It’s such hard work to get there...

Big Slim Stylee

Салатные палочки

It is hard work but it's possible, even with an average side. We beat arguably two of the best sides in Scotland right now to get there and took the other one right to the death. We can and will, do it again. 

Big Slim Stylee
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It is hard work but it's possible, even with an average side. We beat arguably two of the best sides in Scotland right now to get there and took the other one right to the death. We can and will, do it again. 

Yes we can. We made them look ordinary in that second half. But they made us look irrelevant in the first half.

Players like Halkett, Kingsley, Ginnelly, Smith, Irving can all use it as fuel to get back there and right everything.

I don't think many of the rest will get there again for us. Maybe Naismith and Halliday. Gordon possibly but the likes of Walker, Berra, White won't get that opportunity again IMO

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Rangers Hibs Celtic.  Tough run, didn't lose any of them but no trophy. 

Sore one. Knocked out Motherwell and Aberdeen last season too.

Then you can lose to Alloa.

Yeah its tough but we can be a good team again and reach more 

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Rangers Hibs Celtic.  Tough run, didn't lose any of them but no trophy. 

Sore one. Knocked out Motherwell and Aberdeen last season too.

Then you can lose to Alloa.

Yeah its tough but we can be a good team again and reach more 

Thought that was ours. I just thought that was ours :(

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Thought that was ours. I just thought that was ours :(

I had a feeling we would win, given we couldn't celebrate properly. Thought that would be a very Hearts thing to do.

Well chuffed Neilson has restored spirit and balls 

It can be done! We actually have a very good first 11 imo and a very good coaching team too, I still think we are 3 quality players away from winning a trophy though.

We now need another CB as Berra is not good enough against the top sides anymore and is just going to get worse now, I would like the boy Gallagher who plays for Scotland, Is a bit Younger than berra and i feel he would be a great partner for Halkett or Souttar.

I feel we also need another pacy winger as if/when Ginnelly is injured, we need someone who is a like for like replacement and can chip in with goals? Perhaps the boy we have been linked with ? Robert?could be a good addition? Is he as fast as ginelly?

Lastly i think we need a striker, However maybe a different kind of striker to boyce or naisy, i feely we need someone who is big, strong, can score goals and hold the ball up front well and bring others in, a sort of kevin kyle type striker.

If we could get those 3 positions rectified then i think we can go from strength to strength and perhaps get back to another cup final soon, maybe even in may.

Such a shame the 1st half was terrible.  Neilson can say it's a wonder strike and a penalty but he's wrong.  We were terrible and that gives me great encouragement.  When we had a go in the 2nd half we pretty much outplayed them.  Neilson must know our 1st half tactics were wrong and will learn from that.

13 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I can imagine how the players are feeling. 

But thank you all for that second half performance. 

HHGH

...and for two very memorable victories against Sevco and H1b5. 

It’s just typical that last season we were a Premiership team fit for the championship and this season we are a championship team fit for the Premiership.  

Always thought as a club that we never reached enough Scottish cup finals.  Once in 60s, 70s and 80s was poor.  Twice in 90s with a win was better.    I think we should be getting to final at least every 4 years.  I know the draw can make a difference but we have lost to some poor teams over the years.  

That's 3 finals since 2012, 3 in 8 years. We've been in the Championship for 2 of those 8 years too. It's not the worst record just felt like at least 2 of them were winnable. As others have said we need to ensure we are fully focussed on the cups moving forward. 

We’re getting close to winning a cup again. Somebody please knock Celtic out though or give us them at home before the semis 

And of course we wouldn’t want Rangers at any stage so someone needs to do them on an off day too. 

jack D and coke

It’s still sore for me. 
Very nearly the most unbelievably glorious game I’ve ever watched Hearts play. We had it...it was right there ffs....

Hearts man.....😭😭

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We’re getting close to winning a cup again. Somebody please knock Celtic out though or give us them at home before the semis 

And of course we wouldn’t want Rangers at any stage so someone needs to do them on an off day too. 

Itching to play them pansies