***Official Heart of Midlothian v Ayr United Thread***

GinRummy

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No reason why games can't continue bcd. 

Testing should be compulsory and if you can't afford it- forfeit 👍

Cue Morton’s Chairman squealing to the SPFL that Hearts having the funds to do so is an unfair advantage.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• GinRummy

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Big test of Robbies man management skills this one as he's gonna have to lift the guys from the depths after Sundays agony (especially goes for Kingsley & Wighton), added to that the weather looks utterly atrocious this may be a tougher game than it normally would be so any win will do.

Though smashing these back stabbing ****s would be just dandy.:biggrin2:

I’m sure the players will have got over the initial huge disappointment and taken the positives out of a fighting performance - it’s just a pity there will be no fans there to give them a heroes welcome.

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Cue Morton’s Chairman squealing to the SPFL that Hearts having the funds to do so is an unfair advantage.

Yip. 

Safety first tho and tell the tattie scone to sit doon. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Big test of Robbies man management skills this one as he's gonna have to lift the guys from the depths after Sundays agony (especially goes for Kingsley & Wighton), added to that the weather looks utterly atrocious this may be a tougher game than it normally would be so any win will do.

Though smashing these back stabbing ****s would be just dandy.:biggrin2:

I would start Wighton.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Take each game as it comes , horses for courses,  right attitude wel win most i feel , but there will be slip ups along the way,   dodgy pitches awful weather?   It affects both teams of course,  wel get there but it might not be a romp,  as long as we're champions at the end.....

I can see us being 10 clear at the end if the next 4 games. 

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I can see us being 10 clear at the end if the next 4 games. 

Looking at the up and coming fixtures we could telly be in control of the league.

The league season starts now.

Everything so far was geared towards winning the Cup.

I would expect to see a good reaction.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The league season starts now.

Everything so far was geared towards winning the Cup.

I would expect to see a good reaction.

All about setting standards, letting others know that you are going to smash them next time we meet.

Silverware is crucial ,the future mindset of the football department is in its early stages.

On 23/12/2020 at 23:41, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I would start Wighton.

Same. He's either going to use the pain of missing a penalty to motivate himself, or absolutely crumble. 

If he crumbles we need to cut our losses. 

8 hours ago, OTT said:

Same. He's either going to use the pain of missing a penalty to motivate himself, or absolutely crumble. 

A pro should not crumble.

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, OTT said:

I'd give both penalty missers the full 90 minutes. They will lift themselves.

1-0 would do it but a complete humiliation would be more pleasing . 

I’d get the pies on too , we should make a fortune out of their fat ******* of an owner 

6-0 Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

18 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

1-0 would do it but a complete humiliation would be more pleasing

I’d get the pies on too , we should make a fortune out of their fat ******* of an owner 

6-0 Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I concur and ...........:robboyas:.... 3+ -0

been here before

3-0 Hearts and despite being six games into the season Ill say 4 posters on here that still cant work out how to log in.

If we can maintain the performance from the second half of the cup final then we can get a convincing win. This team showed us glimpses of how good they can be and it’s up to them now to do that in every game. We have lots of games coming up and a wee winning run should see us pull away in the league. 
2/3 nil today I think. 

Weather will be a factor.

Need to play the ball on the deck as this wind will affect long balls.

However crosses into the box will be a nightmare for keepers too.

scott herbertson

Got the cup final result right (2-2 after 90 minutes) in our virtual pub betting round but had us to win on penalties aet.

This time I think it will be a pretty dour game but 2-1 of us with Boyce and Halkett (or maybe Berra) to score

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, Forza Cuore said:

HEARTS SMASH! 

(With thanks to the Hulk for the words)

"Hulk apologise for colour.  Hulk no choose green skin.  Hulk blame parents"

Toxteth O'Grady
27 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Weather will be a factor.

Need to play the ball on the deck as this wind will affect long balls.

However crosses into the box will be a nightmare for keepers too.

Aye, I can see this being a low scoring struggle because of the crap weather. Hope  I’m wrong and we smash them though. 

Ayr United are pretty solid at the back. That said, we should have enough to overcome them. 2-0 to Hearts. The three points are more important than how many goals we score.

5 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Ayr United are pretty solid at the back. That said, we should have enough to overcome them. 2-0 to Hearts. The three points are more important than how many goals we score.

