Kris Commons

neilnunb

26 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Not even going to click the link but I'm assuming he addresses the smug arrogance of their manager, captain and players in the first half when it was easy street? The countless chuckles, screaming in our players faces etc. 

I'm delighted Naismith, Halliday, Gordon, Haring etc didn't take any of their pish. First time in years that felt like a proper Hearts team, up for the battle. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Some fans have very short memories of our lily livered team last season being bullied by the likes of Hamilton and Ross County. Hopefully never again will I see teams come to Tynecastle and leave with the points without breaking sweat.

We are Heart of Midlothian and should be scared of no team.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Some fans have very short memories of our lily livered team last season being bullied by the likes of Hamilton and Ross County. Hopefully never again will I see teams come to Tynecastle and leave with the points without breaking sweat.

We are Heart of Midlothian and should be scared of no team.

Will tale a long time for me to forget that collection bunch of shitebags. Including certain other people.

If i ever do.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

But that’s funny to you 🙈

Not the same as hoping someone gets somthing tho. 🤔

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

**** them, how can anyone lose the moral high ground over these unwashed paedo enabling ***** 😆😂

Not many ways, but hoping they get a virus during a pandemic is up there. 

We'll done on that. 👍

Hopefully you're in the minority of people wishing a virus on someone, not only endangering them but the communities as a whole. 

Takes a special kind of person hoping for a person to catch a virus. 

WoolfordsHearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We'll done on that. 👍

Hopefully you're in the minority of people wishing a virus on someone, not only endangering them but the communities as a whole. 

The mhanks gathering didn't give a toss about the above so why should anybody else?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, WoolfordsHearts said:

The mhanks gathering didn't give a toss about the above so why should anybody else?

Because we, well I'm better than that. 👍

Most Hearts fan are. 

Hoping folk get covid is not a worthy comment on a football forum. 

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We'll done on that. 👍

Yeah because putting yourself in danger, like they have all season outside Celtic Park whilst the rest of us obey the restrictions is fine. You get what you ****ing deserve. 

24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not the same as hoping someone gets somthing tho. 🤔

Spelling still poor eh? As someone with Type 2 diabetes I can confirm its no laughing matter, but knock yourself out. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most Hearts fan are. 

Shut the **** about it then. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Zico said:

Kris five bellies was so biased he even got binned by Sky so his semi-literate slavers are best ignored. 

Aye that's the five bellies on his *****.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

And now Davie Irons is talking to some yokel newspaper in Falkirk talking about the Hearts players showed no respect by not applauding the Celtic players collecting their medals and the trophy. Luckily a couple of journalists on Twitter have called bull on his claims. 

Somebody ought to tell Irons that respect is a two way street.  Brown showed no respect whatsoever to Hearts at the final whistle.

23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Most Hearts fan are. 

It’s because of the mentality of “people” like those fans that the pandemic is out of control. 

It’s because of the mentality of “people” like them that we were unable to attend a Cup Final and will be lucky to see a league game TG is season. 

I have run out of sympathy for subhuman trash like tbh. Whether it’s southern English flocking to the beach or weegie ***** congregating outside football grounds, they are all the same. COVID is the least they deserve - they should be stuck in a prison cel for two weeks forced isolation. 

And the Strathclyde cops can wake up and do their jobs as well. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It’s because of the mentality of “people” like those fans that the pandemic is out of control. 

It’s because of the mentality of “people” like them that we were unable to attend a Cup Final and will be lucky to see a league game TG is season. 

I have run out of sympathy for subhuman trash like tbh. Whether it’s southern English flocking to the beach or weegie ***** congregating outside football grounds, they are all the same. COVID is the least they deserve - they should be stuck in a prison cel for two weeks forced isolation. 

Hoping a virus on anybody is also subhuman scum behavior Tbh, imo. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Shut the **** about it then. 

I feel it is important that folk reading this  know not all Hearts fans think like you and  hope other fans get covid. 

Ridiculous comment. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

5 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Yeah and Scott Brown is such a nice guy too...

Brown was out to wind up the Hearts players and the Hearts players gave as good as they got.

As for Eduoard, even my Celtic mate thought doing that to a former teammate was disgraceful...

I really have very little time for this guy after his dive in last year's Cup Final. His arrogance outshines his talent - he missed 2 good chances at least in the match.  

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Zico said:

Kris five bellies was so biased he even got binned by Sky so his semi-literate slavers are best ignored. 

He was the worse of a terrible bunch. 

Absolute slaver cannon that he is. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I really have very little time for this guy after his dive in last year's Cup Final. His arrogance outshines his talent - he missed 2 good chances at least in the match.  

He missed 3 sitters to  make it 3 for them.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Absolutely, my patience has worn out with these idiots, especially today. 

Sensible ex-players who give fair insight into games & teams  tend not get hired by rags like the Sun  - they're only interested in sh1t-stirring controversy, so guys  like Charlie Nick or Provan fit the bill.   Commons now following suit.  Anything to stay relevant I suppose.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

And now Davie Irons is talking to some yokel newspaper in Falkirk talking about the Hearts players showed no respect by not applauding the Celtic players collecting their medals and the trophy. Luckily a couple of journalists on Twitter have called bull on his claims. 

Why the fukk would or should he care one way or another. I take it from that pish he's a mhanky tim? 

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Well then I hope all their media platforms get various viruses and it corrupts all their data,  images they have of themselves having sex with various farmyard animals and neil lennon. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Well then I hope all their media platforms get various viruses and it corrupts all their data,  images they have of themselves having sex with various farmyard animals and neil lennon. 

Outside the Lennon part, that sounds like a party. 

See when Hearts beat Hibs 5-1 the Hibs players ran up the tunnel as fast as their weary legs could carry them as soon as they got their losers medals. 

Gary O'connor even chucked his medal away. 😂

Did any Hearts players or fans give a toss ? 

Why would we ? 

Seymour M Hersh
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Outside the Lennon part, that sounds like a party. 

Why would you let them keep their pics of popcorn teeth? 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

The podgy turd should get a job as a Toby Jug model instead of spouting keech. 

Feckin barrel faced fartpiece.

Beautifully put as usual 👏🏾👍🏽

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏brilliant...

14 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I feel it is important that folk reading this  know not all Hearts fans think like you and  hope other fans get covid. 

Ridiculous comment. 

Enjoy your ever-stricter lockdown and home schooling and closed borders brought on us by the likes of 'them' through in Glasgow (and elsewhere) who seem unable to muster even the slightest bit of common sense and act like they are invincible.

Perhaps a few days worrying about their elderly relatives who have caught the virus may wake them up a bit?

Sorry, i will not pretend to give a **** about a sub-class of people who hold complete disregard for the consequences of their actions. And this is nothing to do with football, by the way, it's to do with the way people act in this country and the fact the authorities have lost control of the situation. They should have kettled everyone in outside Hampden and transported them to a holding pen for two weeks of isolation.

Happy Christmas.

8 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Enjoy your ever-stricter lockdown and home schooling and closed borders brought on us by the likes of 'them' through in Glasgow (and elsewhere) who seem unable to muster even the slightest bit of common sense and act like they are invincible.

Perhaps a few days worrying about their elderly relatives who have caught the virus may wake them up a bit?

Sorry, i will not pretend to give a **** about a sub-class of people who hold complete disregard for the consequences of their actions. And this is nothing to do with football, by the way, it's to do with the way people act in this country and the fact the authorities have lost control of the situation. They should have kettled everyone in outside Hampden and transported them to a holding pen for two weeks of isolation.

Happy Christmas.

Not totally wrong but perhaps a tad extreme ?

At least you are not hoping people catch the bug 

Just now, johnthomas said:

Not totally wrong but perhaps a tad extreme ?

At least you are not hoping people catch the bug 

No.

Sterilised.

13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

In my job I regularly point out that New Testament Greek is considerably more illustrative than English, painting word pictures that the hearer/reader would immediately understand in context.

You, sir, as far as English is concerned, are the exception that proves the rule.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Happy Christmas.

I agree with your general points. 

No defence for Hoping folk catch covid tho. 

Out of order Imo and undermines any point someone may have. 

iwasthere1954
2 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I think he used to sit on the bench for Celtic.

That's correct although the bench snapped in two due to that fat prick sitting on it.

11 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Naisy cleared of any wrongdoing. Roly Poly Commons will be raging’ 😂😂

Is that official??

22 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not really, I would treat them

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Not really, I would treat them

Ofc you would, you'd treat them if folk wished it on them or not. Wishing it on them has no effect on them getting it or not. 

Not the point tho. 

Calling out a group for being scum and on their behavior then wishing a virus on them means that person has lost any credit and any point they had is lost. 

Wishing a virus, especially one that can kill is ridiculous and has no place on a football forum, imo Ofc. 

Last I'll say on it tho. If folk think it's decent or normal to be wishing a virus on folk then fair doos. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Naisy cleared of any wrongdoing. Roly Poly Commons will be raging’ 😂😂

🤣🤣

Quite right.