other top team in Scotland.

It’s been said before, but Hearts really need to publicly call these lies out. We are seen as an easy target for people without the courage to go after the real problem clubs in Scotland. We have to show we’re not having it anymore.

Fair criticism is one thing. Outright lies and negative speculation are quite another, and cause damage to the club’s reputation and business.

Spot on.  Well said.

6 hours ago, stuart500 said:

Well said! How much respect have we had since Good Friday?

17 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

image.png.3a20cfd98c8a2a41b5995f4b9a0c900f.png

giphy.gif

So he is basically unthinkingly spreading "fake news" because "someone told him to"...embarrassing for him.

Reading about all of this just raises my anger, we were so close to giving a big FU to all of Scottish football and the butt licking lying media puppets that do as they're told!

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

So he is basically unthinkingly spreading "fake news" because "someone told him to"...embarrassing for him.

I presume he’ll also be reporting the views of Willie Manfat, printed in the Auchtermuchty Chronicle, that the covid vaccine contains 5G monitoring software programmed by Bill Gates and monetised by George Soros.

‘But that’s what Mr Manfat said and the Scotsman told me to!!!’

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m a bit surprised that the club hasn’t commented on this. They could put Irons and the click-bait media on the spot by simply saying that contrary to reports the Hearts team applauded their opponents in a dignified manner. That would shut them up.