• Gorgie Boot boy

• sadj

• Gordon Ramsay

• kila

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Who was your goalkeeping hero as a kid?

Gianluigi Buffon is one of his big idols. I remember reading it somewhere as a youngster. It's the reason he used to cut his sleeves off his shirts.

Although remarkably, Buffon is only 4 years older than oor Craig. 

20 hours ago, Carabao Energy Drink said:

Craig Gordon will be first up, so get your questions in – just keep them clean! You’ll also win a case of Carabao Energy Drink Mixed Berry flavour if we choose your question. Post below and we’ll pick our favourites

How did it feel returning to Tynecastle to play for the away team? Were you any more nervous for those games or was it just another day at the office?

Edited by Batistuta87

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Any more questions for Craig?

Why are you the only decent player we've signed in about 5 years? 

• 2 weeks later...
Carabao Energy Drink

Thanks for all your questions (and banter…) Jambos! We knew we could rely on you!! 

We’ve picked a handful of our fave fan questions and put them to Craig…you’ll have to watch to find out the answers. Keep an eye on the official Hearts social media channels for the first episode of Away Up In Gorgie which drops tonight

Thanks to @Clerry Jambo @Jamhammer @ShedBoy @Meadows @Carl Fredrickson @Batistuta87 (you've all won a case of Carabao - I'll be in touch) and everyone else for your great input.

1 hour ago, Carabao Energy Drink said:

Thanks for all your questions (and banter…) Jambos! We knew we could rely on you!! 

We’ve picked a handful of our fave fan questions and put them to Craig…you’ll have to watch to find out the answers. Keep an eye on the official Hearts social media channels for the first episode of Away Up In Gorgie which drops tonight

Thanks to @Clerry Jambo @Jamhammer @ShedBoy @Meadows @Carl Fredrickson @Batistuta87 (you've all won a case of Carabao - I'll be in touch) and everyone else for your great input.

:yas::smugger:

I quite enjoyed watching it last night he was at the 2012 cup final as a fan love Craig I hope he can go another few seasons with us. 

I would love nothing more to see him lifting the cup on Sunday against Celtic. 

But to forget Rudi scoring in the Semi :rudi: 

6 hours ago, kila said:

Halliday is a good host

People moan like **** he is on Open Goal but he's really good with stuff like that. It suits him.

Gorgie Boot boy

You wanted to know what goes on inside the football department, here you go.

Andy will find out everything he needs to know about Hearts, Maybe help build some bonds with the shameful haters on here.

Enjoyed it but going to be really anal however Gordon and Halliday aren't 2 metres apart. one St.Mirren and Kilmarnock were slated for in the SPFL investigation, and that was for pre match meals let alone 'pre-game gimmicks'

Add in Halliday's regular media attendance events, notably where the Open Goal guys don't do full social distancing, it's a risk.  Now I'm sure all precautions were taken as much as possible, breaks in interviews, not being at 15 minutes and having been recorded a week or so ago, plus apparently we have had our pre-cup final bubble tests.

But just imagine we have a positive case and a negatively tested Gordon ended up self-isolating from this week for 10 days......

All for the sake of moving chairs another couple of feet.

Gorgie Boot boy
11 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

aye so did i, craig takes a good penalty, could do a job😃

Has never scored a goal has faced a lot of good strikers, he probably picks up their movement and how they strike a ball.

He says that he has only saved a few penalties.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Has never scored a goal has faced a lot of good strikers, he probably picks up their movement and how they strike a ball.

He says that he has only saved a few penalties.

I'd have to check records but I'd have more confidence in e.g. Jamie MacDonald than Craig in a penalty shoot out.

That said, it's ridiculous that the story is true that no-one scored against him in his first training session at Sunderland.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, DETTY29 said:

I'd have to check records but I'd have more confidence in e.g. Jamie MacDonald than Craig in a penalty shoot out.

That said, it's ridiculous that the story is true that no-one scored against him in his first training session at Sunderland.

I would fancy Gordon to put a penalty away, he has the talent.

The thing on him at Sunderland , he was and still is a tough keeper to beat when he is on it.

4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I would fancy Gordon to put a penalty away, he has the talent.

The thing on him at Sunderland , he was and still is a tough keeper to beat when he is on it.

Sorry, I was talking about saving rather scoring penalty.

Edited by DETTY29

Gorgie Boot boy
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Sorry, I was talking about saving rather scoring penalty.

The part on Sunderland was the main point you were making, how did he manage to get through his first session without being beaten.

He was and is a top class keeper.

pettigrewsstylist
On 01/12/2020 at 19:26, Clerry Jambo said:

Craig, what’s your best save in a Hearts jersey?

The Motherwell at tynie 2005 one surely!!

On 14/12/2020 at 15:28, Carabao Energy Drink said:

Case arrived today many thanks

Clerry

• 4 weeks later...
Carabao Energy Drink

Top notch chat and banter following episode one Jambos! Love it!!

It’s now time to fire over questions for the next episode of Away Up in Gorgie which will feature… Robbie Neilson, Lee McCulloch and Gordon Forrest! The coaching team will be talking tactics, coaching, players and everything in between. So send us in your questions, Jambos 😎

Case of Carabao Mixed Berry for the Qs we choose to feature (be nice now…)

5 minutes ago, Carabao Energy Drink said:

Top notch chat and banter following episode one Jambos! Love it!!

It’s now time to fire over questions for the next episode of Away Up in Gorgie which will feature… Robbie Neilson, Lee McCulloch and Gordon Forrest! The coaching team will be talking tactics, coaching, players and everything in between. So send us in your questions, Jambos 😎

Case of Carabao Mixed Berry for the Qs we choose to feature (be nice now…)

Who's the bad cop in the dressing room - Robbie, Lee or Gordon? Who's the toughest?