Kettlewell Sacked

TyphoonJambo

Ha frigging ha, how's them apples? Another team on the slide.

Edited by TypoonJambo

queensferryjambo

Taking his medicine from the same man who told Ann Budge to take her medicine................

Hopefully Roy MacGregor will be taking a spoonful as well when his team drop out the league.

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Did his press conference after being sacked. Respect for that. 

About time Uncle Roy showed some accountability for his decisions.

Nah I want to see him pass us on the way down ...... via a pharmacy 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Global Energy haven't had a great year either I'm told. 

Some size of an operation he set up, a lot sitting fairly quiet and likely to be a while yet.

Big spending might not be on this time 

14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Headlines: 

Ross County say it's about time we were looking at Reconstruction!

both them and Dundee (if they drop into the bottom two) will be screaming for it.........guaranteed

50 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Taking his medicine from the same man who told Ann Budge to take her medicine................

Hopefully Roy MacGregor will be taking a spoonful as well when his team drop out the league.

Such a difficult choice of who I want to go down - 2 out of Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren! 🤔

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Such a difficult choice of who I want to go down - 2 out of Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren! 🤔

2 only if Scumdee don't get to the play off final

Firmly in the ABS camp

50 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Did his press conference after being sacked. Respect for that. 

About time Uncle Roy showed some accountability for his decisions.

In fairness to him he showed a bit class doing that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55378487

Certainly a lot more more class than the shithouse of an owner has. 

Delighted if this club go down, would serve their shitehouse of an owner right. County have been a downward trajectory since last season and I honestly believe we would have overtaken them if we had been given the chance we deserved to complete the season

It won't be long until those creepy lips are opening up for his medicine...can't wait!

Hamilton to get pumped by Dunfermline in the play offs please.

11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It won't be long until those creepy lips are opening up for his medicine...can't wait!

I’d rather ICT went up with us. Dunfermline are high up the naughty list for me 

31 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I’d rather ICT went up with us. Dunfermline are high up the naughty list for me 

Definitely. I think Dunfermline have a bit more about them though unfortunately.

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

What an odd response. 

Not at all. I thought the same as Colin. It was a very weird comment to make initially.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

No - Hamilton to get pumped by ICT in the play offs please.

17 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Cool but the owner of Ross County extols his Christian values regularly (apart from when he’s shagging his secretary and divorcing his wife).  He displayed  the exact opposite of Christian values when making his ‘Hearts should take their medicine’ statements in the summer. 

That’s why I said it was an odd response. 

Roy2.png

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Cool but the owner of Ross County extols his Christian values regularly (apart from when he’s shagging his secretary and divorcing his wife).  He displayed  the exact opposite of Christian values when making his ‘Hearts should take their medicine’ statements in the summer. 

That’s why I said it was an odd response. 

Perhaps if you'd not been quite so obtuse.

If he's a hypocrite, don't worry, relegation will be the least of his troubles.

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

County and Hamilton go down, St Midden go bust, the perfect hat trick.

millerjames398
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Add a beard to Eddie Munster and you have Stuart Kettlewell...

300.ButchPatrick.EddieMunster_tg.111110.thumb.jpg.5b60e1e76f23c23bd49d0c81d830ff98.jpg

😆 im sure that wee Brian mcglauchlan that played with celtic years ago, was cloned from eddie munster😆🇱🇻

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

County and Hamilton go down, St Midden go bust, the perfect hat trick.

If Carlsberg did relegations....😊

48 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Read Huxley lately?  "Assumption," ""Invention of the mind," " preconception," " setting out intentionally to refute Christian morality, not as an exercise in metaphysics but so we could do what we want," "denying ANY meaning to life, so that they could know 'freedom' from any serial inhibitions," the sad sirene tale of the humanist and you think I'm kidding myself? (PS Aldous)

Anyway, if I'm wrong, at least I will have known a depth of love and grace in my life experientally and a challenging intellectual adventure in theology.

If I'm right, well  see ya!  Unless!!!

A very good point Colin, I already posted to say that nobody knows if they are right or wrong on this subject, and while I'm not a believer, I respect the rights of people who do believe, in whatever version of events they believe in.  I have absolutely no evidence to say that they are wrong and that I know better, and maybe when the time comes for me to shuffle off this mortal coil I'll realise that I was wrong all along.

While I'm not a religious person, I have read the bible, old and new testaments, never got onto the Quran as it wasn't readily available in my youth, but maybe something I could pick up as there's bog all else to do at the moment.

I've always been of the view that the 10 commandments were unnecessary, only one commandment was needed, treat others as you'd have others treat you.  If we all did that, then the world would be a far better place.  

Just had a look on the county website, still no news item on Kettlewell’s sacking. Tinpot club leaving the manager to announce his own sacking, while MacGregor hides in the background. Really hope they go down

Edited by HMFC 86
Typo

avhudtheteeshirt

His break with our demotion when they were in free fall in the league, never lasted long did it!!!

SPFL should be hanging their heads in shame, everyone knew who was going down last season, but they chose to pick on us!!!!

highlandjambo3
15 hours ago, Thomaso said:

2 go down and 1 goes bust...............that do you 👍

15 hours ago, S Form said:

Sincerely hope Ross County go down and then keep tumbling.

I've always liked Ross County, my partner is from Wester Ross so took her to their Cup final against Dundee Utd. Good support from a low population, out perform ICT by quite a bit on crowds. However, this changed in March.