• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the first day in the north pole was hectic to say the least with people not unvoting people, wrong vote counts and generally making it hard for the poor mod. The town had it in for one person though, and that was Stuart. 

She was enjoying festivities on the beach with the rest of her family when the good people of the town came and banished her and banned her from getting any presents.

Stuart - naughty Australian sister is dead.

Stuart's brother was so scared after seeing that what happens to naughty kids that he turned into a good kid.

Night stuff please 

6 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Get in,  not a bad result, one less naughty group allowed to have night activity and a player added to the townies 

The twins night activity could be beneficial to the town though?

Another townie though.

Morgaro Gomis

Really sorry guys, spent the day watching the football and totally forgot about this game. 

Just tried to catch up there and my head got wrecked with all the switches 😂

Not the worst day result, getting rid of one possible assassin duo and adding a townie to the mix. 

Night came and there were was a lot of activity going on in the world.

Santa was keeping an eye on things but he saved someone who didn't need saved.

The three wise men investigated someone good.

It was the Scottish kids turn for mischief and they decided to investigate someone who they found to be good.

The goons were out to kill and they turned their attention to someone travelling on a camel in the dessert. They snuck up behind Caspar and killed him. Yvonne - mason is dead.

It is now day. Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

3. AlimOzturk

4. Dawnrazor

5. Boof

6. Dunks

7. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

8. Morgaro Gomis

9. Bunny Munro

10. AndyNic

11. Rudi Skacel

12. jambosean75

13. iantjambo

14. milky_26

15. Riddley Walker

16. Smack

17. Marvin

18. Dandyman79

Not a good first day/night.

The twins could have helped the town, and losing a mason is obviously bad.

Two good players known though.

Edited by Bunny Munro

@Shapes - how do you report the investigations to the folk doing the investigations? Do you tell them the role or just good/naughty/bad?

I know what you tell the town - just wondered if the investigators got that little bit more detail for good investigations.

And if anyone happened to investigate me - good is as much as you'd get. No extras with me.

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Night came and there were was a lot of activity going on in the world.

Santa was keeping an eye on things but he saved someone who didn't need saved.

The three wise men investigated someone good.

It was the Scottish kids turn for mischief and they decided to investigate someone who they found to be good.

The goons were out to kill and they turned their attention to someone travelling on a camel in the dessert. They snuck up behind Caspar and killed him. Yvonne - mason is dead.

It is now day. Deadline 9pm tomorrow.

Ffs not great losing a mason so early on, on the plus side the cop and doc is still in play and the cop and mason now have a trusted townie, not sure what to make of the the first of the 2 remaining naughty groups finding someone good, hopefully they haven't found the cop or mason or doc and it's only a townie 

Just now, Boof said:

@Shapes - how do you report the investigations to the folk doing the investigations? Do you tell them the role or just good/naughty/bad?

I know what you tell the town - just wondered if the investigators got that little bit more detail for good investigations.

And if anyone happened to investigate me - good is as much as you'd get. No extras with me.

Shapes already said they would now good bad or naughty

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Was just thinking the same 

Two Aussies down and I'm not deid. 🙄 Will be contributing next to nothing tomorrow, good, bad or drivel since Sunday is the Lord's day. And Sunday is always busy for me. Praying and that obvs.

10 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Not a good first day/night.

The twins could have helped the town, and losing a mason is obviously bad.

Two good players know though.

Hopefully. I was trying to draw fire, this definitely isn't an elaborate Inception style bluff.

Edited by Smack

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Just good, bad or naughty 

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Just good, bad or naughty 

:thumbsup:

Well, now that day 2 is under way and some folk have a little bit more info I can exclusively reveal...

...bugger all.

Thus I can be considered one of the more expendable players. If you refrain from lynching me long enough to get yesterday's spreadsheet up that might shed some light on happenings.

Tenaciousdandy

Day 1 voting patterns

rudi votes yvonne  
smack votes rudi  
ian votes riddley  
dunks votes sheldon  
bunny votes ian  
yvonne votes stuart  
andy votes stuart  
marvin votes morgaro  
sean votes marvin  
dandy votes dawn  
dawn votes dandy  
alim votes stuart  
morgaro votes boof  
stuart votes milky  
milky votes smack  
sean unvotes marvin  
riddley votes alim  
boof votes dunks  
sean votes boof  
stuart votes
boof didn't count

sean unvotes boof  
sean votes stuart  
sean unvotes stuart  
sheldon votes bunny  
stuart votes
yvonne didnt count

sean votes boof  
sean unvotes boof  
stuart unvotes milky  
sean votes dawn  
stuart votes dawn  
sean unvotes dawn  
sean votes stuart  
dawn unvote
boof (didn't vote him)

dawn votes
stuart (still had a vote on me)

Morgaro Gomis

That is not a good result at all. Partially saved by some folks knowing that little bit of extra information. 

