Who is Wade married to some dolly bird if I remember correctly 

Sammi Marsh - she's in the audience.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sammi Marsh - she's in the audience.

Cheers I thought it was some tv sports person 

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Wade is a horrible twat.. Dulux took us to the Masters in Edinburgh, and gave us VIP tickets so we had access to the players lounge, bar and practice area.. Wade completely ignored most folks.. Incidentally the player I thought to be a complete cock ( Adrian Lewis) was absolutely brilliant.. Stood and had a drink with us, and never refused anyone a picture 

Seen him outside Wembley before a play off final getting phots with his girlfriend at the time - Helen Chamberlain.

It was probably more her though as he looked like a spare prick at wedding as not many people seem to know who he was.

Took me some time before it dawned on me who he was. Just used to seeing him in a darts shirt

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

Cheers I thought it was some tv sports person 

He used to go out with Helen from Soccer AM if that's who you had in mind. 

Also, if you recall the days when the darts had the walk on girls, Hazel O'Sullivan is the partner of Andros Townsend. She was a regular every week on the Premier League circuit. 

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, Sooperstar said:

She was one of the darts walk on girls.

Ah okay I was racking my brain wife thought he was married to her that used to Helen Chamberlain sky sports 

Rupert Pupkin
3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Seen him outside Wembley before a play off final getting phots with his girlfriend at the time - Helen Chamberlain.

It was probably more her though as he looked like a spare prick at wedding as not many people seem to know who he was.

Took me some time before it dawned on me who he was. Just used to seeing him in a darts shirt

Being a cock must give him something.. He ended up with a walk on girl.🤷🏻🤷🏻

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

He used to go out with Helen from Soccer AM if that's who you had in mind. 

Also, if you recall the days when the darts had the walk on girls, Hazel O'Sullivan is the partner of Andros Townsend. She was a regular every week on the Premier League circuit. 

Wife was right cheers 

Maroon Sailor
Just now, Rupert Pupkin said:

Being a cock must give him something.. He ended up with a walk on girl.🤷🏻🤷🏻

Believe Hells Bells dumped him when he started putting on the beef

Rupert Pupkin

Get in...  Wade oot.

I really feel Gary has a great shot at a 3rd , playing horrifically, but still producing it when it matters.. 

49 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Don't know about that. Pyke (?) basically has Smith with the trophy already.

Yh i said that in a group chat. How it came over to me too. No point in anyone playing him as its his already

Maroon Sailor
20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Gordon Bennett. He must be hung like Johnny Holmes or something. 

Gordon Bennett is hung like a rooster 

The_razors_edge
2 hours ago, Rupert Pupkin said:

Wade is a horrible twat.. Dulux took us to the Masters in Edinburgh, and gave us VIP tickets so we had access to the players lounge, bar and practice area.. Wade completely ignored most folks and had a stinking attitude . Incidentally the player I thought to be a complete cock ( Adrian Lewis) was absolutely brilliant.. Stood and had a drink with us, and never refused anyone a picture 

Andy Hamilton’s wife had a cracker of a black eye.. Adrian told us she has been involved in a fight the night previous..😂😂😂

Adrian Lewis is an absolute gent. I took the wife and kids to an outdoor darts event at Dalkeith country park back in August 2020 and he was really accommodating, happily getting his picture taken with my kids just before he was about to do his walk on. I also know other people who have met him who have said the same - friendly, chatty and had time for everyone. And I was also like you - thought he was a bit of a cock. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Some darts. Gutted for Gary, delighted for Peter, I really like Michael and wouldn't mind him winning it, but the crowd need telt. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Mardle saying the referee was having a great game.

Not so sure when you take so long to say 180 that you have to speed up the name of the next player and what they need when on a finish and then on one occasion not far off nearly stopping at 108.

Edited by DETTY29

12 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Mardle saying the referee was having a great game.

Not so sure when you take so long to say 180 that you have to speed up the name of the next player and what they need when on a finish and then on one occasion not far off nearly stopping at 108.

Was early on the referee got himself so confused he told Anderson what he required just after Andersons go and Anderson had to tell him it wasnt his darts

Edited by sadj

I like how the narrative is already - Michael Smith has been the outstanding player by a distance despite Wright setting new records for 180s etc. 

Jesus Christ, that arsehole commentator handing Smith the trophy before he's even won the first leg...which he then loses 🤣

Maroon Sailor

Dearie me

What a shocking leg by both players

Couldn't hit a barn door between them

28 darts needed by Smith to win the leg

1-1 1st set