Indeed, the win is most important. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Anyone else having problems with the Hearts TV webpage?  When I try to open the TV home webpage, I just get a page with lettering for the three options for watching this afternoon's games filling the screen, rather than the various videos of previous matches, interviews etc.  And I can't seem to log in to the ppv webpage.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Anyone else having problems with the Hearts TV webpage?  When I try to open the TV home webpage, I just get a page with lettering for the three options for watching this afternoon's games filling the screen, rather than the various videos of previous matches, interviews etc.  And I can't seem to log in to the ppv webpage.

hearts fc.jpg

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

hearts fc.jpg

Aye, that exactly.  But when I select the ppv option and try to log in, nothing happens after I put my login details in the boxes and hit the sign in button.  It just sits there.  I've tried both firefox and chrome and get the same. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Just now, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Aye, that exactly.  But when I select the ppv option and try to log in, nothing happens after I put my login details in the boxes and hit the sign in button.  It just sits there.  I've tried both firefox and chrome and get the same. 

Just tried the Hearts tv subscriber option and that gets me to the usual videos page, so I can get Laurie's commentary.  But I still can't register for ppv.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

I read something the other day on here regarding how to view Hearts TV. Not sure what thread it is on mate.

There are two ways , one through the season ticket and the other is PPV.

Maybe not your issue, they have separate log ins.

I am probably no help

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I read something the other day on here regarding how to view Hearts TV. Not sure what thread it is on mate.

There are two ways , one through the season ticket and the other is PPV.

Maybe not your issue, they have separate log ins.

I am probably no help

Ta. Aye, there was some folk getting the two mixed up ealry on.  I've used the ppv for other games, so I shouldn't be having a problem.  I'm assuming technical glitch.  I'll email Hearts and raise it.

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Ta. Aye, there's was some folk gettign the two mixed up ealry on.  I've used the ppv for other games, so I shouldn't be having  aproblem.  I'm assuming technical glitch.  I'll email Hearts and raise it.

I may look for the article for you mate, it explains everything .

Hearts host Ayr United at Tynecastle Park on Boxing Day and fans have three ways to watch all of the action.

The table-topping Jambos face the Honest Men in Gorgie in a 3pm kick off.

Season ticket holders, Hearts TV International subscribers and Pay Per View customers can all watch the match live. Please see the relevant section for full details on how to login and watch the game.

Season Ticket holders

All season ticket holders, unless they have opted out of taking the games as part of the club’s Alternative Value Season Ticket Package, will be able to watch the game live at www.heartsfcpass.com.

www.heartsfcpass.com is a brand new platform solely for season ticket holders, and is the URL that season ticket holders will visit to watch all available games going forward.

Click on the homepage’s main image to access the login screen. Your username is formatted name-surname-customer ref number, so if your name is John Smith and your customer ref number is 12345 then your username will be john-smith-12345.

If you have a double-barreled name, ie John Jim Smith, then your username will be john-jim-smith-12345.

If your details only have an initial instead of a full first name, ie J Smith, then your username will be j-smith-12345.

Finally, some season ticket holders have a dash and an extra number in their customer ref number, ie 12345-1, in this case your username will be john-smith-12345-1.

The password is your customer ref number.

We would strongly encourage season ticket holders to visit www.heartsfcpass.com and test their login details as soon as possible to make sure they can access the site. If there are any issues then please contact [email protected]

Please note that any new season tickets purchased 24-hours before the day of a game will not be able to access the live match stream.

Pay Per View

Fans of both teams can register for PPV by clicking here or visiting https://ppv.heartsfc.co.uk/events and registering your details in the top right of the screen. Once your details are registered and you are logged in, you can purchase the PPV by clicking on the graphic in the centre of the page and then selecting ‘Purchase Game Pass’.

The PPV site is a unique site and login details for Hearts TV or heartsfcpass.com will not work. Fans that purchase PPV should watch the game at https://ppv.heartsfc.co.uk/ and not on Hearts TV or heartsfcpass.com 

Users are encouraged to remember their login details when registering. If there any issues logging in then please contact [email protected] ahead of kick off on Saturday.

Hearts TV International

Hearts TV International subscribers can access the new Hearts TV website which has the same URL as the previous site (https://heartstv.heartsfc.co.uk/) to watch the game.

Live audio commentary will be available to Hearts TV subscribers inside the UK & Ireland.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
5 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I may look for the article for you mate, it explains everything .

Thanks - sorted now.  Turns out it was a passsword issue, although I don't recall ever changing it.  Fine now though.  Ticket bought, standing at the bar of the virtual Diggers with a a virtual pie and pint.

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Thanks - sorted now.  Turns out it was a passsword issue, although I don't recall ever changing it.  Fine now though.  Ticket bought, standing at the bar of the virtual Diggers with a a virtual pie and pint.

Are you the guy in the skinnys though ?

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic