• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• DETTY29

• Des Lynam

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Brightside
1 hour ago, The Natural Order said:

But Aberdeen and Celtic got away with it.

To be fair they were both willing to fulfill their fixtures and the Scottish Government stopped the games not the SPFL.

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Clubs are struggling so hit them with financial penalties? I know the narrative now is let these clubs burn but that’s an horrendous decision considering we’re in a pandemic. 

Its as suspended fine, they were lucky, unlike us, thistle, and stranraer eh?

4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Its as suspended fine, they were lucky, unlike us, thistle, and stranraer eh?

Unless I'm very much mistaken did we not get hit with bigger sanctions for both disciplinary nonsense during the Romanov years when Hearts players were being booked for now't that looked very much like proxy sanctions for Mad Vlad's comments, and much the same for Levein having the temerity to speak it as he saw it?

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Unless I'm very much mistaken did we not get hit with bigger sanctions for both disciplinary nonsense during the Romanov years when Hearts players were being booked for now't that looked very much like proxy sanctions for Mad Vlad's comments, and much the same for Levein having the temerity to speak it as he saw it?

Spot on , and we have a Hearts fan complaining that a suspended fine is too severe.

Unreal!

Seymour M Hersh
23 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

To be fair they were both willing to fulfill their fixtures and the Scottish Government stopped the games not the SPFL.

Their players broke the rules though. Did Kilmarnock or St Midden players do so?  

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You did see the post above yours that set out what the breaches were : they were scandalous.

"Breaches are 'failing to observe physical distancing for seating arrangements on the coach and at the pre-match meal'.

Additionally St Mirren players shared cars to training and training wasn't socially distanced"

Are they socially distanced on the pitch? 

You can guarantee if celtic breached the rules the same way Killie and st mirren have, there is no way they would get awarded a 3-0 defeat. 

Pasquale for King

If St Mirren go down they could take the SPFL to court, oh wait . . . . . Hahahahaha just ****ing die ya Covid ridden C¥n+$ 😂😆

7 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

You can guarantee if celtic breached the rules the same way Killie and st mirren have, there is no way they would get awarded a 3-0 defeat. 

I pray this is put to the test. You are right of course but the more corruption that’s exposed the better. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Are they socially distanced on the pitch? 

I think if you’re not in contact for 15 minutes you’re ok, why they rake they’re own transport and they sit in individual seats on the bus like Norman nae pals 😆😂

Pasquale for King

Andy Walker talking sense again, saying all this should’ve been worked out in the summer when we were unfairly treated and that the uglies/sheep got off lightly. What a crazy year. 

highlandjambo3
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think if you’re not in contact for 15 minutes you’re ok, why they rake they’re own transport and they sit in individual seats on the bus like Norman nae pals 😆😂

I’ve heard this previously somewhere but, not sure of the actual science to back it up.... surrounded by COVID riddled people all within 1 meter for 14 minutes is ok but any longer is errrr....risky.........aye right.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’ve heard this previously somewhere but, not sure of the actual science to back it up.... surrounded by COVID riddled people all within 1 meter for 14 minutes is ok but any longer is errrr....risky.........aye right.

Yeah I’m not sure I would want to be near someone from Paisley for that long either. 
I almost sorry for them 

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-casual-contacts-of-a-confirmed-case.pdf

almost hahahahaha **** them

Edited by Pasquale for King

NaturalOrder74
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Please Karma do your stuff and see St Mirren relegated on goal difference 🤞🙏!!!!

gonna have a hard time with how heavy Hamilton are getting hammered when games are played, I’d be quite happy for Hamilton to avoid relegation this year because SM got that many points taken off them from unfinished games tho

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

gonna have a hard time with how heavy Hamilton are getting hammered when games are played, I’d be quite happy for Hamilton to avoid relegation this year because SM got that many points taken off them from unfinished games tho

They’re both on 11 points now, St Midden have game in hand and 4 goals better off.
 Loan them players in January 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

33 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Harsh reality is Celtic would be able to put a team out.

I have no doubt most clubs are breaking the protocols.

Huge disclaimer - I haven't read the outcome to understand if it was the protocol breaking or the game not going ahead to weigh up the 3.0 result.

The strange thing was they stopped lower league clubs( well Hearts) to go over these protocols. 

Another sign of the sheer incompetence at the top level of our game.

At the time it was obvious who was breaking the rules and that was Celtic and Aberdeen. They have completed ignored the other teams to focus on Hearts( much to the delight of the other clubs)

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

From the written judgement, Mr Milligan, St Mirren's legal rep said:

"With regard to sporting integrity the club should not have to forfeit games, as the potential issue of relegation would undermine the sporting integrity of the competition if penalties were imposed that could lead to relegation."

Take your medicine!

That is the very definition of a brass neck!!! 

26 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

That’s how the track and trace app identifies contacts. 

"With regard to sporting integrity the club should not have to forfeit games, as the potential issue of relegation would undermine the sporting integrity of the competition if penalties were imposed that could lead to relegation."

Take your medicine!

Plenty games to catch up.

In fact St Mirren only needed the last 8 games the last time they were facing relegation.

Edited by Mikey1874

55 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

:lol: 

I’m looking forward to Tony’s views on this. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:lol: 

I’m looking forward to Tony’s views on this. 

I can’t listen to stupid weegies trying to slowly speak proper English 🙈

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Take your medicine!

****ing irony then some

Take your medicine!

IMG_20201203_183803.jpg

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Please Karma do your stuff and see St Mirren relegated on goal difference 🤞🙏!!!!

Us coming up and them going down because of a 2 goal difference would be beautiful.  

Edited by Auldbenches

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Us coming up and them going down because of a 2 goal difference would be beautiful.  

It really would, even if it meant they were in or both of us were in the playoffs because of this deduction. 

1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Kilie looking at legal action ,😄  good luck with that then .

Shame for them. Wonder if they'll be looking for a bigger league?

3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Take your medicine!

My heart bleeds pure Purple piss for them.

26 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It is very entertaining to read the comments and complaints online. 

their rage is very warming to my soul.

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It really would, even if it meant they were in or both of us were in the playoffs because of this deduction. 

Poetic justice if it is the 3 goal deduction that relegates them.   Especially after this summer 

Motherwell getting 6 points just does not seem right

Penalise clubs if guilty of course but for a club to benefit for doing nothing and going above clubs or getting closer to other clubs who have just by pure luck not been playing the 2 sides in question is just wrong

The solution ?...that is open to question

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

They probably already have. I find it hard to believe that nobody, coaches or players, knew that one of their players had gone to Spain and back. He must have told one of his mates, at the very least, if only to show off about the girl he was going to have a romantic time with.

ToadKiller Dog
1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

I'm not sure that argument(however true ) would go down well if they appeal it to a SFA appeals panal made up of honest independent  celtic supporting individuals .

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Motherwell getting 6 points just does not seem right

Penalise clubs if guilty of course but for a club to benefit for doing nothing and going above clubs or getting closer to other clubs who have just by pure luck not been playing the 2 sides in question is just wrong

The solution ?...that is open to question

Just the points deduction? Or the points deduction and 1 point awarded  to the other club. I know it's bad for Hibs on this occasion, but it can't be right that a club can just be handed 6 points for them doing nothing.

19 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Kilie looking at legal action ,😄  good luck with that then .

Legal action against those at the club responsible for breaching the guidelines?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Doesn't make me feel any better. 

Just more and more wrongs. However way we are playing reckon we found our place, just not the right way