Ajax

Hairdryer

21 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

No shite on a maroon shirt 

20201201_214315.jpg

20201201_214144.jpg

23 hours ago, leginten said:

Unintentionally good thread, imo. In the midst of these hard times for all, a few reminders about the irredeemable shiteness of the Shite can only be a good thing.

FK_Vetra.png

Gents - don’t mind these posts but feck me, if someone was so interested to find out if the vermin had beaten Ajax in the 70’s why start a feckin thread on whether it was true or not, and on a Hearts forum 

They should look up uncle google or go on .vermin.net and ask the same stupid question there if they are that interested. God knows why they would be.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• SectionDJambo

• NANOJAMBO

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 03/12/2020 at 10:15, martoon said:

I remember my dad coming back from that one and being particularly chuffed. Only a draw, as you say, but they were difficult times, especially v. Hibs. 

Thankfully, I was deemed too young to attend derbies in the '70's. First two I went to with mates, a reserve match in late 1980 then an EoSS tie a year later, were both won by Hearts. And at Easter Road. 

Never looked back after that start. 😊

LOL  I had some tough times in early 70s.  Went to Scottish cup game v Hibs 1971 with my Uncle.  Was inenclsure and lo and behold one of my school mates, a hibby, was there with his dad.  We watched the game together which was fun apart from losing the game 2-1.  I think those experiences, not forgetting the 7-0 has made all the dominance since more enjoyable.  For me 5-1 put 7-0 to bed forvever.