• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

• Jamhammer

• GinRummy

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has Moore left the club ?  Genuine question.  Can think it’s the only reason Frears on the bench.

From what I saw of Moore he rarely had an end product.

4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Hope Boyce scores for a change

Hope so - he really needs to step up to the plate now.

Just now, frankblack said:

Perhaps Roberts isn't fit?

Robbie said everyone was available except Souttar through the week. May have picked up a knock mind.

Roberts Henderson and Moore are the three players who, added to this squad, represent our total first team squad of 21. Understandable that RN is looking for a couple more.

With Berra over Popescu today looks like that will be the way we go next week.

I wonder if Robbie fanices the same team but with Gino in for White.

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

From what I saw of Moore he rarely had an end product.

from what i've seen of frear and roberts, they've bearly had a begining

Anyone know why Haring's only been making the bench for the past few games? I hadn't heard of any new injury or fitness concerns but might have missed this. I know he's been getting on as a subbie, but had hoped he'd have been back as a first-pick, especially as it was looking like he was at the start of the season.

Robbie just easing him back in slowly but surely and saving him for the SC final, I hope.

White and Irving on that left center side will surely concede a goal, or lead to chances.   So long as we outscore them I am not bothered. 

Looks like a 4-2-3-1

Edited by HMFC01

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Roberts Henderson and Moore are the three players who, added to this squad, represent our total first team squad of 21. Understandable that RN is looking for a couple more.

Souttar, Brandon, Zlamal,Damour, Mcgill with a few like Cochrane, Doyle, C Smith, Hamilton out on loan. That makes 30. We definitely need better players, not more bodies for the sake of it in a 27 game season. You sound like Levein 😆

25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has Moore left the club ?  Genuine question.  Can think it’s the only reason Frears on the bench.

Much of a muchness both shite

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Much of a muchness both shite

I really wanted Moore and Henderson to break through. But every time I saw them they just didn't cut it. 

Cochrane for a while did, then completely dipped. And Mcdonald looked like there may be a player there. When he did well it was very noticeable, but at times (not that he had many times) he was in the Moore bracket. But fir a young lad I would have liked to see him loaned out to see what he developed into as there was undoubtedly potential there.

Frear. I'm at a complete loss. Him and Popescu are the only signings that baffled me. They must have very good agents.

4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I really wanted Moore and Henderson to break through. But every time I saw them they just didn't cut it. 

Cochrane for a while did, then completely dipped. And Mcdonald looked like there may be a player there. When he did well it was very noticeable, but at times (not that he had many times) he was in the Moore bracket. But fir a young lad I would have liked to see him loaned out to see what he developed into as there was undoubtedly potential there.

Frear. I'm at a complete loss. Him and Popescu are the only signings that baffled me. They must have very good agents.

Moore has been at the club a long time and is at an age where he really should be a first team regular or moved on.

4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Signings you mentioned are championship squad fillers 👍

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Souttar, Brandon, Zlamal,Damour, Mcgill with a few like Cochrane, Doyle, C Smith, Hamilton out on loan. That makes 30. We definitely need better players, not more bodies for the sake of it in a 27 game season. You sound like Levein 😆

make it 22 then, I wouldn.t consider any of the others as members of the first team squad in any meaningful way, though  McGill is one who will be eventually.

Edited by upgotheheads

7 minutes ago, Primavera said:

What time does the ppv usually start? First time I've tried it and its a pita on a TV, logged in OK now but just a black feed?

mines not on yet, bit early, maybe another 10 mins

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sorry but I'm 63. What is this left centre pish ? 

Is it in the hole, up the arse or a false number 9 ? 

Haha I'm 68,they don't appear to have left halfs anymore 

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

mines not on yet, bit early, maybe another 10 mins

Ok, thanks, was starting to think I'd need to hook up laptop or cast it.

1 minute ago, Primavera said:

Ok, thanks, was starting to think I'd need to hook up laptop or cast it.

Usually about 15 minutes before ko. Or  now!

willie wallace
1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Haha I'm 68,they don't appear to have left halfs anymore 

67 here.Always wonder why they always talk about a no.10 but never a no.8.

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye, its very random.😵

I hve just had a notice saying that I have been rate limited for making too many selections when trying to find the live channel? 

When does it start?

Edited by upgotheheads

17 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Yet both played in Scotland previously and to a reasonable extent, were known quantities.   That makes it more worrying.

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

I hve just had a notice saying that I have been rate limited for making too many selections when trying to find the live channel? 

rate limited, 😧, new one to me.

16 minutes ago, Primavera said:

What time does the ppv usually start? First time I've tried it and its a pita on a TV, logged in OK now but just a black feed?

should be on now bro

13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sorry but I'm 63. What is this left centre pish ? 

Is it in the hole, up the arse or a false number 9 ? 

Pardon me, the left and center positions.   Assuming it's a 4-4-2 with white and Irving on those left positions.   With berra behind them, it will be a test of where they are as a unit.   I think we may be weak defensively on that side of the team. 

😀