Rudi vote Yvonne
Smack vote Rudi
IanT vote Riddley
Dunks vote Sheldon
Bunny vote IanT
Yvonne vote Stuart
AndyNic vote Stuart
Marvin vote Morgaro
Sean vote Marvin
Dandyman vote Dawnrazor
Dawnrazor vote Dandyman
AlimO vote Stuart
Morgaro vote Boof
Stuart vote milky
milky vote Smack
Sean unvote Marvin
Riddley vote AlimO
Boof vote Dunks
Sean vote Boof
Sean unvote Boof
Sean vote Stuart
Sean unvote Stuart
Sheldon vote Bunny
Sean vote Boof
Sean unvote Boof
Stuart unvote milky
Sean vote Dawnrazor
Stuart vote Dawnrazor
Sean unvote Dawnrazor
Sean vote Stuart

That's what I've got but I'd better make no claims about how accurate it is :lol: 

I now have a 100% trust list of 

Boof

And looking back did give me just the hint, the merest inkling of goodness about

Bunny Munro

The rest of you are still dodgy af.

Goon list is more or less the same as yesterday apart from Yvonne who perished.

Marv - Marv

Rudi - Grinch

Dandyman - Scrooge

AndyNic - Hans Gruber

Dunks seemed to be the only one who vaguely supported Stuart. Maybe they were related or maybe a clever goon would defend someone who they know isn't a goon but looks set for the chop.

We'll probably get the "bound to be a goon voting Stuart" theory. Don't necessarily buy into that since the goons can quite easily relax and vote elsewhere as long as one of them isn't in danger. 

I'll pick up Yvonne's baton and give y'all half a goon list. No doubt she'll be thinking WTF is Boof doing? He hates goon lists...

I do but there's just a nagging feeling I have about

1) Marvin

2) Rudi

So whilst, on a technicality, not a goon list, they're the two (at the moment) who need to convince me most that they're not worthy of a vote.

Tenaciousdandy

Few players possibly trying to flying under the radar, bunny, alim morgaro, sheldon and Ian have all been very quiet

vote ian 

hes not usually this quiet  unlike the other players mentioned 

11 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Few players possibly trying to flying under the radar, bunny, alim morgaro, sheldon and Ian have all been very quiet

vote ian 

Rudi? Posted 3 times and two of them were about golf ffs. Shocking contribution. I feel like you might have noticed that 😏

On 04/12/2020 at 22:23, Rudi Skacel said:

Vote yvonne

16 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Morning all. Early saturday start for me. Heading over to Gullane to play number 1. Hopefully the course is in good condition after yesterday!

9 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

it was certainly a challenge today. Played through sun, wind, hail storm and rain. Thats links golf though! My mate is a member of Gullane so we play there a few times, having the 3 courses aswell is fantastic!

12 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

vote ian 

I'm not trying to hide, just not really sure what I can add.

Not a lot going on.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Smack said:

Rudi? Posted 3 times and two of them were about golf ffs. Shocking contribution. I feel like you might have noticed that 😏

Yeah I forgot to add rudi to the list, he has been quiter than he usually is also, he also wasn't almost lynched on day one which is unusual  

Morgaro Gomis

I have been quiet, I do concede that - not through any game plan or anything though; just forgetting about the game. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's a Saturday night in fairness, could well be the cause of certain players being quiet.

Maybe a few hangovers tomorrow 😂

7 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

vote ian 

You’re right. I was very quiet yesterday. Due to a ****** of a hangover and spent most of the day curled up on the couch :lol:

Should be more active today. I’ll need to have a proper look at yesterday’s posts.

Riddley is a goon though 😁

Morning all.

After the last game my suspicions immediately go to the quietest of posters. Let's see the post count before the deadline tonight and I'll save my vote until later this afternoon before jumping in. 

10 hours ago, Smack said:

Marv - Marv

Rudi - Grinch

Dandyman - Scrooge

AndyNic - Hans Gruber

Dunks seemed to be the only one who vaguely supported Stuart. Maybe they were related or maybe a clever goon would defend someone who they know isn't a goon but looks set for the chop.

We'll probably get the "bound to be a goon voting Stuart" theory. Don't necessarily buy into that since the goons can quite easily relax and vote elsewhere as long as one of them isn't in danger. 

