SkyQ

davemclaren

2 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

That's pretty poor. Sorry I can't help out :(

They do have a new offer from today for 35% off TV and Broadband, but as per usual, it's only for new customers. 

I'm pleased in a way - was cancelling as I hardly ever used it - wee bit Sky Atlantic now and then. The Mrs is missing the live pause and record right enough, but not enough to buy a freesat box.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• IronJambo

• Dazo

• Ribble

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walter Payton

Think my contract's about to run out. Any suggestions on how to make sure I get the best possible renewal price?

15 hours ago, Walter Payton said:

Think my contract's about to run out. Any suggestions on how to make sure I get the best possible renewal price?

Quit. Get to the stage you are on 30 days notice. In my experience they always cave in and make a suitable offer. 

Walter Payton
5 hours ago, Dazo said:

Quit. Get to the stage you are on 30 days notice. In my experience they always cave in and make a suitable offer. 

Cheers mate

33 minutes ago, Walter Payton said:

Cheers mate

I just moved to Virgin as my sky was about to go up to £140 (from £81). Sky almost matched their price but wouldn't give me faster broadband so I left.

6 hours ago, Dazo said:

This. Hold out for 50% off. Be prepared to let your contract completely run out and just use free view for a few weeks. I've had regular emails begging me to come back at half price since leaving. 

Samuel Camazzola
On 02/07/2021 at 19:25, Walter Payton said:

11 hours ago, Dazo said:

Just ask to go through to Retentions. Been doing it for years and cuts out the hassle of 'playing the game'. It's the Retentions team who provide offers for folk who cancel. 👍