Kris Commons

neilnunb

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Been flagged up by numerous pundits & media already. 

Naismith will get cited. Knew what he was doing in fairness, and I'm not particularly bothered Brown's the recipient...but he'll get done for it soon enough imo.

It's typical pish of Brown being made out to be the victim though. Every ****ing time. The incident where Naismith elbowed him (not nearly hard enough), Brown was doing the fouling. That goalkeeper too. Every time we had a corner Brown was at it. 

Yeah and Scott Brown is such a nice guy too...

Brown was out to wind up the Hearts players and the Hearts players gave as good as they got.

As for Eduoard, even my Celtic mate thought doing that to a former teammate was disgraceful...

ToadKiller Dog

Standard weegie media tactic make Hearts or the opposition look bad or upto no good to cover up their own faults which we showed up in them .

Make no mistake the celtic board won't be happy with how that game went ,hence you see Lemon praising desomd and Lawell.

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Standard weegie media tactic make Hearts or the opposition look bad or upto no good to cover up their own faults which we showed up in them .

Make no mistake the celtic board won't be happy with how that game went ,hence you see Lemon praising desomd and Lawell.

Definitely. Got through with pure luck which they always seem to carry quite a lot of. 

Genuinely can't wait for Rangers to ruin their 10 in a row. Will be the greatest meltdown ever. 

It’s what the rest of Scottish football is up against I’m afraid,, no wonder we are a total non entity to the rest of world football , Celtic , an over fed large fish in a very unhappy small pond.

JennytheJambo
32 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Fat prick. 

Naismith has a nasty streak? It is not the cup that needs polishing but the halo that Scott Brown wears round his head. They have a manager and ex player who is just as bad. 

I missed this. When did Naismith "trample all over Brown's knee"?

Sounds serious and i can only assume Brown's career is over after such a brutal assualt?

As for the elbow, it was nothing.

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I missed this. When did Naismith "trample all over Brown's knee"?

Sounds serious and i can only assume Brown's career is over after such a brutal assualt?

As for the elbow, it was nothing.

It wasn’t even a good hard proper elbow, Brown was going to go all in on pretending it was and then realised he’d look stupid(er) if he did. 

I have no interest in what Kris Commons has to say. But Naismith's behaviour was irresponsible and totally unacceptable for a player of his experience. If he'd been sent off we'd all be raging at him for letting the club down. 

This dude is seriously overweight. He needs to spend more time in a gym rather than slavering Celtic minded pish in the media .  It's actually quite disgusting to see recently retired pro's let themselves go like that.  Poor guy is going to have a heart attack before the age of 50.

I stopped buying Scottish rags.  The Record and Sun are just OF fanzines.  The day that Kriss Boyd started spouting politics was last straw for me.   If I want political p*** I can watch Question Time but draw the line at some twat ex footballer.  

1 hour ago, stirlo said:

I have no interest in what Kris Commons has to say. But Naismith's behaviour was irresponsible and totally unacceptable for a player of his experience. If he'd been sent off we'd all be raging at him for letting the club down. 

This is my thoughts. We've given guys like Commons ammo and what Naismith done, no matter the opposition player, is well below the standards of the captain of Heart of Midlothian. 

Naismith will get correctly cited and banned. He's let the club down.

2 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I cannot think of any circumstances where standing on Scott Brown could be considered wrong.

If he was on fire?

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

It's typical pish of Brown being made out to be the victim though. Every ****ing time. The incident where Naismith elbowed him (not nearly hard enough), Brown was doing the fouling. That goalkeeper too. Every time we had a corner Brown was at it. 

Thing is with that though, is naismith was actually raising his arm to plead to the ref and brown moved his head into it. 

The Treasurer

Obviously two wrongs don't make a right, but has any section of the media mentioned Browns antics at full time and also when they were 2-0 up.

He went strangely quiet after we equalised

Fukk off commons you prick. Read the first sentence and that was enough. Another septic wankstain with an opinion that only matters to other septic wankstains. 

And now Davie Irons is talking to some yokel newspaper in Falkirk talking about the Hearts players showed no respect by not applauding the Celtic players collecting their medals and the trophy. Luckily a couple of journalists on Twitter have called bull on his claims. 

airdriejambo3
10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Genuinely, when did Naismith stamp on Brown’s knee? Would like to watch it back...for research purposes. 

1st half between 30 -45 minutes i think

Any mention of “Broony” being a complete Arsehole for the last 15 years?

Or, “Broony” play acting to get Naismith sent off at the corner?

Edited by Debut 4

Not even going to click the link but I'm assuming he addresses the smug arrogance of their manager, captain and players in the first half when it was easy street? The countless chuckles, screaming in our players faces etc. 

I'm delighted Naismith, Halliday, Gordon, Haring etc didn't take any of their pish. First time in years that felt like a proper Hearts team, up for the battle. 

bigsuperslim1874
4 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Not even going to click the link but I'm assuming he addresses the smug arrogance of their manager, captain and players in the first half when it was easy street? The countless chuckles, screaming in our players faces etc. 

I'm delighted Naismith, Halliday, Gordon, Haring etc didn't take any of their pish. First time in years that felt like a proper Hearts team, up for the battle. 

Bingo. In many respects, we proved that they are very ordinary and more clubs should be doing what we did in 2nd half onwards.

Put it this way - in the past there has pretty much always been a ‘FFS it’s Celtic on Saturday’ but the way we got about them shows we don’t give a **** as they are really not that good and closer to ‘the rest’ than they have been for eons. I look forward to playing them again and getting wired in about them.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Worry about the antics of your hooped demons, you moronic bellend.

🖕

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6435125/hearts-naismith-nasty-streak-celtic-commons/

These Celtic ***** can’t see the irony when they talk about others having a go at Brown 🙈.

Lovely video of the police once again standing around watching these manky *******s illegally congregating outside Celtic park. Hope they all catch Covid. 

Bazzas right boot

His wee stamp was sneaky. I can see him getting cited for that. 

His "elbow" was nonsense with that coward brown trying to get him sent off. 

Although I hate celtic, brown being captain for them does a disservice to celtic captains of the past, many of who were brilliant players and professionals. 

He's a wee ****ing dick. 

Pasquale for King
57 minutes ago, DS98 said:

He needs to worry more about type 2 diabetes than Naismith and Brown. The fat ride.

As someone with that I can honestly say this post is bang on the money, well said 👍🏽👏🏾

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

These Celtic ***** can’t see the irony when they talk about others having a go at Brown 🙈.

Lovely video of the police once again standing around watching these manky *******s illegally congregating outside Celtic park. Hope they all catch Covid. 

Hope they don't, will continue, the spread all over the shot.

What a moronic thing to say, hoping a group of folk catch covid. 

You lose the morale high ground as soon as you go down that route. 

But, aye. Irony bypass on folk like commons. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, DS98 said:

He needs to worry more about type 2 diabetes than Naismith and Brown. The fat ride.

😂😂

Pasquale for King
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Hope they don't, will continue, the spread all over the shot.

What a moronic thing to say, hoping a group of folk catch covid. 

You lose the morale high ground as soon as you go down that route. 

But, aye. Irony bypass on folk like commons. 

**** them, how can anyone lose the moral high ground over these unwashed paedo enabling ***** 😆😂