Hans Gruber! 🤬

10 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

vote ian 

Dawn also very quiet...

Morning folks, shame we lost Yvonne but we did get one the naughty kids.

Still tricky who to trust as a lot of votes from yesterday were based on little evidence. 

Sean did his usual opening day vote changes so nothing suspect there. I could go for one of the players voting Yvonne but they wouldn't have known she was a Mason.

So based on limited info so far...

Vote IanT not buying his hangover excuse - can't do the time then don't do the crime.

Vote AndyNic. 

Something jumping out as not right about him. Not sure what but I don’t think he is playing his usual game. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Vote AndyNic. 

Something jumping out as not right about him. Not sure what but I don’t think he is playing his usual game. 

To be fair I've only played 3 games before this one and I've been a different role in each of them so I don't really have a 'game' to play. 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote AndyNic. 

One thing hasn't changed in each of the games though and this is me going gung ho for the goons and the further the game goes on the more you'll see the same 👍🏼

morning 

pish losing a mason though good that we broke up a bad pair and gained a townie

not sure who to go for yet

18 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

One thing hasn't changed in each of the games though and this is me going gung ho for the goons and the further the game goes on the more you'll see the same 👍🏼

Worked out well the last games that strategy 😂

13 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm thinking there will be a change in role for someone.

Posted 2 minutes before deadline when there didn't seem to be any concerted effort to try to save Stuart.

This was my 'Ah...could Stuart be Bunny's other half?' moment.

So in the interests of starting a fight - could the real Stuart-partner step forward and we'll get rid of Bunny?

Doing so will make the real Stuart-other-half unvoteable due to their townliness and if the goons/naughty kids subsequently try to get rid then the town ought to appreciate the self-sacrifice since we're only losing a vanilla townie rather than a really good guy.

If nobody steps forward...does that mean Bunny has to be the now-good Aussie kid? And thus unvoteable - and perhaps worthy of some Doc-attention tonight? Is there anything I'm missing?

Surely nobody else would know about the naughty-kid pairings?

Sorry if I'm launching you under a bus, Bunny, but it's for the good of the town.

And if I'm barking up a completely wrong tree - that's not unusual for me :lol: 

Your thoughts, please...

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Posted 2 minutes before deadline when there didn't seem to be any concerted effort to try to save Stuart.

This was my 'Ah...could Stuart be Bunny's other half?' moment.

So in the interests of starting a fight - could the real Stuart-partner step forward and we'll get rid of Bunny?

Doing so will make the real Stuart-other-half unvoteable due to their townliness and if the goons/naughty kids subsequently try to get rid then the town ought to appreciate the self-sacrifice since we're only losing a vanilla townie rather than a really good guy.

If nobody steps forward...does that mean Bunny has to be the now-good Aussie kid? And thus unvoteable - and perhaps worthy of some Doc-attention tonight? Is there anything I'm missing?

Surely nobody else would know about the naughty-kid pairings?

Sorry if I'm launching you under a bus, Bunny, but it's for the good of the town.

And if I'm barking up a completely wrong tree - that's not unusual for me :lol: 

Your thoughts, please...

Against the rules to outright state your role. Not sure if that is the same even if your role is no longer viable. 

11 hours ago, Smack said:

Marv - Marv

Rudi - Grinch

Dandyman - Scrooge

AndyNic - Hans Gruber

Morning all.

I wouldn't say I was supporting Stuart - more questioning those that had voted him. There was no evidence as to his role and as the day went on, the fact that nobody was trying to save him suggested he was either a kid or townie. 

We know that at least one mason voted for him, were there goons too? No idea. Clearly both teams were content to lynch him.

Stuart's own defence pointed to him having a role, so Bunny's suggestion that Stuart was a twin was a logical one. Doesn't mean Bunny was the other twin, but time will tell.

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Against the rules to outright state your role. Not sure if that is the same even if your role is no longer viable. 

Might need clarification from @Shapes?

Would it be okay for someone to say something along the lines of... "G'day, cobbers. Boy, I miss my little sistah."

Or is that pushing the boundaries of fair play too far? :lol: 

To be honest, I'm still inclined to believe that it is most likely to be Bunny. I suppose the real Aussie-brother (if it ISN'T Bunny) could just vote for him and between cop, mason and other kids they could check out Bunny and the other claimant.

One thing we'd like to avoid is the Cop and naughties aiming for the same target. Nothing more frustrating for the Cop team to get some info only for it to be wiped out by goons a millisecond later. Don't know how we could avoid it, though.

Maybe cops target someone in top half of player-list and naughties go for bottom half? Could that be workable?