Time to be legends.

John Findlay

I know there is a separate thread for the cup final and I could have posted this there.

However, I have to say straight away that I personally I'm not feeling confident for tomorrow, it's the least confident I have ever felt for which will be my ninth Scottish cup final since my birth in April 1963.

1968, 1976, 1986, 1996, 1998, 2006, 2012, 2019 and 2020. My record currently stands at won three, lost five. 

I would dearly love that to change to won four, lost five.

I want you the current Hearts players( it's always about the players for me), to prove my feelings wrong. I want you to go out there and give your all and more for Heart of Midlothian football club and supporters. Although we will not be in the stadium, be rest assured we will be screaming at the top of our voices from our homes and wherever we are watching the game.

This is your opportunity to become LEGENDS in our eyes and I truly mean LEGENDS.

By all means have respect for Celtic, but under no circumstances FEAR THEM. They are not supermen, they are like you footballers and they are there for the beating. Yes you can beat them, prove me the doubting Thomas wrong, HAVE THE BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN AND YOU WILL BEAT THEM. You have dealt with the Rangers, you have dealt with our fiercest rival, Hibernian, now deal with the real villains of 2020, the real villains behind our expulsion to the championship, so they could get their tainted title.

We stopped them from reaching 70 games undefeated three years ago.

Now it is time to step upto the plate again and stop them from making it twelve trophies in a row and their much vaunted quadruple treble.

Now is your time. CARPE DIEM.